It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The rumbling noise may be UFOs -- and could explain the mass bird deaths

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Over the past couple of weeks, we've seen the reports of strange, long rumbling noises coming in from all over the world. Along with those reports, we see the usual attempts at explaining them with "reasonable" explanations: "ducting", earthquakes, thunderstorms, airplanes, trains, etc. None of these have any evidence to support the claim, yet we've seen a few debunkers try to head off any eventual suggestion that the cause of this phenomenon may be ET in nature. Ducting is one such explanation. Ducting is the US Weather Service's newly invented (apparently) weather event that supposedly explains, to "level-headed" people, the loud noises people are hearing. It's funny, though, when a google search is performed that all you see are references to ducting being associated with radio waves/electromagnetic propagation in the upper atmosphere. I've found nothing about ducting being associated with the rumbling noise, other than the US Weather Service notice regarding the Florida sound. Even if there are, hidden somewhere in the depths of the internet, a full description of ducting, it doesn't adequately explain the noise that people are hearing everywhere. As for the rest of the explanations such as airplanes, earthquakes, etc., those, too, have little supporting evidence and fall apart when all the characteristics of the noise are considered. For example, the shaking ground (20 minutes) can't be explained by an airplane since no airplanes cause the ground to shake for that long and with an accompanying LOUD noise.

What's left is what I feel may be a reasonable explanation, at least as reasonable as any of the others and with somewhat more evidence. The rumbling noise may be caused by cloaked UFOs. In another thread, ATS member teeky posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I went into the house and went into the front bathroom to do my makeup. I opened the window to keep an eye on things cause I was weirded out from what I just heard. So 5 minutes later the noise starts again and I look out the window. I glance up into the sky and I see the blue sky and fluffly clouds bend as if something was cloaked in the sky! Like in that movie Predator when the predator cloaks himself but you can still make out it's outline but it's clear. I saw what appeared to be a wing of a craft. This OBJECT IS HUGE! I wanna say football field size huge. I became very frightened and began saying "Oh my God over and over. Seeing something in real life that you only seen in movies is traumatizing. And what creeped me out even more is that people have been documenting this rumbling noise all over the world. I didn't take any video so you just have to believe me. I was afraid I might miss whatever was making the rumbling noise that I didn't wanna walk away to get a camera.

This, if the member is to be believed, may provide more evidence for what is taking place. I know many will immediately dispute this possibility, but it SHOULD be considered a possibility. At least now we have an eyewitness and could explain the deaths of 5000 birds in Arkansas earlier this year. The birds died of blunt force trauma in mid-air and struck something. Tying these two events together we might come up with a very interesting answer.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Visiting ESB because: add quotes

edit on 28-3-2011 by Visiting ESB because: add sentence

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
nice post S and F for you .....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
what must be considered is that sound waves are Audible within a frequency spectrum only to humans

its like a graphic equaliser and it has many bands to play with.

3 dB gain at 20hZ will affect the entire frequency range.

Do you realise the amount of WATTS that would be required to make these sounds.

Not from aliens... sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hmmmm interesting....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
what must be considered is that sound waves are Audible within a frequency spectrum only to humans

Not from aliens... sorry

How do you know it was only audible to humans? I don't recall pets and other animals coming on here saying they didn't hear anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
find the nearest pet/ animal. Maybe ask them to post their own hard earned research too.

re think... silent dog whistle

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Very good post mate. The jury is still out on my part due to the lack of substantial proof. All reports have been different so far with some lasting from 5 minutes to 40 minutes, different experiences (noises, ground shakes, electricity cuts)

Until a time as to when the truth is revealed then all we can do is speculate. For now i am in the belief of a geological/geographical explanation, i am just not sure what yet. I do not dismiss any claims or theories from anyone. It is just hard for people who have not seen/felt these experiences to know what its like and to whether we are actually hearing the truth from claimants
edit on 28-3-2011 by ToasterOverkill because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I love how even though it's been heard around the world, there's only 2 or 3 videos of anyone actually showing proof of said noise..the rest are people "claiming" to have heard it...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

find the nearest pet/ animal. Maybe ask them to post their own hard earned research too.

re think... silent dog whistle

Silent dog whistle is inaudible to humans. that's true, but what is Audible to humans doesn't necessarily means its inaudible to animals.

re think....your point.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jidnum

and my point is animals are wonderful and all , but they aint gonna find a solution to your dilemma

that said, still.. what was your point?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

reply to post by jidnum

and my point is animals are wonderful and all , but they aint gonna find a solution to your dilemma

TROLL

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mandelbrot2012

Ya think?

do some homework, mate!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

are you some sort of super troll ha ha

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

reply to post by jidnum

Really? I thought your point was animals didn't hear anything only humans did and that a 3db 20hz sounds couldn't be created by aliens.

