It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Yeah, yeah. I know. I was actually wondering if someone can point me in a direction of what these actually are. They keep popping up but I have no idea what hey are. i tried a search but all the thread talked about them but didn't explain them. Sorry if this is a noob question. I would just like to be knowledgeable.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
From Wikipedia

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that some trails left by aircraft are actually chemical or biological agents deliberately sprayed at high altitudes for a purpose undisclosed to the general public in clandestine programs directed by government officials...

Most people believe that they are put in place to hide our "second Sun", or Niburu, or Nibiru, whatever people are calling it today.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

Sometimes people think they are used for weather modification also.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

Oh really? That's an interesting idea, too, haha. Thanks for the heads up, though. I learned something new! Haha

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by HiMyNameIsMike

If i can figure out how to post a youtube video on here, I can show you a good video with horrible soundtrack music on the topic.
edit on 28-3-2011 by MKultraVideos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

It's probably been posted before!
Trust me - we've seen an awful lot of awful "chemtrail" videos on here

However to post a YT video you just post the alpha-numeric "soup" after the "=" sign in the YT address using the "Vid:youtube" button at hte top of the mesage.

so to post this video: www.youtube.com...

I would paste "4_DDxebBsW4" into the video dialoge (but I'm not going to waste everyone's bandwidth.....)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SilntShdw

Air Weather Service was created in 1937 and is now know as, of 1997, Air Force Weather Agency (AFWA) are the command and control structure of Chemtrails and Weather Modification

Save the documents before they are deleted. They have been doing it for over 50 years. They put chaff and other radar tracers in it so they can trace the Chemtrails on radar. Remember that! Only the military can perform this type of operation. Please read the documents listed below to understand it.

Technical Report 177 An Introduction to Weather Modification

www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=AD0696619

The Air Weather Service mission includes the field testing and operational application of weather-modification techniques.

1999: A review of Cloud Seeding Experiments to Enhance Percipitation and Some New Prospects

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.172.5373&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Substantial work has also been conducted in the past 10 years regarding the dispersion and transport of seeding material in both convective and orographic clouds.

The use of tracer material to tag a seeded region has been particularly helpful in this effort. The two tracer materials that are used most often are chaff and SF6. Both materials could be released from either the air or the surface.

The dispersion and transport of the chaff is monitored by radar, while the detection of the SF6 is usually conducted with aircraft equipped to detect it at very low concentrations. (Stith et al. 1990; Klimowski et al. 1998).

1980 State Water Survey Division ATMOSPHERIC SCIENCES SECTION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS: CRITERIA FOR WEATHER MODIFICATION OPERATIONS AND EFFECTIVE EVALUATION

www.isws.uiuc.edu/pubdoc/CR/ISWSCR-240.pdf

D. Designation of cloud treatment techniques.

1. Seeding agent(s) to be employed.

2. Method of transfer to clouds (aircraft, ground generators, or others).

3. Location of seeding in cloud (base, mid-level, top, other).

4. Method of dispersal into cloud (Agl generator, flares, rockets, dry ice dispenser, etc.).

5. Time(s) of day seeding is to be performed (if selective).

6. Duration of seeding in each operation.

E. Requirements for facilities and equipment.
1. Operational center.
2. Meteorological equipment.
3. Aircraft.
4. Ground generators.
5. Seeding devices.

F. Personnel.
1. M e t e o r o l o g i s t ( s ) .
2. A i r c r a ft crew.
3. I n s t r ume nt t e c h n i c i a ns and o b s e r v e r s.

G. Measurements to be made.
1. Meteorological.
2. Aircraft.
3. Radar.
4. Other.

Internet Trolls and Chemtrail sprayers... Besides if it is good for us why don't you let us know. Unless... you have something to hide...

Keep spraying and I will keep posting. Note taken: I guess you do work on the weekends....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by charlespearl

Cloud seeding -
1/ not done at 30,000 feet,
2/ not done in clear blue skies,
3/ not done by commercial airliners,
4/ not secret,
5/ not barium,
6/ not aluminium,
7/ not done on commercial aviation routes,
8/ has specific equipment fitted to aircraft that is patently obvious

and you think this has something to do with the chemtrail hoax??

Can you be a bit more specific what you think he link is please, 'cos I still dont' get it, despite all you chemmies posting about it.

I suspect you don't know what the link is either, but I'm willing to be corrected.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

he is just bumping every chemtrail thread with this garbage..
dont bother debating..

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

This image is from the UK, taken last week.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Silence Till September 1st!

Don't Feed Them.

Create The Vacuum.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

Beautiful colors in a sunset. How is this "chemtrails"?. Colored sunsets like this are seen from centuries ago with just a short search of Art masterpieces. Or are you talking about the trails? If so, which are not from a normal flight? How can you tell? There are a lot of flights over GB. Here's a day's worth, animated into a short video. Notice how many planes there are there? Which of the flights is not normal?

This many planes are bound to create contrails at least somewhere.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
Yeah, yeah. I know. I was actually wondering if someone can point me in a direction of what these actually are. They keep popping up but I have no idea what hey are. i tried a search but all the thread talked about them but didn't explain them. Sorry if this is a noob question. I would just like to be knowledgeable.

Did you do a search on Google? There's reams of info on there. I'm surprised your initial search didn't go further than ATS, lol.
edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by HiMyNameIsMike
From Wikipedia

Most people believe that they are put in place to hide our "second Sun", or Niburu, or Nibiru, whatever people are calling it today.

I'm going to have to disagree with you there. Most people feel they are "geo-engineering", at least now. Who knows what most people will believe in another year or two. Before geo-engineering, it was all kinds of things ranging from some sort of birth control, toxins to make us ill, poisons to kill us all slowly, pharmceuticals for many different reasons, spreading disease....really the story has changed.
And it's not really interchangable with geo-engineering, because geo-engineering is an entire field of study of which anything even remotely like a "chemtrail" is one. It's the least likely plan of action because the chance for adverse effects are so high.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SilntShdw

The best place on the web, and the most comprehensive is Contrail Science. It is a website that shows the science involved. And concludes that contrails exist, and chemtrail does not, but it presents all the believer's claims, so you really can learn about both sides. It's also an open forum, so you can post questions or make comments as you wish. Really, there are no "chemtrail" site that so fully covers the topic, because "chemtrail" sites don't always use the science. And "chemtrails" is an issue which involves many types of science.
It is often attacked here on ATS because it pretty much refutes anything you will ever hear or read about "chemtrails"; the believers think it's all disinformation, but if you think back to all the science you learned in school, you will see all the science used correctly. When it is brought up here on ATS, the people who attack it are always asked to show where the science is wrong, and so far no one has taken up that challenge.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

watch this scary video of not one but seven,eight Airforce jets pumping chemtrails into our atmosphere ! youtu.be... scary#!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

Utter rubbish - the aircraft are at normal seperation of altitudes - 1000 feet - yet the poster says they are on collisions course. He highlights a vertical seperation of "

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggyturbojim

FX-5034 flies from Mumbai to Paris.

There is a lot of uncontrolled airspace out there and transponders have a limited range. It can be scary. That's why there are mandated flight levels, depending on flight direction.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

And oh yeah, tankerememy is an idiot. Those don't look like tankers to me.
edit on 8/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

And oh yeah, tankerememy is an idiot.

Couldn't have said it better myself. When will people understand that tanker enemy videos are not credible at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join