It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I know what you were trying to do. Trying to label Freemasonry as Egyptian because a few Lodges have rooms themed in that motif, but I was showing that Lodges can have many rooms that are themed.

reply to post by Wolfenz

If you think "Novus ordo seclorum" means New World Order then your Latin sucks. This motto along with "Annuit Coeptis" was added by Charles Thomson, Secretary of the Congress. This man taught Latin in Philly and was not a Mason.

People take a great deal of imagination and liberty when theorizing about the symbols of the Dollar Bill.

The use of 13 dealt with the number of founding colonies. No those numbers really doesn't have a significance in Masonry.

Your video is laughable, as are most YouTube videos. He mistranslated or rather misinterpreted the Latin motto "Annuit Coeptis" and "Novus Ordo Seclorum". Anyone with half a brain could see that he is lying. The guy is also misleading the audience with the history of the Dollar Bill and when the Great Seal was applied to it. This guy is a fraud and is clearly just parroting the same old garbage and mix-matching random theories every ignorant conspiracy theorists spouts. The way this guy strings it all together is laughable and anyone who believes him deserves to be misled.

Also, the Illuminati was not a Masonic group. Also, that guy is full of # when he talked about the Illuminati having those mottoes in 1774 as they did not exist at that time. Hell, it's only at 2-minutes and I'm finding tons of lies.

The All Seeing Eye is not the Eye of Horus. Symbols are arbitrary, ambiguous, and abstract. This symbol is often used to emblematically represent Deity. Christians used it for a couple of centuries before it was used with the Great Seal. The All-Seeing Eye wasn't used by Freemasonry until 1797:

Thomas Smith Webb, who was influenced by the work of William Preston, was the author of Freemason's Monitor or Illustrations of Masonry, which had a very significant impact on the development and evolution of the Masonic rituals, particularly the York Rite degrees and orders, practiced in the United States. On September 14th, 1797, he published this book which was a compendium of William Preston's work as well as his own alterations, additions, and works. This book plays such a significant that many Grand Lodges in America still follow it today. It is to Thomas Smith-Webb we owe the charges of the degrees and the words regarding many an Emblem, including the Bee-Hive, Pot of Incense, Book of Constitutions, Sword and Naked Heart, All Seeing Eve, Anchor and Ark, Forty Seventh Problem, Hour Glass and Scythe.

The unfinished pyramid was used to represent that the system was not complete or perfect. It also shows that God is above all and that is where the true Light emanates from.

This guy is just making # up around 4-minutes trying to make his theorize on the Illuminati make sense, but they don't. And he is really, really ignorant as to the use of "Columbia". Holy God, how much lies can one guy say in 10-minutes?

I love how people attempt to connect certain numbers to different groups without ever proving it. Hell, 13 is obviously important to those who follow Christ, but no anti-Mason or conspiracy theorist ever really brings that up.

13 berries? This moron doesn't even realize that it's an olive branch.

No Freemasons didn't design the Great Seal, which is used on the Dollar Bill. See my above post. 3, 5, and 7 are numbers that would considered important to Freemasonry.

...like there are many others that do believe like me...

A popularly believed lie is still a lie.

well on of your Cult Masonic Society Club Exposed some of it the Grand Lodge British n Yukon Club didn't they !!

The Grand Lodge of BCY exposes no wrong doing by the Masons. Their site is a great place for information which includes a large anti-Mason section. Quit trying to manipulate information to suit your agenda.

If this is where you are getting your information, I am not surprised you are so misinformed. Also, you should really learn to use the quote function properly

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Wolfenz
"A new order of the ages"

Does not mean a 'new world order'. As I said before, your Latin sucks. Your own links even says it:

NOTE: "Novus ordo seclorum" was not intended to mean (nor does it correctly translate into) "new world order." Seclorum is plural (new worlds order?). And Thomson said the motto refers to the beginning of a new age – an American era beginning in 1776. The pyramid's rising rows of construction help illustrate this new series of generations.

Sure you can.

Let me see you spell Mason by connecting each 'corner' like you said.

wolfenz- 11 13 33 have meanings to a Free mason right ..

Not in the Blue Lodge.

