It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Tried To Contact Aliens, I Think it Might Have Worked!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Dreams, being dreams, can be a way you are speaking to yourself. What other dreams do you have. If this was a dream it may represent some of your longing to contact the aliens, but not actually represent you contacting them.

When I dream of a child that I know that child is me, most often. Me the playful, love desirving being. If you dream of aliens shaking your legs, maybe you never ran a 4:15 minute mile or what? I don't know. Dreams are cool.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well

Either you Summoned

1) an Heavenly being El - Elyon aka Alien or what we call Angel in the Abraham World of Religion
2) Worse a Demon almost like ^ above ^
3) Spirit
4)an Entity a bad Apple ever watch The Enitiy
5) you been watching too much of Paranormal Activity , The 4th Kind , Alien Abduction Movies & Docs ,
Jacobs Ladder , The Entity , Johnny Got his Gun ! Etc..
7) Or Its the Real Deal ... Its the Alien Mind Control Technician that heard your calls !

or it was all in your head ! a Chemical Paralysis Disruption your Wake, Aware but cannot move The Chemical that Stops you form Moving when you in your dream World! when you are sleeping then there is people that dont make enough you get people talking & Walking their sleep that dont or Even worse Physically reenacting their dreams !

edit on 29-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DigitalControl

It wasn't a lucid dream, like I have said I have had them (lucid dreams) before and this wasn't one of them. I know the diference between dreams and reality and what happened was 100% real. Wether it was aliens or not can be disputed but the fact that it was real (and not a dream) cannot, in my eyes.

I respect that you likely now a lot about the subject than me and I respect your opinion on the matter but until you expierience the same thing you can only judge from a third party perspective, hence you believe that it was a WILD.
edit on 29-3-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

was this last night??? i also believe i made contact last night, strange

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I had this exact thing happen to me once. Although, I was not trying to contact aliens (that time). Me and a friend had performed an occultist ritual using seals out of the Testament of Solomon trying to attract money that night. Then while asleep I dreamed around the same time (not sure of the exact time) that I had woken up with something grabbing me by the legs and trying to enter my feet. In the dream I fought it and barely made it out of bed and dragged myself to the front door. Then I woke up and was still in my bed. I feel your pain buddy. It never happened again however and I went right back to sleep with no problems. Be careful because there are forces in this universe that are dangerous. Just because we don't fully comprehend them does not mean they can't gain access to us if we let them in.

BTW we won 14 dollars on our lottery ticket we bought lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDeadFlagBlues

This was the expierence I had last night:

Hey everyone. I have read some of the new post but not all of them, I will get round to it soon.... Firstly I just want to tell you about something new that happened to me last.

So last night I was very nervous about going back to sleep and after reading and research some of the advice from ATSers, I decied to try and see if I could contact my "spirit guide".

I didn't actually believe in SGs but I do now.

I was laying in my bed, I start to relax, I said (in my head) "I wish to contact my spirit guide, I seek the help of my spirit guide. If you (SG) are there can you give me a sign.". I repeated this for about 10min, then all of a sudden I felt a throbing like pressure in my right leg, it felt quite tingly and quite nice (like a massage). I felt calm and relaxed. I started to picture that I had my legs in a swimming pool, it was very dream-like.

This carried on for about 4min (I guess), just before I drifted off to sleep I heard (in my own thought voice) the name or word Gailadan (Gail-a-dan). Then I woke up this morning, (I don't remember if I dreamt) it was one of the best nights sleeps I have ever had.

I truly believe I contacted my spirit guide

The expierence in the OP was the night before.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Hello ALOSTOUL,

I've encountered your experience numerous times and found myself thanking my fiance sooo many times for getting me out of the situation, by shaking me or pushing me.

When I had my first experience, they didn't bother using the door I tell you, he crept right out of the shadows as if he or she was watching the entire time, waiting for me to fall into a certain mode of sleep.

I also, experienced the head rush after "waking" if sleeping is what really occurred. I've come to my own conclusion that the "Falling" feeling you've probably experienced is energy shoving towards the back of your head. We all know that current runs through the brain, on a miniscule level to perform normal everyday thinking and movement. But whatever goes on during this "awake/dreaming" phase, causes the brain to go into accelerated processing thus, when you wake up, your brain has to discharge that energy, sending the remaining current down to the back of your head, and down your spine, causing the twitching of your hands, legs, and feet. That feeling of falling is short, brief, usually for a second, but is repeated, because there is more than one wave of electricity, kind of like watching a set of tesla coils move energy in the air. The final thud is the energy hitting the spinal cord and jolting downwards into your body. It's phenomenal really. Well that's my conclusion anyways, it could be something more fascinating or more dull, but given the circumstances of the event, it's safe to say that if was an encounter of some kind, then those "beings" really know how to awaken your mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I'm sorry to say I have a hard time believing you concerning "Aliens" since we ALL do not know
how to contact them, much less communicate with them, unless your entire validity rests on
your infatuation with UFO/Alien phenomena via well read research -which is just as conjectural as
your post here.

