It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This is freaky. I had a nightmare or bad dream or whatever you want to call it several months ago - where I remember feeling very threatened and terrified beyond belief by a presence or a spirit that I felt was dark and evil. I think it was trying to do something to me. I immediately started commanding it to leave me alone - yelling at it in the name of Jesus... as I was doing that I felt extremely powerful, as if the divine spirit of Christ was actually with me and His power was working through me, and at that point I realized I could not fail in sending away this evil. It felt like divine intervention.

This dream/nightmare seemed real and I woke up shaken by the whole experience.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

Perhaps in these SP state we are more susceptible to these kinds of experience. Science may simply put my experience down to a phenomenon of the brain but it is my belief the the world and reality as a whole is bigger and more compilcated than just the observastion we can make with our senses.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

No problem, I do think that even though it sounds like a dream like state I have been in previously, that is the be all and end all of the OP's experience. Even if it was just a dream, dreams themselves can have meanings.

The difference between me and the OP is that once I had fully awakened, I was aware that I had been asleep. The OP however says they know they were awake so yeah, in that case it must have felt a lot clearer and life like than usual dreaming (again that's if it was a dream) if it were not then we can only wonder what could have happened.

What use would ET's have for paralysing someone who has asked for contact? (I don't know the answer, just throwing it out there.)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

It really is strange, is it like a pressure on your forehead but feels inside it (if that makes sense)? When I used to meditate or try and astral project I would get that sensation that something was about to pop and I would back out.

Are you going to try this again? Maybe set up a tape recorder before you go to sleep if you try it again. I am not sure where I sit on the ET communication thing but if that is the response you got from them then take precaution .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions
I believe I said that sleep paralysis DOES look like a good answer to me.

Then why say otherwise?

Secondly, that "man from thousands of years ago" was a pioneer in what you worship, which is science. Stop fanatically worshiping and you might realize that it's not all black and white. Sleep paralysis and spirit contact not only can coexist, but they compliment each other.

I dont worship science. All science is, is explaining what is, the most accurate and reliable way we know how. Anything short handed of science is not accurate enough test what is and so should not be relied upon. Another way, is saying i worship accuracy? Doesn't make sense. I might accept that the most accurate way to understand something is the best way since accuracy means better results. Facts over personal belief always winds out.

I never said that I base my personal beliefs on Galen, I suggested you should research him.

You implied by saying that because a man that lived thousands of years ago had a dream that in-turn helped progress science, that its meaningful enough that dreams have some significance in science and that you base your personal beliefs on the concept that dreams have a higher meaning and this guy that lived at that times is evident of that. No, noooo. That doesnt make any sense. theres no reason to show me some link about a man that lived thousands of years ago, that has no impact at all to do with sleeping paralysis.

To ignore your past is to limit your future. As someone who is now claiming to be so intellectual and smart, assuming your "education" means anything is quite ignorant.

You're telling me the entire enterprise of education schooling is meaningless? Dam now thats ignorant.

you're panicking over this idea that maybe science is not the sole explanation of the universe.

I don't know where you're getting me being panicked, but science is the sole explanation of the universe. To say anything else it to quite frankly be dum. If you think there is another way of explaining the universe besides science, then you're wrong. The fact that you even think that implies a huge lack of understanding of reality.

Some people who have gone to school still believe in things that science refuses, why? Because they actually experienced them. Science cannot experience.

And who is doing the science, o thats right, the scientists, the ones doing the experiencing.

It is very good and useful and can do very much good, but I'm really getting tired of tunnel-visioned "scientists" closing off their minds and ignoring things which slap them in the face.

Science doesn't work like that. Scientists dont have a personal belief, see if it works and if it doesnt then ignore the fact that it doesn't. If a test means that what they think is true is not, then they change their opinion forced by the new facts.

Science is based on observation.
Our experiences are direct observations.

Your confusing yourself, there is no difference between 'our' experience and the experience scientists can test. It's not like they're separate. Thats stupid. Thats a big misunderstanding of science, HUGE.

It is unwise to use selective hearing when it comes to people's accounts of personal experiences.
If a person's word can be heard in a court hearing to put someone to death or behind bars, why discredit their experiences relating to unexplainable phenomenon?

Because those accounts can't be confirmed.

And when it comes to spirituality, I have very much to learn, but I wouldn't disagree with the statement that a whole lot of scientists don't know squat about it.

For you to say that means you don't know what science is. You lack education.
edit on 28-3-2011 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I must admit I am starting to see what happened to me last night in a much better light.

After reading many of the intelligent comments by certain member on this thread I have learnt a lot and feel compelled to learn more. I feel like I am going to start a journey, where to who knows but I am getting the feeling that what happened to me last night happened for a reason. I must find out why, no matter how terrifying but thanks to alot of you I will be more prepared and more knowledgeable on what I can (and can't) do.

I don't think I have ever felt so enlightened. For that I give thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

A bit of advice from my experience requesting outside help/contact, etc.

Your intention needs to be very specific. There are positive and negative entities, and the negative ones will use deception to gain access to you and influence you.

So if you say "If there is anyone out there, contact me, help us." You are inviting anyone out there - much like the US said it was helping Iraqis - it was deception so some people could get what they wanted.

I suggest next time, frame your intention like "If there are any ET/entities out there with positive intention for myself/the human race, and does not do us harm, please contact/help us."

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I had the same thing happen to me a few months ago when I was having to really bad anxiety. It happened every night when I tried to sleep. The feeling of falling and being jolted awake were constant. It was very surreal. I remember waking up with a feeling of deja vu every morning too. I never tried to communicate with any ETs though. I am very open minded however. Scary story but it sounds almost identical to what i expereinced.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If you were thinking about bed and you saw something I am pretty sure you were dreaming....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Lucid dreaming and sleep paralisis are two different things.
In a lucid dream the envoirment is different, sometimes impossible, the people are different to what they normally would be in real life.

