It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super weird... Word appeared on girlfriends thigh?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lcbjr1979

Sorry man but it is self inflicted. go back and look at the picture. You can see pieces of skin that are curved upwards from the cuts. They are:

-bottom left and bottom right of first letter
-top left of second
-bottom of fourth

Also you can tell they are fingernails for instance. hold up your first three fingers(index middle and ring. You will see that your middle finger sits higher than the other two. Now look at letter 3 on the pic and you see that same pattern, the mark in the middle is further away from the other two.
edit on 28-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

Scratches, maybe... On purpose... No!

If u are this convinced it had to be intentional... Than awesome you just confirmed to me that it is paranormal and caused intentional by something...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Any opinions?

This is what you asked for and that is what you got, peoples opinions. Dont ask for people to give there opinions when your only looking for someone to agree with you.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Any opinions?

This is what you asked for and that is what you got, peoples opinions. Dont ask for people to give there opinions when your only looking for someone to agree with you.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
What does she think?

Does she think it's a message?

edit on 28-3-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

She thinks it's weird that it looked like letters but that I'm a nerd for posting it on this site... I agree!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

You speculated she's a cutter, I clearly stated multiple times I know for a fact this is not the case... IE: YOUR OPINION IS WRONG! you continued to push it, you are wrong!

I could tell you it's my opinion that you eat cat food for dinner, you could simply reply to me that I am wrong... You know for a fact you don't eat cat food... I can either move on or ignorantly push the fact I think u eat cat food...

I know she's not a cutter.. Without getting way too descriptive about our love life, it's not possible for her to hide such a thing from me!

I kiss, touch, feel, every square in of her beautiful naked body on a daily/nightly basis! I know of every birthmark, scratch, brooze, etc... And her me!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sparda4355

I understand what your saying, and i can see how when i said in my post that it is self inflicted that you took that as meaning cutter. I apologize cause it was not my intention. I should have been clearer because by pointing out the skin tears i just meant it was not paranormal. From what i understand about words forming paranormally(which is minimal) there is uniformity, skin tears would be present all over, or non existant at all. The words would appear higher than the surrounding skin as opposed to lower than it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparda4355
reply to post by James1982

No drugs and this is the only mark on her body... It literally is probably nothing.. Thought it was interesting that it looked like letters, now I'm sorry I've even posted anything!

Hey man I wasn't implying she/you are druggies, I don't know anything about you two so I was just thinking of what would make sense IE: what would cause someone to itch themselves to the point of tearing up the skin.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

There were people saying cutter, I Assumed u were backing them up... Yes I agree this could be nothing more than a scratch... Her and I know it wasn't done intentionally. so it's weird that they look like letters.

Not sure that ghosts/aliens, etc... Follow rules when they write people, also not closing this to be a ghost... Just that it's weird, don't know how it got there, and thought maybe if I threw it up on ats it would turn out to be some Latin word we don't know or something.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Tis no big deal... Wasn't upset with your question... Annoyed by the accusations from everybody. She either scraped her leg, itched it in her sleep, or something wrote something on her thigh. don't know, not a big deal, just went... Wow those look like letters, gonna post on ats and see what people think.

That's all.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

You could get the markers out and connect the dots and see what letters they look like

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Why did your girlfriend carve ARMY in her thigh?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

You aren't with her 24 hours a day, she may be doing this in the bathroom. Just my opinion, but that looks like self injury to me, and it's something that she might need to address. Of course she is going to deny it, and maybe she isn't, but what to look out for is other injuries coming up that indicate that she is hurting herself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
i think this is self inflicted as well.. looks like someone took a eraser and rubbed against the skin... dont think this is ghostly... nothing else to see here those look self inflicted im sorry

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Wow some people on here are totally opinionated and very rude, not to mention ignorant.

Firstly to the OP, thanks for your post, and I do understand why you regret posting in the first place. While the photo is interesting I don't think it is anything supernatural (personal opinion only) at first I thought it might be a case of Dermatographic urticaria (also known as dermographism, dermatographism or "skin writing") but the marks are not consistent with this, not raised enough, also the colouration is wrong. See here..

en.wikipedia.org...

They do look like scratches, and my guess is from the comments you have made that you made the marks, albeit quite unintentionally while sleeping. You stated you sleep naked together, and I do believe you when you say you and your GF are very close, so therefore I presume you sleep with your arm around you GF. I would imagine you have had your hand resting on your GF while sleeping, and during a dream period have caused the scratch with involuntary movement, a dream causing you to clench your hand basically, and therefore unintentionally scratching your GF

The only thing that makes me slightly suspect there may be more to it (I do really believe you scratched as described above) is you mention other stuff happening around you, I would ask you to share but considering the replies you have already have I could understand you not wanting to.

Anyway peace out

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Self inflicted, Accidentally or Purposely.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by sparda4355

it's her other man's fingernail marks.. I bet they weren't coloring..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
nice leg LOL.
I have small moles that make the shape of Orion.
on my left arm.
what that mean?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Have sent you a U2U ....

Why do 'some' people have to be so antsy on here?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have what looks like three letters just above and to the left of my left knee. Mine looks like a bunch of small dots forming letters and right now it looks like it's faded red pen ink but sometimes I'll notice it's much brighter. I have had this since I can remember and my mother always dismissed it when I brought it up as a child.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Those look like ant bites. If they are ant bites they will darken and harden over.

They should be a dark brown/purple within 24 hours.

Seen it 1000 times.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join