In fact, your entire salesmanship rests solely upon your division, separating:

"normal sleep paralysis" and your more advanced yet "different" level you assert as your experience to be true.

Dreams have the uncanny ability to *feel* real.

I do not completely dismiss your commendable effort in posting your experience here for all to read
and discuss but I have to tell you:

I've said EVERY and ANYTHING known to either offend God/Entice "the devil" or demons/spirits, ghosts
or any other entity that could be said to control your spirit, body/soul/mind...etc.

Nothing has ever happened to me other than misconstruing sleep paralysis for "demonic occurrences."

While I *used* to feel fear I now know how to become aware within a dream once
the feeling of fear, dread comes my way.

I've seen a pair of eyes actually stare at me (this was when I was awake yet eye lids closed, eyes open)
and I've told them how fearless I am and how I'm a meta-physical badass that's going to spiritually kick their asses, calling them cowards for seeking power over people while they sleep...

I don't believe in any of this stuff either....but just had to share.
I'm sorry you *feel* this way about what happened so all I can tell you is:

-know how you are
-exude confidence, assertiveness and
-empower yourself to NEVER succumb to another ____________'s will.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So you had an encounter with an evil spirit. Nothing really that special other than I wouldn't even try to contact one its can only lead to problems.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

After reading through the first three pages, I've got a couple thoughts. First, your a cry baby and a coward. Nothing significantly bad happened to you. You couldn't move for a minute? So what. It lasted a minute and then your girlfriend got you to move again. It was night and you were in bed. Did you really have a good reason to move? No, so the alien was doing you a favor if anything.

Second point, the phrase "believe in" is a vague phrase that means almost nothing. Some people believe aliens exist but only in the form of one-celled bacteria on remote planets in other solar systems. So when you say "believe in aliens" that doesn't really mean much. If on the other hand you believe aliens visit Earth from other planets that is a whole different belief.

Now please, if a space alien breaks your arm then come back and you'll have a real complaint. Until then shut up about it because nobody likes a whiner. And also,next time you see the alien thank him for stopping your movements that could potentially wake up your partner who is trying to rest peacefully without you moving all around in bed and messing up her sleep. Hopefully this sheds some light on your non-problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

i am beginning to think it could be either. who knows...i would like to to know!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

After reading through the first three pages, I've got a couple thoughts. First, your a cry baby and a coward. Nothing significantly bad happened to you. You couldn't move for a minute? So what. It lasted a minute and then your girlfriend got you to move again. It was night and you were in bed. Did you really have a good reason to move? No, so the alien was doing you a favor if anything.

Second point, the phrase "believe in" is a vague phrase that means almost nothing. Some people believe aliens exist but only in the form of one-celled bacteria on remote planets in other solar systems. So when you say "believe in aliens" that doesn't really mean much. If on the other hand you believe aliens visit Earth from other planets that is a whole different belief.

Now please, if a space alien breaks your arm then come back and you'll have a real complaint. Until then shut up about it because nobody likes a whiner. And also,next time you see the alien thank him for stopping your movements that could potentially wake up your partner who is trying to rest peacefully without you moving all around in bed and messing up her sleep. Hopefully this sheds some light on your non-problem.

Hahaha, your very funny. You remind me of Jack Dee.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
weird thing happend to me one night. I wasn't trying to conntact anyone but this is what happend.

Me and my ex where lieing in bed and i woke with sleep paryalisis, all i could move was my lower jaw and click my teeth together. Suddenly my girlfriend sits up right, and said, in a strange voice ''Im dead, we're dead'', then she turned to me and her eye were white, all white. Then she lay back down but i kept clicking my teeth to wake her, which i did. She shook me and i came round and asked what was wrong as i was in a bit of a state. I just said nothing, go back to sleep, but if you hear me clicking my teeth, wake me.

so a few hours go by before i get the courage to go back to sleep, and i do a wake again without being able to move. This time i feel like theres someone in the corner to my back, and she sits up again, straight up, turns to me and her eyes are white again. She just stares at me then opens her mouth and makes a sound that no human or even animal i know of can make, sort of like a high pitchhowl. Then she goes back to sleep. This time she didnt wake me and i fell asleep.

Next night i was terrified to go to sleep but luckily nothing like that happend again

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalControl
You make a good point. It's possible that the WILD method or Lucid dreams in general could be linked to the ethereal or aliens, I can't prove otherwise. However, I will say that many people have learned life lessons from lucid dreaming and had "Spirit Walks" or something similar (I know there not called spirit walks, I just don't know the actual name---I hope you get my point). I have always attributed this to the subconscious or higher Ego, but the Ego COULD be aliens in the first place.I'm not saying "No thats absolutely impossible", but the logic in me is holding up a little sign that says "Silly". I think in this case it would be better to assume it's a natural chemical reaction in the brain, an organ a billion times more advanced than anything we have seen or observed, than giving aliens the credit. Thats just mean to our brains!