The OP explains that he could not move, like in sleep paralisis, therefore he was still on his bed in his room.
Therefore, he was not in a lucid dream.

To the OP, did you see anything shaking your legs or just felt it?

I think that you were about to leave your body in an astral projection.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Nobama

To the OP, did you see anything shaking your legs or just felt it?

I think that you were about to leave your body in an astral projection.

I couldn't see anything because my head was slightly tilted upwards and to the side and obviously I could not move it to see if there were anything physically there. But I could physically feel something shaking my legs.
edit on 28-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician

A bit of advice from my experience requesting outside help/contact, etc.

Your intention needs to be very specific. There are positive and negative entities, and the negative ones will use deception to gain access to you and influence you.

So if you say "If there is anyone out there, contact me, help us." You are inviting anyone out there - much like the US said it was helping Iraqis - it was deception so some people could get what they wanted.

I suggest next time, frame your intention like "If there are any ET/entities out there with positive intention for myself/the human race, and does not do us harm, please contact/help us."

If I do decied to try again I will be far more specific about who/what I am trying to contact.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I'd say your more on the lines of revers psychology. To "think" is far different from "knowing." Had you truly been contacted you would indubitably know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

This is interesting because yesterday I watched a youtube video being posted here on a thread (will post when remember) wich was about contacting aliens with the answering of the question "Should we show up" or so.

So I took my favorite sativa and went to bed. I slowly calmed down from the day and when I tried to make contact, my eyes went very very heavy and i felt like faling backwards and I had this flashes of light patterns as stated in another thread here. I was scared so I went up againt and didn´t slept the whole night.

Now i have some Questions to you:
-Do you sometimes experience a "buzz" like feeling in the head?
-Any kind of "piep" tone present?
-Did you feel similar things to your eyes (look at my text)?

thanks

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

-Do you sometimes experience a "buzz" like feeling in the head?

Yes. Have had that quite a lot, It usually comes with headaches

-Any kind of "piep" tone present?

By present do you mean now, if so then no but I do get "piep" sounds quite often. Its sounds like the sound people get when they have been near a explosion in the movies.

-Did you feel similar things to your eyes (look at my text)?

Sorry I don't understand what you mean.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've had the same thing before but I've always put it down to paralysis. I have noticed a few of these threads around but nobody has ever mentioned something that happens to me...

I hear a VERY loud noise, it's hard to explain but it's ear-piercing like a long high frequency buzzing noise. I also get a very sharp pain in my side and I am totally awake but cannot move.

Weird huh?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hate to say, but I don't think you experienced aliens my friend. What you described is one of the methods to attain a lucid dream (Hello aliens, Hello aliens) vrs (I will have a lucid dream, I will have a lucid dream...).
Not that what you experienced was a lucid dream, but a WILD.

"During the actual transition into a dream, dreamers are likely to experience sleep paralysis, including rapid vibrations,[21] a sequence of loud sounds, and a feeling of twirling into another state of body awareness, of "drifting off into another dimension", like passing from water into air. A notable sensation is also "seeing" gradual sharpening and becoming "real" of images or scenes they are thinking of and trying to visualize. This in contrast to the indefinite sensations felt when imagining something during waking."

I'm sorry. but lets think about this---aliens coming to you just from your thoughts? Are they reading everyones all the time? Why does their method of abduction fit the description of WILD so well?

Don't mean to shoot down your theory or say aliens don't exist, but what happened to you is not out of this world.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I've had the buzzing, the noise (I think ALOSTSOUL described it perfectly) and the feeling that I'm dreaming or "out of place" while I'm awake and moving but not the light patterns unless I'm forgetting something.

Never really put it down to ET though.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Sorry my english is poor.

I meant, when you had this feeling of falling, did your eyes went heavier and heavier like there is presure on it?

The buzz-like feeling, does it feel like something in your head has just... went out of your body? The buzz like feeling it sounds like a computer just hung up repeating a sound very fast? would be nice if you could think about my questions, I know its hard to describe.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I had a similar experience last year, but I wasn't trying to make contact with anything. I felt I was grabbed by the ankles and pulled all the way off the foot of the bed until I wound up in a seated position on the floor. It felt very real. It felt like actual tactile sensation, but like you said, no pain. If it had physically happened, it definitely would have been painful, as I have a wooden bed frame that I was dragged up and over. I often get the fall/jolt sensations too. I was scared by that experience, too, but I've noticed when these things happen, once I realize it doesn't physically hurt, I become more aware and assertive and "fight back" and then the things back off. I think they are astrals, spirits, interdimensional beings, or something along those lines. Some interactions seem to be positive, others, like this one are negative. I believe it is real, but is happening in an other dimension than our physical dimension, which is why you were aware but from your girlfriend's perspective, you were asleep. I have been reading a lot about shamanic dreaming, it seems to relate. I have also read some very scary things about interdimensional beings, so I don't think it's safe to assume that just because it isn't physical, there's no real danger. It's kindof a tightrope trying to learn and grow and advance on that level, yet avoid attracting the attention of things we don't want to attract. I have read lots of "protection" stuff, some seems reasonable, other stuff sounds like a lot of bull. It does make sense to me that a non-physical plain requires non-physical protection, also that the rules are different there, for example, when I mentioned "fighting" back, it's not really "fighting" but more like resolving my intention that this situation will now stop! Also It makes sense that there are "bad" (or at least not human-friendly) areas and/or entities exist. I'm interested in hearing more from those of you with more experience.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join