It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPERT: This Is Beyond Their Ability To Contain

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
40 years worth of spent fuel rods lying out in the open:

www.globalresearch.ca...

A week-and-a-half into the Fukushima nuclear disaster, this is what is happening:

1. There are 4 reactors in various stages of collapse, releasing untold amount of dangerous radiation. Two more reactors may also be at risk.

2. The public generally has not been told that, in addition, there are 40 years of spent fuel rods on this already contaminated site. See:

www.infowars.com/alert-fukushima-coverup-40-years-of-spent-nuclear-rods-blown-sky-high

3. Other fuel rods are fully exposed (meaning, unknown amounts of release of radiation) because they are no longer covered with the necessary 45-feet of water.

4. Last week the US refused to post online whatever radiation levels they were monitoring as radiation hits the West Coast and comes East. Then there were several reports that their monitors [all of them?] went off line, or crashed. It is doubtful that any official will report the truth. See:

www.washingtonsblog.com...

The lies, criminality, and cover-up continue. This is how a totally broken system “works.” See:
www.globalresearch.ca...

and

www.infowars.com...

This is what they don't want you to know.

Thanks to stirling for posting this in his thread:
Many Different Scientists Beginning To Warn Of Impeding Disaster.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 3/29/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: links

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by daddio

Are their any other wildcard solutions?
I don't want to get the feeling that nobody really knows what they are doing but that is the impression that I'm starting to get. It seems like the people in charge are dinking around instead of coming up with an end game solution.
Though I guess no one ever expects a meltdown so there is no game plan for a worst case scenario.
Humanity decided to gamble with nuclear power and it looks like they lost.

Here is the problem, uranium and plutonium were never meant to be taken out of their respective environments and purified. Once that is done you have pretty much guaranteed disaster. I really wish we could post the animated actions, slowed to one billionth of a second to show the action of the protons as they intermingle with the nucleus of the atom. It is utterly amazing. This is where gravity comes from. Now many people will speculate as Einstien did and as I do, but it is true, how else would anything stay together. Intermingling of the protons is the binding agent of all things, that is why like molecules work together and stay together. A good example to start with is the Hydrogen atom, which has only one proton, it is lonely and needs another proton to balance itself out, exchanging itself with oxygen (8 protons) starts the process to make water, equal number of protons make elements more stable, they don't really need to be equal in number but it works better that way. And so atoms exchange protons and this is what we would like to show.

As for another solution, I can't think of one. There are many options but just getting close enough to see how much damage and how far along the process is would be a feat in itself. They are dinking around because they can't get close enough and they KNOW what elements have been incorporated into the fuel rods and if it is MOX, heaven help those anywhere near the plant. We must understand that there is no absolute in nuclear physics other than when it goes right it is a huge boom, and when it goes wrong, the fallout is incredibly deadly. You don't need the bang to have a huge disaster here. I can see no way to get "under" it and stop it from sinking once it breaches the vessel body. I assume that has already happened.

The future will tell, but it will not be a good story.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Once that is done you have pretty much guaranteed disaster.

Not necessarily

I really wish we could post the animated actions, slowed to one billionth of a second to show the action of the protons as they intermingle with the nucleus of the atom.

It is the neutrons that penetrate the nucleus and start the chain reaction

It is utterly amazing. This is where gravity comes from.

No, it is theorised that gravity is caused by the graviton, a fundamental particle, smaller than a proton.

Now many people will speculate as Einstien did and as I do, but it is true, how else would anything stay together.

Strong nuclear force; Electromagnetic force

Intermingling of the protons is the binding agent of all things, that is why like molecules work together and stay together.

Nope, that's electrons

A good example to start with is the Hydrogen atom, which has only one proton, it is lonely and needs another proton to balance itself out

Nope, it is already balanced 1 proton (+) and 1 electron (-)

exchanging itself with oxygen (8 protons) starts the process to make water

Oxygen atoms have 2 unpaired electrons; each hydrogen atom has 1 unpaired electron. Each hydrogen atom covalently bonds to the oxygen atom by sharing their electrons.

equal number of protons make elements more stable, they don't really need to be equal in number but it works better that way.

Sort of; it's the number of neutrons in relation to the protons that results in the stability.
edit on 29/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
How do you contain a force so powerful, that nature itself can't contain it?

Just look at the UNIVERSE. Nuclear power is what drives everything we see. NOTHING can stop it. We are fools playing with nature itself.

No, it is theorised that gravity is caused by the graviton, a fundamental particle, smaller than a proton.