Wolfen-

For the CREST: Over the head of the eagle, which appears above the escutcheon, a glory, or, or breaking through a cloud, proper, and surrounding 13 stars, forming a constellation, argent, on an azure field.

You do know that the 'penta' in pentagram means 'five'. What you just linked was referencing a six-pointed star.

its an Owl not a spider !! the Owl Moloch

Sure it is.

LOL research about it !!

Do you want me to research like you by reading comic books?

LOL ... yeah like there would expose themselves .. opps they did !

The only thing being exposed is that you are fatally ignorant.

The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon

Yet I post again...

Who cares if Masonry appears in some movies? It has been around for centuries, it is bound to appear at some point.

LOL yeah just cover his ass ... Ever heard of Jordan Maxwell ?? that blew that Cover!!

Right. So you quoted a guy, who you did not even read, and when it is pointed out that he disputes what you are saying he is just 'covering his ass'. Nice try.

Well Prove Me Wrong then ... well on of your Cult Masonic Society Club Exposed some of it the Grand Lodge British n Yukon Club didn't they !!

You mean where you quoted them as saying the Seal was Masonic and it was not?

I Guess Im still a Fool !!

I completely agree.

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
"A new order of the ages"

Does not mean a 'new world order'. As I said before, your Latin sucks. Your own links even says it:

Wolfenz Really !! ??

Novus
The word novus means "new" in Latin. Novus may also refer to: ==Companies== ==Other== ...
Found op en.wikipedia.org...
www.encyclo.co.uk...

ordo
Latin, meaning: rank, class, order
Found op archives.nd.edu...
www.encyclo.co.uk...

seclorum interesting no real definition to be found ! LOL!

NOTE: "Novus ordo seclorum" was not intended to mean (nor does it correctly translate into) "new world order." Seclorum is plural (new worlds order?). And Thomson said the motto refers to the beginning of a new age – an American era beginning in 1776. The pyramid's rising rows of construction help illustrate this new series of generations.

Wolenz - Not indened yet the dictionary say it is the first two words !

Sure you can.

wolfenz- 11 13 33 have meanings to a Free mason right ..

Not in the Blue Lodge.

Wolfenz- I guess you have to me in the Million Dolor Boys Club of Freemasonry Let alone a Higher Rank in the levels of patronage !!

Wolfen-

For the CREST: Over the head of the eagle, which appears above the escutcheon, a glory, or, or breaking through a cloud, proper, and surrounding 13 stars, forming a constellation, argent, on an azure field.

You do know that the 'penta' in pentagram means 'five'. What you just linked was referencing a six-pointed star.

Wolfenz - THE STARS ARE the PENTAGRAM Genius ! Each one..

its an Owl not a spider !! the Owl Moloch

Sure it is.

LOL research about it !!

Do you want me to research like you by reading comic books?
LOL WOW ,,, sure ..

Sure I posted a link like I showed you The Owl Moloch in Washington DC White House

LOL ... yeah like there would expose themselves .. opps they did !

The only thing being exposed is that you are fatally ignorant.

Wolfenz - Really !! nah with all books and videos talking about the WTF of the Masonic Control of the New and Old World .. with the Help with the Buddy System of the Illuminati seeing the same thing as I have .. Ignorance as others on this site .. ok Grand Wizard of Oz Keep your Curtain closed and don't Expose yourself to the Commoners .. ohh High mason

The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon

Yet I post again...

Who cares if Masonry appears in some movies? It has been around for centuries, it is bound to appear at some point.

Wolfenz - Ben around for centuries?? yet you just said in a couple of hunderd years ! contradicting yourself!!?? ohh Comics too!!

LOL yeah just cover his ass ... Ever heard of Jordan Maxwell ?? that blew that Cover!!

Right. So you quoted a guy, who you did not even read, and when it is pointed out that he disputes what you are saying he is just 'covering his ass'. Nice try.

Wolfenz - No he first exposed what some people see .. then Covering his ass with Nothing to see here approach..

Well Prove Me Wrong then ... well on of your Cult Masonic Society Club Exposed some of it the Grand Lodge British n Yukon Club didn't they !!

You mean where you quoted them as saying the Seal was Masonic and it was not?

