It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Identity of the Anti/Christ Revealed (seriously)!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalki11
reply to post by DavinciThales

You are failing to account for free will and multiple timelines. I alone get to choose what prophecy I will fulfill. Who knows, maybe I'll side with the Muslims, maybe they will give me access to nukes, maybe I'll decide to start killing Christians. Would that validate me in your eyes?

I am curious. Why do you seek my validation so much?

In your paragraph, those are a lot of "maybes". Free will and planning can only go so long with such uncertainty.

I will leave it here and cease interaction. I have lots of work to do, afterall.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't seek your validation, that was rhetorical.

You are familiar with the more obscure great genius prophecy and I want to address your relevant questions. You asked about me thwarting the Ogmios/Imam prophecy. I know this man, and he fits the description. He was in negotiations with many Arab people who are interested in developing alt. energy, He was prepared to bring me into the fold. I presented to him all the prophecy about him, it didn't go over well. I knew this would happen and I did it intentionally.

Let me stress again that I don't care about who I am, only what I have to do. I am not concerned with convincing people I am who I claim to be although it may seem that way. The reason for this is, the chosen are the chosen and the bad guys are the bad guys and the lukewarm karmic fodder...

edit on 28-3-2011 by Kalki11 because: more to say

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

You say you may side with Muslims, or that you may kill Christians. But in reality, Religion has no place on earth, or anywhere for that matter. the Bible is a fairy tale, a book that takes truth and warps it into a twisted belief system to force upon the people in an attempt to try and control them, in ways that any governing system could not. and that is why it was written.

People should be free to believe what they want, without it being forced down their throut. Not saying that you are doing this.

Christ may or may not have been a good person. The only good that could come of something like the Bible is that people should want to live like that Christ, someone who helps his fellow people in everything that he humanly can. This is the only good thing i am hearing from you, that you wish to help and benefit humanity, as it is what i hope to do as well.

So in short, you should side with no religion, with no political parties or governments, and use no weapons to bring harm to humans, but side with the people and the people only. If the Earth wishes to cleanse it self of the human parasite, it will do so with its own power.

If anything, you may be Christ, and you should not be anti-christ. but don't blame me for severely doubting that you are
edit on 28-3-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dissent
reply to post by Kalki11

So in short, you should side with no religion, with no political parties or governments, and use no weapons to bring harm to humans, but side with the people and the people only. If the Earth wishes to cleanse it self of the human parasite, it will do so with its own power.

I had to respond back to this quote. This is something that resonates as "golden and true".

When you side with only people and nothing else, it is easy to see what truly is a demented ideal from one of value. Why a person would want to kill anyone else is beyond me. I don't care who you are or what you believe in; killing another person can NEVER be justified.

(To the OP): Want to know a similarity between Kalki and Christ? The symbol for Kalki (or Vishnu) is the same fish (the Itchtys) used to symbolize Christ/Christianity. It also symbolizes the female vulva in other cultures; worshiped for its power to generate new life by birth. If you don't believe me, turn the Itchtys fish 90 degrees upward. It is the striking image of the vulva in the birthing position. Learn something new every day. =)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
The Bible does not refer to just one anti-Christ. There are many anti-Christs. There have been many anti-Christs. There will be many anti-Christs.

1 John 2:18, 22

Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that the antichrist was coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. Thus we know this is the last hour... Who is the liar? Whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Whoever denies the Father and the Son, this is the antichrist.

Therefore, fear not. Unless you are not a Christian, then you have no reason to think that you're the anti-Christ. You're putting too much thought and effort into something that does not have to define you.

By the way, many people look like others. Just because you resemble a picture does not mean a thing. Personally, I think the picture looks kind of like Christian Bale. Or Brandon Routh. But that's just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

As a universal servant the only title I claim is seeker, I will not align with any one religion but I have cherry picked the good parts from most. I encourage all seekers to do the same.

There is also a subtitle to Kalki - The Machine Man - This may be a reference to me being an inventor or literally in the future a robot. Note: Although I look forward to the soul-catching I am not an Extropian/Transhumanist.

I have incorporated a Vesica Pisces into the cover of my book.

OH POO, forgot to sign her out first! Amaterasu is "Padma" my female cohort and co-author, this is Kalki writing...POO!
edit on 3/29/2011 by Amaterasu because: so people don't get confused

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Just confirming that I forgot to sign her out.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoonChild02

By the way, many people look like others. Just because you resemble a picture does not mean a thing. Personally, I think the picture looks kind of like Christian Bale. Or Brandon Routh. But that's just my opinion.

I hesitate to address this picture because to do so suggests I care what you (by you I mean anyone) think, but really now, if you consider how this police sketch was obtained. It traveled through time twice, from now back to Nostradamus and back to '87 or whenever and then into the mind of the regressed subject, filtered through a composite and then hand corrected. The most salient feature and most accurate is my left eye/brow, If I were a murderer, this would be pretty solid evidence to lock me up. The other thing is, as mentioned, I had concluded I was the "antichrist" and had invented these miracles before I ever saw that picture...so until another guy comes along that looks even more like that and has identical claims...so yeah, in this case it means ALOT!
edit on 29-3-2011 by Kalki11 because: more to say

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I think the AntiChrist should have at least got a real publisher. iUniverse is self-publishing. Did Harper Collins reject his query letter?

I debated whether or not to respond to this because it sounds like an insult. It is legitimate however to consider why I was relegated to POD. No publisher would touch this, nor would I want them to because ideologically POD is better, in line with my open-source trip. No doubt a house has the means to polish and promote but...at least Iuniverse allows authors to publish the same title with other publishers, so if i want a newer better version should the chance arise...but a book is a book, don't judge it by its publisher or cover...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

How about I judge you on the fact that you were using another ATS crackpot's account...

You two know each other then?

And when I say crackpot, I do not mean it as an insult. Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

Welcome aboard my Brother. I will not judge you. I want to see what you have.

Bring it.

This I can tell you is true. Anything you ask, and believe will be given, you shall receive.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Good luck to you, I hope that you are able to overthrow TPTB with a free energy device and destroy the economy by doing so! It's a dirty job but somebody's got to do it.

And just is case you are the AC, please don't nuke ME, when you get the goods from the muslims, mkay?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join