It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super weird... Word appeared on girlfriends thigh?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
And something else came to my mind, well, made me giggle but I'm sure you won't find it funny.

I don't know anything about your girl or you, your relationship etc.... but if she DID fool around and someone else left that scratch you would be the easiest to sell it to, man.

She could go "oh weirdest thing just happened, I was just in bed and this chill came over the room, and I heard the door creek and then when I looked in the mirror next day I saw all these scratches on my back!" And you run to us and say, hey guys I think my girl was just attacked by a ghost! what do you think?"

Ummm nope, those are from Mario from last night.

Sorry, I know, distasteful, but I think you're a little bit funny.

Khar
edit on 28-3-2011 by Kharron because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

If I were you i'd ask her about that other guy she was messing around with and the rough sex they were having :-)

If she is a cutter, she may never tell you. I know a guy with a gal who cuts herself and they seem very happy with a new baby. Once this came out it was discovered she had been cutting herself for years and no one knew. She;s not a depressed person either. Must be some other deep seated emotional stuff going on.
edit on 28-3-2011 by JohnPhoenix because: errors

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I've viewed the pic and really in order to see the context can we see the whole leg please? Bare of course.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JonoEnglish

Lmao. I thought i was looking at someones ungroomed nether region too. lol
Looks like an alergic reation to what ever they were writing on each other with..
edit on 28-3-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

OMG its fatal btw, cut off her leg, its your only option.

but seriously, dunno man, looks like an itchy leg or summat.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure if that injury is supposed to mean anything.

What did you expect? That she is possessed by a demon who tries to communicate with you through the manifestation of scars on her thigh, which are not even clearly written?

If it wasn't done on purpose it could be a strange kind of rush or accidental injury during sleep or a drunken night out.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

Yes but it's been very cold here so no forest play, yes we rough house and this could be a result of this... Thank you for the real feedback I do appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be a smart arse but here is what I got.

This isn't some sort of joke you are trying to pull on ATS are you?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I am a sensitive also and my first and continual impression is that it is of paranormal origin - quite negative of course. So, I'm taking you very seriously. You were drawing on your girlfriend and something else wanted to as well and so it/he/she did it while you were both asleep. This was to harrass and mock both of you. Do you have any paranormal activity in your house? Do you play with a ouiji board? Has anyone died in the house? Do either of you have any severe negative habits? What kind of music do you listen to? Did anything unusual happen in that house that you're aware of like a death, an abuse, a terminal illness, substance abuse? Do either of you hear voices with either your physical or spiritual/third ear? And most importantly, what are your spiritual beliefs? Please PM me on this, with full honesty on the last question, because I don't want to wade through the comments and don't plan on reading further than this post. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Hi there!

This is my first post. Already figured out the media functions through lurking ATS for the past couple of months
Anyways I thought I'd play a game of connect the dots and I think I unraveled a date that I immediately recognized from threats dealing with the supposed upcoming ELE (or Extinction Level Event) and other threads about this fascinating subject.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b7c037b22bf6.jpg[/atsimg]

Full image: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Or am I just being silly here?

edit on 28/3/11 by SergeantTrammelant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Ok, since you spend every minute of everyday together except for certain times when she goes to the bathroom, it's definitely not another guy/girl that you don't know about.

So there are 3 possibilities:

1) it is paranormal, but there is no clue as to what or who paranormally might have done this. You just have to see if any further words show up on her there or anywhere else.

2) you wrote a word on her 'there' and then she had an allergic reaction. Only problem with this is that you say you didn't write a word on her there, so if not, scratch that.

3) The fact that you guys are hanging out together all the time with no break at all ever, indicates to me that you guys might have an unheatlhy relationship. I don't really know any happy couple that hangs out together all the time always. Doesn't someone have to go to work?

Your inappropriately defensive reaction to the idea that she might be cutting indicates something is up.

Go get a hobby, get out of the house a bit more, encourage her to do the same.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

It says ARMY...
Your chick has been unfaithful to you with one or more soldiers.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
And those bruises on her neck...what do they spell?

EDIT: Do you have, say, a best freind who has unexplained scratches on his back?

edit on 28-3-2011 by woghd because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I tend to cut myself with my finger nails pretty badly when I sleep. I don't even have nails,I bite them. I do have to say that those cuts look much older then just one night.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
she party a lot? because i know something similar happened to my ex but she was to drunk to remember what happend

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
is this a "keep it weird" Austin thing?
dunno kind of looks like MRN! would be my best guess, what side is it on?

this is kind of weird also it's a sunspot that only in this photo looks like YA, otherwise sorta looks like an angel and a pyramid or an eagle with a Y and triangle, we've guessed alot of things but it definately looks like YA as if written by a finger, though on the net does'nt come out so jueno

makes these inetersting

And they will see his face, and his name will be written on their foreheads. NLT

They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. NKJ

And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. KJV

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.

But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror

I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another
edit on 28-3-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Actually...it's directions to special coordinates in space...in an alien language....
It says this way to be the first man in Uranus.....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
It looks a little like the word Krill, so it could have an extraterrestrial meaning as in the movie, Forbidden Planet. Here on Earth though it means a form of crustacean, AKA Crabs!

Be very afraid.
edit on 28-3-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f682be893a9.jpg[/atsimg]

I took the liberty of making it HD for a clearer view.

edit on 28-3-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hmm... now that I look at it... it does look like it says "ARMY" as someone else stated before me...

No idea what it could mean... whether it's self inflicted or not, or where it came from... but the HD image makes it look much clearer.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join