Wolfenz - I guess your Saying that all the Media Movies Books Comics are Wrong then.. yet they show the Details in those Comics and Movies !! another Nothing to see here Move along the Old Man behind the Curtain Pay no Attention to him..

I Guess Im still a Fool !!

I completely agree.

LOl you can play the Fool Erend then ! and tell me all about the Real Masonic NWO Illuminati Boys Club..

oh Bohemian Grove isnt part of those clubs either right.. the majority of the Presidents Owners of Major Company's isn't either Right and there's is No Skull and Bone Club Either .

What I learned from AugustusMasonicus

Every Thread he made is he against everybody that is Against Freemasonry linking with the Illuminati

House Stenographer Has Meltdown and Rants About Masons
Secret Societiesauthored on Oct, 19 2013

Anti-Masonry's Entitlement Position
Secret Societiesauthored on Feb, 14 2013
11Feb, 24 2013 by
Fitzgibbon
Religious Zealotry and its Inherent Hypocrisy Towards Masonry
Secret Societiesauthored on Jan, 22 2013
10Feb, 20 2013 by
AugustusMasonicus
Why Masons do not worship Lucifer (or Satan)
Secret Societiesauthored on Sep, 12 2012

If the Illuminati control Masonry I do not care
Secret Societiesauthored on Feb, 1 2011
4Feb, 22 2011 by
JoshNorton
High-Level Masonry
Secret Societiesauthored on Dec, 21 2010
3Dec, 23 2010 by
ForkandSpoon
Freemason Charlie Rangel convicted of fraud
Secret Societiesauthored on Nov, 16 2010
7Dec, 5 2010 by
KSigMason
The Scottish Rite and its importance to anti-Masons
Secret Societiesauthored on Apr, 20 2010
7Jul, 25 2011 by
KSigMason

Challenges to Separation of Church and State
General Conspiraciesauthored on Feb, 14 2010
7Feb, 15 2010 by
AugustusMasonicus

Luciferianism and Freemasonry
Secret Societiesauthored on Nov, 30 2009
8Dec, 23 2009 by
Matthew Dark
Did I do the right thing?

well even his bud liking his threads .. KSigMason

and for Augustus Masonicus my thread mostly !! in the past month!!! !!! thanks !!

as for why ??

AugustusMasonicus Posts
www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

His Threads..

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

edit on 24-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wolfenz

Probably because you are not looking, stop being lazy:

The word seclorum does not mean "secular", as one might assume, but is the genitive (possessive) plural form of the word saeculum, meaning (in this context) generation, century, or age source

Sorry, this old parlor trick does not even work. The triangles are not identical nor do the points line up with the letters. Try again.

Wolfenz- I guess you have to me in the Million Dolor Boys Club of Freemasonry Let alone a Higher Rank in the levels of patronage !!

Feel free to join and explain exactly what you find.

Guess what? The stars have ten sides. Count them and get back to us, feel free to use your fingers since it is obvious math (among other topics) is not your strongest subject.

LOL research about it !!

By watching movies?

Sure I posted a link like I showed you The Owl Moloch in Washington DC White House

It must be debilitating to go through life with oclophobia.

Wolfenz - Really !! nah with all books and videos talking about the WTF of the Masonic Control of the New and Old World .. with the Help with the Buddy System of the Illuminati seeing the same thing as I have .. Ignorance as others on this site .. ok Grand Wizard of Oz Keep your Curtain closed and don't Expose yourself to the Commoners .. ohh High mason

I thought we did expose everything in your magic comic books?

Wolfenz - Ben around for centuries?? yet you just said in a couple of hunderd years ! contradicting yourself!!?? ohh Comics too!!

You must be mistaking me for someone else since I said no such thing. I am not surprised since you cannot seem to keep your own story straight and you tend to invent things as you go along.

Wolfenz - No he first exposed what some people see .. then Covering his ass with Nothing to see here approach..

Which still proved you wrong. Thank you again for the link.

Wolfenz - I guess your Saying that all the Media Movies Books Comics are Wrong then.. yet they show the Details in those Comics and Movies !! another Nothing to see here Move along the Old Man behind the Curtain Pay no Attention to him..