Correct me if i'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
maybe he thinks aliens are mute ? or deaf which one? pick only one!!! ........can they hear a dog whistle ? this troll is like a master of alien audioligy .....or a know it all !!!

Maybe he's just GUESSING ....
edit on 28-3-2011 by Mandelbrot2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

S&F!

It's awesome that you started this thread. I am fascinated by the "rumble", though I haven't had the pleasure of getting to hear it myself, in person I mean. Although I have had some very strong and loud (powerful) ringing in my ears with a reverberation that seemed to go on forever. It's happened four dif times in the last month or so. I wonder if anyone has felt air pressure around them during the rumble.

What if the cloaked ET's are trying to create resonance and purposely cause earth movement and/or quakes, etc. with their ships? Do you think that is possible?

Also, I wonder if some of the sound is coming from jumpgates? Like in this vid with the shorter sounds toward the end of the vid...

www.youtube.com...

And yes! That' makes so much sense about the birds hitting an invisible hovering craft!!!! I'd consider that a "blunt force".

Good day to ya,

Toni

edit on 28-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: oops.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I love how even though it's been heard around the world, there's only 2 or 3 videos of anyone actually showing proof of said noise..the rest are people "claiming" to have heard it...

I honestly don't understand why people on ATS expect everyone to carry a video camera around, especially in topics which are in the gray area. I'm pretty certain this forum is dedicated to personal stories which would otherwise be thrown out of other forums due to lack of proof.

Not to mention, getting some video of a rumbling sound is not that easy, lots of the cheaper cameras available have very weak sound capturing abilities and pick up so much other sound, there is no real way to tell.

The people of the world will not be able to abolish ignorance until we start allowing ourselves to trust each others words.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I heard the weird rumbling sound also, a couple of times last week. Only a few minutes each time.

And so did my pets.

I don't know what it is, and I don't know why anyone would think that pets/animals wouldn't hear what I heard

They would probably hear more things than I do - think silent dog whistle

When I heard the noise it was in the afternoon. I have no air traffic where I live, and the noise sounded like an extremely loud engine, combined with wind. I also live in a very unpopulated area, lots of large farmland acreages. I'm in my early 50s, have lived around windy areas, I've never heard a noise like this. Also, the sky was completely clear and bright blue.

I didn't go outside when I heard it, but I muted the TV sound, and it sounded like it was a strange strong wind, high up in the atmosphere. No trees were moving at all. It was a disturbing sound - one of my dogs is afraid of wind, and this sound disturbed me too. If I hear it again, I will definitely go outside and look up and around.

I didn't think of a UFO when I heard it, I thought of some type of weird atmospheric anomaly. It did sound engine like though......

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Not from aliens... sorry

I don't think wattage is a concern for beings who are able to cloak ships and travel light years through space or other dimensions. As for being only audible to humans, I recall reading (probably in my other thread on the rumbling noise) that someone's dogs became very aggitated by the sound. So, dogs can hear this sound too.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Visiting ESB because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I heard the weird rumbling sound also, a couple of times last week. Only a few minutes each time.

And so did my pets.

I don't know what it is, and I don't know why anyone would think that pets/animals wouldn't hear what I heard

They would probably hear more things than I do - think silent dog whistle

When I heard the noise it was in the afternoon. I have no air traffic where I live, and the noise sounded like an extremely loud engine, combined with wind. I also live in a very unpopulated area, lots of large farmland acreages. I'm in my early 50s, have lived around windy areas, I've never heard a noise like this. Also, the sky was completely clear and bright blue.

I didn't go outside when I heard it, but I muted the TV sound, and it sounded like it was a strange strong wind, high up in the atmosphere. No trees were moving at all. It was a disturbing sound - one of my dogs is afraid of wind, and this sound disturbed me too. If I hear it again, I will definitely go outside and look up and around.

I didn't think of a UFO when I heard it, I thought of some type of weird atmospheric anomaly. It did sound engine like though......

I know what you mean. ALL the explanations don't seem to take into account that:

1. People have heard airplanes countless times in their life, especially if they live near an airport,
2. People have heard the wind but it never sounded like this for such a long, sustained period of time.
3. People have been through earthquakes but long, sustained sounds like this have not been reported.
4. Everyone knows what thunder sounds like and how long it lasts. This isn't thunder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join