It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would they hide the "secret" (sphere)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
well, I saw the trailer for the movie "sphere" in another thread...basically it is about your thoughts manifesting pronto...

here is the last clip form the movie, and I think they have some darn good points....

I could see us doing this exact ssae thing, many times in the past..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
LOL GOOD LORD... its just a MOVIE!!!

I bet you any money that the asgaurd and the noxx are cheering for us.. but the jafa are undecided and they have the sphere.... wait maybe darth vader hid the sphere in his death star... nawww that cant be it... I KNOW.. the EWOKS have it.. and are holding captain picard hostage and jane way and the borg are doing their make-up in its reflection.... lets pray that E.T didnt use a phone to call in its location, you know that BIG head and his long pedifile fingers... hahahah

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
uh, not sure how your comment has anything to do with people constantly complaning that "TPTB" are hiding "truths" from us... I am just saying, that there are some good points in that last clip, that would make me understand why they would hide it from most people..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
NICE...thanx op...cant believed i missed this..

so what is this sphere exactly...a golden orb?? (queen victoria always holds one)
where did they find it and what does it do.....?? peace

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

so what is this sphere exactly...a golden orb?? (queen victoria always holds one)

yes, it was a golden orb in a spaceship in the bottom of the ocean...

funny, I was adopted, then discarded by a family of billionaires and millionaires, they have solid gold orbs too... never even thought anything until you mentioned it about Queen Victoria, now I wanna check that out... and my dad gave me and my sisters, solid gold "snitches" like on harry potter... a gold orb with wings... must have coast a small fortune, and I wondered why he would spend soooo much money on something from a Harry Potter movie..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

The sphere was and is a machine of types that was found in other space by time travelling humans.
The sphere was something that could manifest any of your thoughts into reality.
Unfortunately for those that found it , they were scared, and any thoughts they created were terrifying and they killed each other with its power.
I think the OP is saying that they feel that a few people over time have found knowledge that they are to stupid to understand it or to stupid to controll it and have hidden it from the rest of the world for our own sake.
This is showing us yet again that a few people, control the choices of many.
And that all of the great secrets are hidden away from the ones that need it the most.

Sorry to OP if i miss understood,
They dont call me meathed for nothing

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
well, I saw the trailer for the movie "sphere" in another thread...basically it is about your thoughts manifesting pronto...

here is the last clip form the movie, and I think they have some darn good points....

I could see us doing this exact ssae thing, many times in the past..

www.youtube.com...

The sphere is a inflated pineal gland, it's all based on that.
.....and here it is.

edit on 28-3-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

The sphere was and is a machine of types that was found in other space by time travelling humans.
The sphere was something that could manifest any of your thoughts into reality.
Unfortunately for those that found it , they were scared, and any thoughts they created were terrifying and they killed each other with its power.
I think the OP is saying that they feel that a few people over time have found knowledge that they are to stupid to understand it or to stupid to controll it and have hidden it from the rest of the world for our own sake.
This is showing us yet again that a few people, control the choices of many.
And that all of the great secrets are hidden away from the ones that need it the most.

Sorry to OP if i miss understood,
They dont call me meathed for nothing

no meat in your head, you got me exactly right!

edit on 28-3-2011 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

dang, the link didn;t work, but interestong enough suggestion that I gotta look it up now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

That just about conclude's everything I need to know.

I think Hoffman, Stone, and Jackson do a good job of representing humanity
in that scene.... you have to look it as if they are humanity figuring out
the true power of their minds and what to do with it.

edit: S&F
edit on 28-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by pepsi78

dang, the link didn;t work, but interestong enough suggestion that I gotta look it up now.

Then just pick from one of these google image results.

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

The last missing piece is that we do not "create reality" - we have different perceptions of the same reality, and our perceptions overlap where our perceptions are congruous. There is a difference between living in your own world and "co-creating reality" as the new-age believers would have you think. With more "freedom" there is more dellusion, if they pull the plug, then thousands of years of perceptual control will be relinquished, many people will live in a world that is highly unstable or "glitchy" as they would be in almost completley dellusional states (i.e. where they are unable to create a stable perception of reality).

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
op...your interseting....tell me more please...whats on it...etc

i,ll tell you what i know...kinda nothing really.

i was at the british museum...eating my sandwich at the main entrance, and i was gazing at the art on top of the doorway...look below....i asked someone that worked their whos holding that orb and what is the orb, he said it was queen victoria, and he didnt know what the orb meant but he guessed, he said it had something to do with having the knowledge..!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/018143134ef2.jpeg[/atsimg]

then whilst walking around london i bumped into a statue of queen victoria holding the orb...this one isnt it, but it was exactly the same in central london...

queen victoria is a very interesting person
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c33d9f763a96.jpeg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59eeafb1a012.jpeg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join