No!!! Of course not!!!! I am going to tell you a secret........comic books are real! Everything in them is true. Only special people like you have been able to figure this out. You win the prize.

LOl you can play the Fool Erend then ! and tell me all about the Real Masonic NWO Illuminati Boys Club..

oh Bohemian Grove isnt part of those clubs either right.. the majority of the Presidents Owners of Major Company's isn't either Right and there's is No Skull and Bone Club Either .

Sorry, Masonry has nothing to do with any of those groups you mentioned. Unless you happen to be that paranoid nutter David Icke.

Sadly, you have learned nothing. Not one thing.

posted on Dec, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

Probably because you are not looking, stop being lazy:

The word seclorum does not mean "secular", as one might assume, but is the genitive (possessive) plural form of the word saeculum, meaning (in this context) generation, century, or age source

!! WOW!! Ive Already Seen this Sherlock !! only in Wiki you will see it !! LOL!
A rare Word..

Full Definition of SAECULUM

: a period of long duration : age
Origin of SAECULUM

L, breed, generation, age — more at secular

www.merriam-webster.com...

Sorry, this old parlor trick does not even work. The triangles are not identical nor do the points line up with the letters. Try again.

Wolfenz- OMG... it about the First and Last Letter of the Words aka Corner.. Genius. and the Bottom the Middle Word I care not it looking like a 6 pointed Star..

Feel free to join and explain exactly what you find.

Wolfenz - nah I may have and Eye or tough Cut out..
have you made your first million Yet ? if not I guess your not in the higher ranking boys club Grand Lodge ?? well in certain places of BIG Business Locations ..

Guess what? The stars have ten sides. Count them and get back to us, feel free to use your fingers since it is obvious math (among other topics) is not your strongest subject.

What Dollar Bill are you looking at ?? the ones i have in my wallet shows 5 pointed stars 13 of them making a 6 pointed star 10??? WOW Great Seal ... you must have Double Vision..

LOL research about it !!

By watching movies?

Yeah Sure if you can see what your Looking from all types of Media and Literature...

It must be debilitating to go through life with oclophobia.

WOW??

I thought we did expose everything in your magic comic books?

Wolfenz- Expose.. of only what People can see looking through that pin hole of the Wizards Curtain..

Wolfenz - Ben around for centuries?? yet you just said in a couple of hundred years ! contradicting yourself!!?? ohh Comics too!!

You must be mistaking me for someone else since I said no such thing. I am not surprised since you cannot seem to keep your own story straight and you tend to invent things as you go along.

Wolfenz - AugustusMasonicus has said ...

Which still proved you wrong. Thank you again for the link.

No!!! Of course not!!!! I am going to tell you a secret........comic books are real! Everything in them is true. Only special people like you have been able to figure this out. You win the prize.

Wolfenz- OMG !! TY!! Well I guess Ill have to Reveal Questionable things in my 60s n 70s (Magic majestic time machine ) comics thanks for inspiring me to make more threads Ill look forward seeing you on the threads ..

Mean While .. a Teaser

Not Proven to be an Actual Photo... Exposed

Captain Marvel and the Raiders from Space (1946)

well before term flying saucers huh??

1967 Alien Gray in the Comic Above ! I Own..

Wonder if the Masons Know about this..

Sorry, Masonry has nothing to do with any of those groups you mentioned. Unless you happen to be that paranoid nutter David Icke.

Sadly, you have learned nothing. Not one thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

LMAO. Except not all 6-points touch upon a letter so you are literally rearranging the letters that fall upon certain points and ignoring one of the points; you're literally just making it up to suit your agenda. Plus, if you move in a clockwise direction you get "_SMONA" (_ = space). In taking the letters are rearranging the letters you also get: manos, moans, monas, nomas, and soman. No Mason was involved in the 4th and final committee that created the Great Seal that would be approved by Congress. The designs proposed by Masons on earlier committees were rejected. Also, there is a definition for "seclorum", you just need to open a Latin dictionary and look.

What is a "higher rank" in Freemasonry?

So you believe everything you read? Then maybe you should read and watch some credible sources as many of the sources are easily debunked with logic and common sense. I really don't get why people think they are entitled to infringe on the rights of others; we're a private group and it's no ones business what we do in our private meetings.

