It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Energy Source Your Body By Vincenzo Ruello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I was electrocuted twice in my life with 240 volts direct hit. The first time I was unconscious and the second time after grabbing a broken power lead it nearly stopped my heart. But what has occured which some people have also experienced and demonstrate is that electricity does come out of us. We are a physical and spiritual battery. In the future if the world continues all gadgets devices even cars boats will be powered by sensors that when placing your hands on them will suck your excess electricity and store the power for use in these devices. I have done this already though limited example I dont need to buy batteries for my A/c remote as 2 years ago it ran out of battery power. I held the 2 small batteries in my fingertips for 5 minutes and it lasted for 3 months. I also did the same with a flashlight the batteries were larger and that lasted for only 30 minutes. This power can be harnessed and used but requires scientists to develope electro sensors that will better store the electricity from our bodies. Imagine driving your car and each morning all you have to do is place your hands on the sensor plates for 5 minutes lol It sounds crazy but it would be a cleaner world

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

Makes me think back to the Matrix. Humans are used as batteries by the machines.
Come to think of it, there was a lot of symbolism in that movie......you could be on to something with this though.

Steak and Fish for sharing your experience, and also for your creative thought processes.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I am gonna give this a try with my rechargeables..kinda like reiki for batteries.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
kudos to mellisamouse and dontprobemebro thanks guys and gals my brain is on overdrive at the moment

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shroudnews77

sucked to death by the remote, how a sad death!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
We do have running and walking, maybe not as fast as a car but still gets you around.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks for sharing

The link to ´Matrix´ is also intriguing!
Maybe there if we realy link up with the magnetic field of Earth, we could realy produce some serious electricity.
Also ponder on this - we only use 8-10% of our brain, what potential.
If we got all our pieces together, imagine what we would be capable of.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

You would become like me hahahahhahahahahahahahahha oink oink oink a mad scientist

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shroudnews77
reply to post by laffoe

You would become like me hahahahhahahahahahahahahha oink oink oink a mad scientist

I´ll definately go for that...
Gotta have one of those mad scientist hairstyle

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

My wife has started fuzzing up my hair and now I look like Einstein snorts oink oink lol

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
"Another silly thread it is!"

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

hahahahahhahaha what a face

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

It's not a silly thread this may very well be a future source of powering electrical devices

new topics

top topics

join