It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan Earthquake was not a natural event.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sidthekid26

oh no your far from that lol, anyone with a level head on their shoulders knows better then to think it was the doing of evil and not nature.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
None of you have any reason to believe me, but i swear this is true...

Yesterday i met a lady on the beach (i live in northern NSW). She's an environmental activist & has worked with people such as Xavier Rudd (an awesome musician!). The Japan earthquake came up in conversation and she told me that she'd met someone with links in parliament who claims that the earthquake was indeed generated by HAARP & the countries responsible were America, UK & Israel.

Now i have nothing to back up this claim, no reason to believe this stranger that i met but her words sent tingles down my spine & from past experiences these tingles only occur when truth is spoken or thought...

I can't fathom what would be gained from destroying a country such as Japan, but if it's to do with depopulation Japan does have the densest population per square km....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

You are mistaken. I left the Nichiren-Buddhists because their founder, Nichiren Daishonin, believed that EQs were caused by the Japanese people. He preached that they followed the wrong form of Buddhism, therefore EQs and other calamities were a form of punishment. That also puts in light the outrageous statement from Tokyo's mayor, who I suspect is a member of the SGI.

I'm not superstitious, and as I've said before: usually I want to see data first to support a particular view point. I cannot offer that. It's just a feeling that won't go away.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

This is technically not correct. Please google and learn about scalar waves, or ELF sonic waves.
edit on 28-3-2011 by AllIsOne because: clarity

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

I hope you are!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Just for the record: I didn't blame HAARP.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Thanks for sharing.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join