Ben around for centuries?? yet you just said in a couple of hunderd years ! contradicting yourself!!?? ohh Comics too!!

Well "centuries" is the plural form of "century" so a "couple of hundred years" is just a more specific form than centuries (anything more than one century) so he didn't contradict himself.

You really don't know what credibility or validity is apparently as not everything written or portrayed is true. In fact, most of the crap you've posted goes against reality.

Freemasonry is not some part of the NWO nor the Bohemian Grove.

Augustus is very knowledge and has just shown the lies perpetrated by others. I guess you can condemn him for standing by the truth, but I commend him as the truth is more important than an agenda.

"Far from the truth are such impressions. With dozens of exposés printed; with hundreds to be bought for a few cents; with this cancer existing for more than two hundred years, would not Freemasonry have been long ago destroyed if these books were actually as harmful as so many supposed? Actually Freemasonry has grown from a handful of men in 1717 to five million in the civilized world, neither because of, or in spite of exposés..."

edit on 26-12-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Wolfenz
A rare Word..

Origin of SAECULUM

So if you have already seen it then you know what the meaning is. Again, the link you provided proves you wrong.

Wolfenz- OMG... it about the First and Last Letter of the Words aka Corner.. Genius. and the Bottom the Middle Word I care not it looking like a 6 pointed Star..

So you disregard that the triangles are not identical and that the points do not even line up.

have you made your first million Yet ? if not I guess your not in the higher ranking boys club Grand Lodge ?? well in certain places of BIG Business Locations ..

Is that even English? What re you trying to convey?

What Dollar Bill are you looking at ?? the ones i have in my wallet shows 5 pointed stars 13 of them making a 6 pointed star 10??? WOW Great Seal ... you must have Double Vision..

All the stars have ten sides. Count them. A pentagram has five sides. Do you know the difference between ten and five?

Yeah Sure if you can see what your Looking from all types of Media and Literature...

You may be the only person on the planet that thinks comic books are 'literature'.

Wolfenz- Expose.. of only what People can see looking through that pin hole of the Wizards Curtain..

Then you must feel really special since you were able to gather so much 'information' from your amazing comic book collection.

You were supposed to show where I gave two different dates for masonry existence. Still waiting.

Wolfenz- OMG !! TY!! Well I guess Ill have to Reveal Questionable things in my 60s n 70s (Magic majestic time machine ) comics thanks for inspiring me to make more threads Ill look forward seeing you on the threads ..

Have fun. I am sure people take you very seriously when you mention that you use comic books to prove a point.

And while you are at it learn how to use the quote function. Your posts are barely intelligible as it is and you inability to use the feature makes them even less so.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Wolfenz

(1 ) LMAO. Except not all 6-points touch upon a letter so you are literally rearranging the letters that fall upon certain points and ignoring one of the points; you're literally just making it up to suit your agenda. Plus, if you move in a clockwise direction you get "_SMONA" (_ = space). In taking the letters are rearranging the letters you also get: manos, moans, monas, nomas, and soman. No Mason was involved in the 4th and final committee that created the Great Seal that would be approved by Congress. The designs proposed by Masons on earlier committees were rejected. Also, there is a definition for "seclorum", you just need to open a Latin dictionary and look.

(2)
What is a "higher rank" in Freemasonry?

(3) So you believe everything you read? Then maybe you should read and watch some credible sources as many of the sources are easily debunked with logic and common sense. I really don't get why people think they are entitled to infringe on the rights of others; we're a private group and it's no ones business what we do in our private meetings.

(4)

Ben around for centuries?? yet you just said in a couple of hunderd years ! contradicting yourself!!?? ohh Comics too!!

Well "centuries" is the plural form of "century" so a "couple of hundred years" is just a more specific form than centuries (anything more than one century) so he didn't contradict himself.

(5) You really don't know what credibility or validity is apparently as not everything written or portrayed is true. In fact, most of the crap you've posted goes against reality.

(6) Freemasonry is not some part of the NWO nor the Bohemian Grove.

Augustus is very knowledge and has just shown the lies perpetrated by others. I guess you can condemn him for standing by the truth, but I commend him as the truth is more important than an agenda.