I can understand that, truly. Maybe I´m opener to such fields because when I was young my brother and I had the same daring dream. If such a thing happens to you and you have the evidence undeniable this makes you think in one or the other way

Personally (this is nothing agains you) I´m not holding on to much on psychology, because I don´t like people who think they now everything about psych and try to sort other peoples in drawers. Sometimes they can ruin a life just because of what is written in the books. But I´m not saying psychologist are all dumb and they can not help other people. I hope you get the point as it´s always a little tricky for me to express myself and have to lookup every special word in the dictionary.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

A similar thing happened to my friend. Then my mother told me of a similar thing taking place to her before. They were not trying to contact aliens in this case, but the sleep paralysis and fear of sleeping again did occur. Also they had a feeling of something being taken from them, soul, etc. Also both were wide awake and aware of the room and everything going on. I have heard of other cases very similar to this one by people I do not personally know as well.

I believe that in your case the same type of thing took place. I have heard of people being contacted by outside forces during or around the time they would be asleep. Some people felt fear, almost like demonic presence or in your case alien. I find it strange that different people are having the same experience. I am not sure if this is a part of a global awakening or an effect of the human brain, but it can be argued that it might actually mean something.

There is a possibility that humans are becoming more aware of the true being they are. With this comes power beyond our comprehension. When we have experiences like this, it allows us to question even more, which can give us even more knowledge. I wish the best to you and the others who have had similar experiences. I do urge you to try not to fear it. Fear is an emotion that can cause damage to ones personal self. Try understanding this experience, for there are parts you cannot explain here in words, but that you felt or thought while this was taking place. That alone may tell you what this was, means, why, etc.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Sound like you may have given yourself some kind of subliminal hype.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazuz69
weird thing happend to me one night. I wasn't trying to conntact anyone but this is what happend.

Me and my ex where lieing in bed and i woke with sleep paryalisis, all i could move was my lower jaw and click my teeth together. Suddenly my girlfriend sits up right, and said, in a strange voice ''Im dead, we're dead'', then she turned to me and her eye were white, all white. Then she lay back down but i kept clicking my teeth to wake her, which i did. She shook me and i came round and asked what was wrong as i was in a bit of a state. I just said nothing, go back to sleep, but if you hear me clicking my teeth, wake me.

so a few hours go by before i get the courage to go back to sleep, and i do a wake again without being able to move. This time i feel like theres someone in the corner to my back, and she sits up again, straight up, turns to me and her eyes are white again. She just stares at me then opens her mouth and makes a sound that no human or even animal i know of can make, sort of like a high pitchhowl. Then she goes back to sleep. This time she didnt wake me and i fell asleep.

Next night i was terrified to go to sleep but luckily nothing like that happend again

Wow thats a good one, very scary, I cannot sleep tonight.

You should adapt that to a short film

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Dude you had an episode of sleep paralysis, also called night terrors. Your body is paralyzed as a response to you brain being in a state of REM sleep. This happens so we don't physically act out our dreams. Sometimes when we wake up during this period our bodies are still in paralysis. Because our minds are coming out of the dream state we are still apt to see and feel things that aren't there. I know you said that you had them before, but they can some in different intensities.

Don't freak out and don't be afraid of the aliens, you just had an episode of night terrors.

Check it out on wikipedia:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That's pretty creepy, I'm willing to believe the experience was real for you.

I've had sleep paralysis dreams in the past where I can "see through" my closed eyes (I feel my eyes are closed, but I can see the room I am actually in - it's happened in different locations), and I cannot move. The dream will usually result in me sensing 'something' on the other side of the room and me angrily daring it to come at me, usually swearing and saying things like "come on then!", all the while being unable to move - the last time this happened I actually saw what it was I usually only sensed and it was a very dark midnight blue/black silhouette a humanoid shape, but only just defined as such, it was like a shadow.

I usually wake up after a short while and I've never sensed/seen this thing get close to me. I have read about 'shadow people' before, so it was pretty spooky the last time this happened, but I am never scared in the dream, I'm usually very adversarial and demanding.

I'm more than happy with the explanation that this is a sleep paralysis dream and don't wish it to be anything more. Reading ATS before bed doesn't help.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I have had lucid dreams, this was not lucid dreaming, I was awake.

I believe you on that.
For some reason I can't sleep on my back without having this sort of thing. I've had it since I've been a child. So only on my front can I sleep...
Scientifically it's *supposed* to be something to do with your head and brain being slightly pressured on a certain part. But I don't buy that part.

I had a very lucid dream where someone I know from a dream I had as a young kid came to me saying 'I've missed you!'

It is what it is I guess...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join