It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: blah blah Niburu DOOOOOM (a petition to send Niburu threads where they belong)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As a poster who's been here long enough to weed out the good from the crap (hopefully), I'm sure many of you feel the same way as I do regarding Niburu doom threads that are skating to the top of the site with 25+ flags a pop using astronomy facts and logic that even the most tweaked out meth head would find questionable. While I would never deny anyone the right to post a thread on any topic of their choice on ATS, I find the moderator's use of ATS Skunk Works (definition: HIGHLY SPECULATIVE conspiracy topics) to weed out Godlikeproductions/All News Web crap to be highly useful.

Most insane and whacked out theories are sent there appropriately. Topics that have been debunked repeatedly, are from dubious newssources, or just rely on crackhead logic.

So, with that said--why are Niburu threads not being moved to that forum the moment an ATS mod sees them? I get that there are quite a few people who strongly feel, for whatever reason, that a Brown Dwarf/Comet/Massive planet with 5 moons/Spaceship/Giant Charlie Sheen statue is headed for Earth to impact in 2012, but given the lack of scientific evidence (which I'm not going to go through here--it's been pretty well defined) and the fact that this thing has been predicted to hit us three or four times in the last 15 years may be a red flag that it qualifies as "highly speculative" (I actually think it qualifies as something with the initials BS, but I'm being nice).

Don't buy it? Let's look at the evidence.

Stepping up to the plate is this 42 flag Darwin Award classic titled as sensationally as possible: "The Truth About Niburu Finally Revealed Once And For All! Must Read!!1111!!!111!!

Viewer discretion is advised.

Well, holy #, after the 1.5 billion threads on this subject, I was pretty excited that finally we were going to get the truth and new original information! The logic is undeniable!

Okay....here it is in a nutshell......the majority of solar systems are binary systems, meaning most solar systems have two suns. That is the norm. Accept it.

Interesting. Glad we could get that cleared up. I guess since the majority of Americans are white, all minorities are in fact, white. Guess we don't need to worry about reparations anymore.

More TRUTH:

ge it does to Earth as it passes. Apparently the pass that's occurring now is the damaging one. To make matters worse it is itself being orbited by five small planets of it's own. So before long chem trails will no longer be able to hide our second sun(one of the other posters said October) and it's existance will be undeniable, though I'm sure TPTB will certainly try to sugar coat it. So...there you go.

Indeed. I guess the "Chemtrails" are specifically designed to only cover up Niburu and it's FIVE PLANETS (that's like two solar systems for the price of one) since apparently we can see everything else in the sky just fine. And some dude on ATS said we could see it in October. Fantastic. Can't wait.

Some more fun times:

No Comet Elenin! Niburu Brown Dwarf! (or something like that)

The jist of this is that because it's hard to get a hold of the Mr. Elenin and that ELE = extinction level event...so it's Niburu. Fantastic. The thousands of amateur astronomers that are tracking the comet must be smoking too much pot, or HAARP/Project Bluebeam/NWO mind rays are controlling anyone with a telescope. Whatever.

I can post like 20 straight links with the same crap. Let me remind you that the "Niburu" theory was started by Nancy Leider of Zeta Talk fame in the 90's--where she then predicted it would impact the Earth in 2005--2007--and 2009--then 2012 took over. Fourth time's the charm? She got this information from "channeling" aliens. God, if they knew, why the # wouldn't they just let us know too?

Listen. Post all the Niburu stuff you want. But can someone explain to me how Niburu is not the textbook definition of a "highly speculative conspiracy topic"? I'm all for valid conspiracy discussion; hell; I think that 2012 might have something in store for us!

But it sure as hell isn't going to be Niburu and it's five planets crashing into Earth. This topic is OVER! It needs to be put in the forum it belongs in.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have wanted to post a rant about these doomsday theorists and whatnot on this subject, but [ obviously ] haven't.. I no longer have to, because you said it just as well [ and more probably.. BETTER ] as [ than ] I could have.

I am simply going to nod my head.
Agree.
And say my thanks.