"Far from the truth are such impressions. With dozens of exposés printed; with hundreds to be bought for a few cents; with this cancer existing for more than two hundred years, would not Freemasonry have been long ago destroyed if these books were actually as harmful as so many supposed? Actually Freemasonry has grown from a handful of men in 1717 to five million in the civilized world, neither because of, or in spite of exposés..."

edit on 26-12-2013 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

(1) Well im talking about the First letter in the Word then the Last Letter in the Word Top to Bottom and the Middle Word...

(2) Higher Rank in Masonry as in Level to What DEGREE!! Plz Tell ... Legend has it there 32 to 33..

(3) No I don't Believe Everything I read Usually Dont Prove Anything till the Majority Believes it Fact Mostl I balance Theory's Conspiracy's of what Could Be...... ( What if ) tho theirs a bout a Billion People that Believes in a Book that is 2,000 year Old tho it been Reprinted and Translated and So Many Different versions though out the Centuries and Caused a Sect Region because of it.. All because of a Man that had Great Ideas with Common Sense .. tho some consider his Magic Miraculous Godly Events Happened

(4) My bad what it Sounded like to This ATS Member was referring to more then just then a couple Hundred..

(5)

You really don't know what credibility or validity is apparently as not everything written or portrayed is true. In fact, most of the crap you've posted goes against reality.

Wolfenz - Right it Only a Matter of Opinion ! ! yet Some PPL here don't Get that I ONLY Prove What i Can Prove is Fact otherwise it Just My Belief and opinion ... nothing More.. I think I Mentioned that..

(6)

Freemasonry is not some part of the NWO nor the Bohemian Grove.

Ok there Quite A Few Members of the Bohemian Grove that Are.. are they NOT !!

Just to name a few Presidents... that are were a Member of that Club Nixon The Bushes Our Great Leaders that were also Free Masons !!

List of Bohemian Club members
en.wikipedia.org...

List of Freemasons (A–D)
en.wikipedia.org...(A_-_D)

List of Freemasons (E–Z)
en.wikipedia.org...(E_-_Z)

Well According to Wiki- pedia IN THEIR OPINION !!! LOL

(7)

His Truth vs My opinion and I get the Slander.. and I don't see what is truth of what he is saying
what has he Showed ?? Not Much.. No Links .. Except the Opinionated Website Wikipedia

So explain me who Made the Georgia Corner Stones!! ?? Let alone Colorado Airport .. With it Masonic View Points .. ?? and why ..

I really Need to here that one from a Mason Member ..

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

A rare Word..

Origin of SAECULUM

(1) So if you have already seen it then you know what the meaning is. Again, the link you provided proves you wrong.

(2)

So you disregard that the triangles are not identical and that the points do not even line up.

(3)

(4)

All the stars have ten sides. Count them. A pentagram has five sides. Do you know the difference between ten and five?

(5)

You may be the only person on the planet that thinks comic books are 'literature'.

(6)

Then you must feel really special since you were able to gather so much 'information' from your amazing comic book collection.

You were supposed to show where I gave two different dates for masonry existence. Still waiting.

Have fun. I am sure people take you very seriously when you mention that you use comic books to prove a point.

And while you are at it learn how to use the quote function. Your posts are barely intelligible as it is and you inability to use the feature makes them even less so.

(1) The Word Soclurum is Hard to find yet SAECULUM Different Wording ?? just to find the Meaning ! of Soclurum yeah Makes perfect sense ..

(2) Im Referring again!! the First Word and Last Word that is in Latin !!

I CARE Not it Shows a 6 pointed star!! OK!! First Letter Or Ending Letter.. '

(3)

Sorry my Bad have Difficulty using the Keyboard..

Wolfenz - nah I may have an Eye or tongue Cut out..
( if I Spoke against a Club I would be in ) have you made your first million Yet ? if not.. I guess your not in the higher ranking boys club of the Grand Lodge ?? ( Legend has it that in the Big Masonic Halls of these Great Lodge Boys Club that Bankers and Celebrity to Big Company Owners To Political Figures have their Name Plate in the Hall ) well in certain places of BIG Business Locations .. Where these Lodges are...

is that Better..