Interesting, because they theorized the Higgs-Boson gives everything mass, and they detected 6 of them at the LHC, not 1... The LHC will change our view of Physics forever, unless there really is a God/creator/whatever and they are screwing with us to stop us finding the truth...
edit on 29-3-2011 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I just keep waiting for an announcement that a genius nuclear scientist
has a great idea for bringing the reactors under control. You guys have
had some good ideas here - I hope there is a council of scientist
trying to come up with ideas. I liked the dry ice idea even tho I am
not qualified to know if it would work - perhaps they need suggestions
from ATS members. Is there a way to get an idea to the right
people in Japan that could discuss ideas that come from other people
and other countries.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo

I would have thought you would know about the nuetrons, they can become protons or electrons, depending on the element and what is going on. We have found that when the temperature is raised that in the nucleus the protons become more active and tend to seperate the elements back to their original state. I believe it was Newton whop stated that every element, over time, will break down and return to it's original element, shedding those other elemnets along the way so each is it's own again in nature.

The work I have done involved sub-atomic particle physics. It wasn't that involved and it was over 30 years ago. I can't recall all of the work we had done because we were dabling in just about everything at once, no focus, which is why we were kicked out of school!!

But the basic premise is the fact that the unstable nature of the elements involved in Japan presents the greatest problem. Whn mixing U-238 and plutonium and who knows what else, man I would not want to be within a thousand miles of that place. Isotopes and muon or electron nuetrinos everywhere and who knows what else. The breakdown of the protons is what should concern the Japanese authorities. If this mass gets going, which I believe it already has, it is going to suck.

I stand corrected on a few things but the basics speak for themselves. Although it is thought that the nuetron is the key, again, it can become a proton or electron, depending on the circumstances, and those are not good. I can't remember the experiment that Fermi did, but it involved protons and plutonium with and electrical charge to try and stuff another proton in.. I believe it was U-114? I can't remember. But it was not a good idea.

Anyway, thanks for the response and I think you will find the weak and strong forces that are believed to "cause" or create gravity trump string theory, which I think is a joke. I think the elctrical charge of the rotation of the electron and proton around the nucleus is where gravity comes from. Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
reply to post by Griffo

The breakdown of the protons is what should concern the Japanese authorities. If this mass gets going, which I believe it already has, it is going to suck.

Could you please elaborate on what "suck" could possibly mean in this circumstance? Are we talking a chain reaction that leads to a boom or just extreme radiation release . . . or both?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My guess........
The fuel rods begin to burn down into the ground until eventually they reach the water level. (China syndome) This never-ending supply of water forms a never-ending supply of radioactive steam. Nothing can contain it. No matter how thick a layer of concrete and/or steel they try to cover it with there is no end to the pressure the steam will build up. Eventually it will blow.
The steam can not be contained. What we will, sooner or later have, is a never-ending supply of radioactive steam being pumped into our atmosphere.
Expect the government to keep raising the level of the amount of radiation they claim can be safely absorbed. Eventually it will not matter where you are, your rain will be radioactive.
Ooops...my bad. Did I say never-ending? No need for this type of inaccurate doom and gloom forecasting. Of course it will end in.......what? centuries?....millennium?
Have a lovely day. :-)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Alexander,

Can you describe this process further?

Rest easy, the only thing the current situation in Japan and the Tsar Bomba have in common is the word nuclear.

More uneducated scaremongering supposition, the process for a fissionable core meltdown and a thermonuclear detonation are entirely different.

Edit to add: Aethron's post above is a very possible scenario.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

No one ever considers plasma reactions, yet they are the most common form of atomic reaction. Look at the sun. Apparently, people are laboring under the dillusion that the only way to separate an atom is through the application of brute force. Very linear.

I appologize for scare mongering. I am more than willing to go there myself. I just want to help. I cannot describe the frustration you feel when no one is listening.

If I was working for these people, I fear I would be just as ignorant as everyone else in atomic energy. As for my Creds, my mentors was Paul Lamoureux. There are documents on him in the Library of Congress. His credits with the US DOD were outlined in a communice from chaiman of the armer services commitee, Hubert R. Humphires, as 15 years ahead of anything in United states. You can do the legwork at the library of congress. He was a great man, my best friend, and I am his legacy. It is not fear I want to propogate, it is action.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundowner

You think it at them. Put intent behind the thought that it reach those who have the ability to positively affect the outcome.

However, after reading Galacticgirl's post, I am afraid that I have to agree that we in all likely hood are not deserving of such assistance.

It is my hope that enough people in the world wake up to what is happening and try to affect a positive change in their own life to such a degree that it spreads outward and becomes the new norm.

Hopelessly optimistic, I know but it could happen.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join