It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPERT: This Is Beyond Their Ability To Contain

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
What is happening is very obvious. This agenda 21 in action. The world population must decrease. We are dealing with sociopaths here. They are speeding up their plans. The wheel is in motion.
Haarp created the earthquake intentionally to destroy the power plant.

This is why we only see Libya on tv. Its a distraction. A distraction from a gravely serious nuclear disaster, worse than Chernobyl. This are 6 reactors! 6 reactors out of hand!! HELLO!?
Japan is finished. They had to go. They didn't like the NWO so this is the answer.

This is going to pollute the entire planet. It will affect our dna and worse.

If this Galactic Federation of Light really exists we sure can need a hand on this one.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Why not nuke it? It could destroy the rods and contain the length of the damages.. Their is going to be fallout anyway sort of like Red Adair bombing the oil blowouts.

rc

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by iamric

I'm not an expert on this but it could make things much worse. I am uncertain as to whether it would completely vaporize the core or spread massive amounts of core radiation everywhere.
It reminds me off the BP spill when there where actual suggestions to nuke the sight of the leak.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Even while trying to think positive about this situation & hope for the best - I've had this nagging feeling that it is bad or at least the beginning of something really bad.

It's probably just because I worry for the consequences for my children & children of the world. What kinda of future is this for them with all these natural & man made disasters as of late.

I guess prepare for the worse & hope for the best.

How do you prepare for the "slight" chance of the worst case scenario???

I'm not passing out the potassium iodide (whatever its called: thyroid nuke pills) YET. And I have not donned my tin foil hat yet. But it's creeping me out - even while trying to be positive & not give into fear mongering.

But where does fear mongering end & the reality of SHTF begin...in this circumstance??? It seems with each passing day - the line gets blurrier.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There seems to be plenty of confusion about what is happening and just how dangerous this is. Radiation in Massachusetts, radioactive sea-water, plutonium found in the soil around the plant. And now we get home videos of people saying that they are finally being told that the water in Tokyo is unsafe for anyone to drink...

www.activistpost.com...

So is a total evacuation of Tokyo imminent? Crazy! 30 million people in Tokyo alone.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wait guys what are we stressing out over? After all ANN COULTER said a little bit of radiation is good!!
boy howdy i'll sure sleep safe tonight (and for the remainder of my life at that)

but in all seriousness.. my doubts that the end times are upon us become less and less every day. Let's just hope we get some divine intervention here, because i think we're starting to accept that something big is happening, and it's not under our control anymore... (not that it ever was)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I wasn't aware we had so many nuclear experts right here at ATS, it's amazing!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Activist1984
There seems to be plenty of confusion about what is happening and just how dangerous this is. Radiation in Massachusetts, radioactive sea-water, plutonium found in the soil around the plant. And now we get home videos of people saying that they are finally being told that the water in Tokyo is unsafe for anyone to drink...

www.activistpost.com...

So is a total evacuation of Tokyo imminent? Crazy! 30 million people in Tokyo alone.

Oh my goodness, this thread is sinking. The individual who made that YT video has already been thoroughly discredited and outed as some kind of maniac trying to stir things up. For God's sake do some research before posting this kind of thing. At one point he made a video and claimed he was in Thailand, then suddenly he's in Tokyo and crying and screaming about radioactive water.

Please, vet your information. That's not much to ask, is it?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

There should be massive protests at every nuclear facility in the world to stop this madness waiting for the inevitable that one day all these power plants kill us

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

For what it's worth, I am not a nuclear physicist but I did get a 2 year degree and am a metalurgist/machinist/welder. I do prototype work, some for NASA. I also have an engineering degree but who really cares anymore. Point being, if that vessel gets hot enough and the nuetrons and protons start exchanging each other due to elevated temperatures, it could very likely go bang. All that needs to be done is for one atom to recieve or attract one too many protons and it is over, the chain reaction would be huge. The chances of that are not that great to almost none, but if it starts to pool, then all bets are off.

There is no way to stop it. Once the chain reaction has started and the fuel rods get too hot, the expelled protons and nuetrons look for a home. And if there is no water to slow them or stop them, then I have no idea what might become of it. People think it is light photons that split the atom, it is not. There is no way the government or any other agency would release that as true info. It is the proton. By trying to stuff one more in, the atom tries to divide itself to accomodate the proton cluster. I realize I could get my arse handed to me for making this info public but I don't care anymore, I am sick of this BS world and the physcopathic megalomaniacs that THINK they can control it and run it. Pardon me but I am a bit drunk at the moment.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JRCrowley

I dont understand why you are still in such denial. Don't you see the tricks they are playing on you, keeping you distracted. Haven't you noticed they always do that when something big has happened.
How many times do I need over emphasize. There now 6 reactors out of hand. Not 1. not 2 not 3, but 6!! 6 nuclear reactors out of hand. HELLO!! Wake up mister. This is deadly serious. They cannot contain it. There just spraying seawater at it hoping to .... cool it down. common it's desperate. They don't know what to do.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDeadFlagBlues
Wait guys what are we stressing out over? After all ANN COULTER said a little bit of radiation is good!!
boy howdy i'll sure sleep safe tonight (and for the remainder of my life at that)

but in all seriousness.. my doubts that the end times are upon us become less and less every day. Let's just hope we get some divine intervention here, because i think we're starting to accept that something big is happening, and it's not under our control anymore... (not that it ever was)

Lets not for get this: www.civilbeat.com... Would you believe someone who thinks the US has 57 states? or is it 58?
www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-3-2011 by Chance321 because: ?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjur0

Your right. If it were just one reactor it'd be bad, but the whole site? Scarry thought, even worse when you take into account that they are still getting after shocks after the first quake.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Mybe the pyramids were built because they were covering reactor meltdowns.... OOOOOO

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My mind and heart tells me the plant will have to be completely
evacuated and soon. The reactors will be left unattended to
slow down the contamination.

Forgive me if this sounds like fear mongering, that is not
my purpose - expressing my great concern for humans,
animals and earth.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Has any body considered dropping borax on to the reactor? boron is an excellent neutron modulator and will drop the cross sectional area of the fuel rods. they will cool down in no time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

They have already tried that bro.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shikori
reply to post by pellian

They have already tried that bro.

maybe they didn't use 20 mule team borax . its alot better

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Maybe someone already mention this...Guys go back and watch around 5:30.....The audio has been edited...Go back and watch it AGAIN......I believe that the editing was done to say exactly the opossite of what the gentlemen actually said.....
Riff

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Great thread
S&F very interesting find. Although I believe that the ability for them to contain was beyond their control the first day the plant failed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join