It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rumbling noise may be UFOs -- and could explain the mass bird deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I can't add in much info but I really wish I could experience this rumbling for myself. With any luck I might even be able to capture it in some way.

S&F though

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Unexplained thundering phenomena has occurred throughout history, throughout the world. IT goes by many different names such as the barisal guns, taos hum, bristol hum.... Basically wherever it was heard the people who hear it name it after the place in which they heard it. I have experienced what I believe to be this "sound." I did see strange lights in conjunction with this very frightening and ominous sound, my gut tells me the OINTS' (Other intelligences) are involved. I make no claim to understand where they come from or what they do, but I do think they are real. Everyone interested in this subject MUST READ THESE FOLLOWING BOOKS: The Dragon and The Disc, The Eighth Tower, UFOS: Operation Trojan Horse, Dimensions (any Jacques Vallee book really) and The Song of The Greys.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
real et craft don't make noise..c'mon its 2011 lets nip things at the bud here K.

PEACE HIPPIES

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Back in 1987, the witnesses of the Gulf Breeze Florida UFOs would agree with the OP speculating that the strange noises are from UFOs.

I thought that when I heard the Florida Youtube video of that strange noise and then when I read this article attached to another thread here on ATS about the Gulf Breeze sightings.

On November 20, Ed could here a hum and voices as if communications were being made between individuals, and he was on the outside hearing part of it. Going outside, his attention was drawn to a small dot of light which was falling from the sky. It pulled up, and began to hover. Ed took a photo of it. This contact hum seemed to indicate to Ed that there was a UFO near him.

The Gulf Breeze, Florida UFOs

note: bold emphasis added by me

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I've kept my eye to the sky ever since the day I noticed the craft. It's weird because not everyone can hear it not even the animals. I felt like I was in a day dream when I heard the harmonic noise it made. So yes I think the noise that this craft produces has some effect on us and the planet.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
The birds died of blunt force trauma in mid-air and struck something. Tying these two events together we might come up with a very interesting answer.

I captured this ufo a couple years ago and have wondered what the concave section of the object could be used for and it's possible that the parabolic dish (concave) feature is what sends out sounds to specific areas and even causes the rumblings

also if the birds flew through the focused beam of sound it could disrupt bodily functions and seem like injuries due to impact
edit on 11-1-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
um, regarding the rumbling noise what do you people think about this article? news.uk.msn.com... seems abit off to me... a sonic boom from a jet 10 miles off the coast, caused people houses to shake??? I don't think so... Sorry I can't post a thread so though I would add to this

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by carl90
um, regarding the rumbling noise what do you people think about this article? news.uk.msn.com... seems abit off to me... a sonic boom from a jet 10 miles off the coast, caused people houses to shake??? I don't think so... Sorry I can't post a thread so though I would add to this

"They" -- media, government, etc. -- are always trying to calm the flock by making up stories like that. They bank on us not thinking it through and trust that we will say "Oh, THAT'S it. That makes sense." They hope we never spend much time actually analyzing their lame excuses or trying to connect the dots. Then, amazingly, the people who give mysteries the least amount of thought or analysis are considered the most logical, scientific, and level-headed.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

The birds died of blunt force trauma in mid-air and struck something. Tying these two events together we might come up with a very interesting answer.

I captured this ufo a couple years ago and have wondered what the concave section of the object could be used for and it's possible that the parabolic dish (concave) feature is what sends out sounds to specific areas and even causes the rumblings

also if the birds flew through the focused beam of sound it could disrupt bodily functions and seem like injuries due to impact
edit on 11-1-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

Your´re wrong, this is a honeybee or something along that. You can even hear the humm from the wings... Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

been there, done that. where is your tangible evidence to support your speculation? actually that was the first thing my wife said.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
1. You were filming from inside your house, or you were filming a screen.
2. You can hear it
3. You can see the shape of the bee
4. You can tell that its a small object and not huge when it comes.
5. You played with your zoom and your other posts make me disbelieve you

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
what must be considered is that sound waves are Audible within a frequency spectrum only to humans

its like a graphic equaliser and it has many bands to play with.

3 dB gain at 20hZ will affect the entire frequency range.

Do you realise the amount of WATTS that would be required to make these sounds.

Not from aliens... sorry

I don't think wattage is a concern for beings who are able to cloak ships and travel light years through space or other dimensions. As for being only audible to humans, I recall reading (probably in my other thread on the rumbling noise) that someone's dogs became very aggitated by the sound. So, dogs can hear this sound too.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Visiting ESB because: spelling

Beat me to it, I was just about to say that it's pure ignorance to question how much wattage would be required for a ship that would be able to cloak and travel at high speeds and vast distances

To be able to even get to Earth, would show that they would be perfectly capable of producing these noises.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good thread here OP. While I'm not quite sure about the aliens, this is the first I heard about 5000 birds dying earlier this year... Well, there is substatiol claim to what you are suggesting, and I remember reading the thread from the member you quoted.

It might just be aliens here to take us away. I believe I said in another thread that it would be nice if the aliens just took us ATS members away. XD How cool would that be, really?

Well, for now we'll just have to keep our ears and eyes open, and maybe our third eye as well. And, as always, we must deny ignorance in search of the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This was my theory about the noises, rmblings and birds. As well as multiple satalites failing for no good reason they know of. very weird. its just like the movie Independence Day.maybe there are cloaked mothership alien crafts or just really massive ones positioning themselves over multiple areas around the world. or just one or a couple of them moving over towns/cities flying very low for some reason. maybe they are scanning or abducting or gathering information on a mass level of some sort for who knows what reason. I did find it strange that when many psychics around the world gave their 2012 predictions during the holidays, the majority of them saw that this year would be when the ETs would make themselves known with some event. what that is who knows. a lot of these psychics are on record predicting things like 9/11, michael jacksons death, earth quakes, tsunamis, etc. And I think all these flocks of birds that died of blunt force trauma probably hit the UFOs.

I also have a theory that if it is true that this year we will see a massive disaster like earth quakes and what not that will perhaps kill half the earths population or more, that maybe the ETs have been gathering earth's lifeforms and cataloging a historic library of sorts through abductions, experiments (animal and human mutilations), etc. Like Noah's Arc kinda. Who knows. Could wrong of course. Just a guess.

<< 1   >>

join