S&F&

-Mike

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Whatever you say! I'm so glad everyone in this thread gets a place for their opinion, because you sure are sharing yours right now. From the sounds of your post, you're just too afraid to find out whats going on, and this is solidified by the mention of your comet description in which included Charlie Sheen. Please change your username to "Blah blah blah" thank you!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Well Nibiru doesn't have to come so we can still get perpared for the worst of things.
We will all see in October if we live or die.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheyWontBelieveU

I agree with you. The OP clearly has no idea that Nirutu is coming and Charlie Sheen is piloting the Space-Star-Planet-Ship-Comet.

I like how you spelled it out.

If people want to get informed they have to do real research.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheyWontBelieveU
Whatever you say! I'm so glad everyone in this thread gets a place for their opinion, because you sure are sharing yours right now. From the sounds of your post, you're just too afraid to find out whats going on, and this is solidified by the mention of your comet description in which included Charlie Sheen. Please change your username to "Blah blah blah" thank you!

Charlie Sheen is a brown dwarf with five planets!!!111!11!!11 Why are you accepting MSM lies sponsored by the NWO? When he said "winning!" he wasn't playing around.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I dunno, never been there,but i would wager you haven't either.
Nothing to stress over either, if there is a planet killing body out there, nothing we could do or say would matter.
If there is not, no biggie, party on.
Either way, live until you can't anymore.

(Edit)
Charlie Sheen is a force of nature that we cannot defend against either!

edit on 28-3-2011 by g146541 because: Charlie Sheen = Chuck Norris

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
When I was young I used to sleep out in the backyard a lot. This was the 50s. There were lots and lots of stars. We lived next to a railroad track. On the other side of the tracks was another row of houses with street lights along the road shining above the dark houses. There was also a full moon.

So one night I was sleeping and a train was coming down the track. Woo wooing, with its front light turning in a circle shining the way. With the full moon overhead, and the street lights shining and all of the bright stars, as I awoke with a start, I was sure the Martians were landing. (Back then the only aliens we worried about were Martian) I was sure and I was scared out of my pjs.

ATS attracts many young people whose minds are opening up to a reality that is deeper than the pablum that is fed to us through our potato chip media and educational system. This opening up, this waking up if you like, can be a fearful thing, like my train experience. Once this fear is activated, the natural reaction is to find the biggest and most eminent threat and come to terms with it. AAAAahhhhhhhh the monster is coming. Nobobo or what ever.

My suggestion is that those who are tired of the Nibobo Nebuebo? threads form a thread of their own. One with well pointed out information. Maybe a dozen or so posters. As new Nebubu threads start up anyone can jump in and offer the optional link in their replies.

I don't know if this idea will pass rules and conditions, but I do feel that I would like to see this fear relieved. I mean if Nibebe is real, what good will all of this do anyway. Right?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

PLEASE. Finally! These threads are outta control! Every lens flare and new comet - brown dwarf - planetoid is absolute, irrefutable EVIDENCE of Nibiru! Time and time again there are new planets X and time and time again they pass right by us as a named, observed asteroid or some other such "common" outer space occurrence. If a planet or second sun with planets orbiting around it were approaching our solar system, there will/would be more concrete proof than this. I'll admit that I'm offering no EVIDENCE to dispute the Planet Xers claims, but they can't really point to one solid piece of evidence that hasn't been periodically trounced about to get us all worked up! Just go back and look at the google search results on 90's claims of proof of Planet X.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Now that i've settled down and read the entirety of the OP, the only gripe I have is this:

"The thousands of amateur astronomers that are tracking the comet must be smoking too much pot, or HAARP/Project Bluebeam/NWO mind rays are controlling anyone with a telescope. Whatever."

I smoke a TON of pot, and I don't buy in to this garbage!
Otherwise,
CHEERS!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RicoMarston

Now that i've settled down and read the entirety of the OP, the only gripe I have is this:

"The thousands of amateur astronomers that are tracking the comet must be smoking too much pot, or HAARP/Project Bluebeam/NWO mind rays are controlling anyone with a telescope. Whatever."

I smoke a TON of pot, and I don't buy in to this garbage!
Otherwise,
CHEERS!

Fair enough. Let's just say we're on the same page on that one. I should have made it "smoked meth".

top topics

join