(4)

I say I say is a Talkin about Them There Stars Countin them Points on Them Stars!!

Does anyone see 10 Sides yes sir ye but I is a Talkin about them Points U see!!

(5) I refer Comics as Entertainment Media !! ty very Much.. just Like FOX NEWS!! that more Less Like a Comic (relief)

(6) yeah with a open Mind Never prove its Fact Never Prove its Fiction Ya Know AugustusMasonicus kind of sorta ... the Balance on the Fence kind of thing !!

(7) Solomons Time ?? and For America ? 1775

History of Freemasonry

www.mastermason.com...

give me some Links of the real History of this Society Plz!!

Masons and the Making of America
Before you read Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol read the fascinating true history of the Masons in America

By MITCH HOROWITZ
www.usnews.com...

In a young America, Masonic ideals fully took flight—sometimes in unexpected ways. In Boston in 1775, Freemasonic officials who were part of a British garrison granted local freemen of color the right to affiliate as Masons under the banner of African Lodge No. 1. The African Lodge later became known as Prince Hall Masonry, so named for the order's founder, Prince Hall, a freed slave. Hall became the first African-American named a Grand Master. Despite the African Lodge's segregated status, Prince Hall Masonry was a bastion of abolitionism. Its leader affixed his name to some of the republic's earliest anti-slavery petitions in 1777 and 1778. As such, African Lodge No. 1 represented the first black-led abolitionist movement in American history.

Have you not look at the simulaties of those comics to what was in popular mechanics magazine a Flying USAF Flying Disk similar to a Comic in 1950 tho the skunk works may or may of not actually flown it

Declassified at Last: Air Force’s Supersonic Flying Saucer Schematics
BY BENJAMIN PLACKETT10.05.121:42 PM
www.wired.com...

Air Force Plans To Build Flying Saucer Declassified
By Lee Speigel
Posted: 10/08/2012 5:42 pm Updated: 10/09/2012 1:32 pm
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 26-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Wolfenz
(1) The Word Soclurum is Hard to find...

Because 'soclurum' is not a word. The definition of seclorum means 'ages'.

The whole premise of the parlor trick is that it allegedly points to the letters, which it does not, and that it is a hexagram, which it is not.

( if I Spoke against a Club I would be in ) have you made your first million Yet ? if not.. I guess your not in the higher ranking boys club of the Grand Lodge ?? ( Legend has it that in the Big Masonic Halls of these Great Lodge Boys Club that Bankers and Celebrity to Big Company Owners To Political Figures have their Name Plate in the Hall ) well in certain places of BIG Business Locations .. Where these Lodges are...

is that Better..

No, not really. It still seems like a 2nd grader high on acid wrote that.

I say I say is a Talkin about Them There Stars Countin them Points on Them Stars!!

A five pointed star is not a pentagram.

(5) I refer Comics as Entertainment Media !! ty very Much.. just Like FOX NEWS!! that more Less Like a Comic (relief)

Huh?

(6) yeah with a open Mind Never prove its Fact Never Prove its Fiction Ya Know AugustusMasonicus kind of sorta ... the Balance on the Fence kind of thing !!

I have no clue what you are talking about.

Have you not look at the simulaties of those comics to what was in popular mechanics magazine a Flying USAF Flying Disk similar to a Comic in 1950 tho the skunk works may or may of not actually flown it...

Who cares? So if Stan Lee puts something in a comic book you automatically think, "Illuminati!!!" That about sum it up?

Learn how to use the quote function, your posts are a pile of disjointed gibberish.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Except the pattern to find the word "MASON" doesn't follow the hexagram pattern.

(2) Higher Rank in Masonry as in Level to What DEGREE!! Plz Tell ... Legend has it there 32 to 33..

Except the degrees of the Scottish Rite is not superior to the Lodge. The Scottish Rite is just one branch of a much larger tree, but without the trunk there would be no tree. I don't think you really understand the hierarchy of Freemasonry and how we are structured.

As I said before, a popularly believed lie is still a lie.

Cross membership is not a connection.

There have been only 14-Presidents who are Masons.

reply to post by Wolfenz

You really need to learn how to properly use the quote function.

The history of the fraternity is a tough subject as so little evidence exists that goes back farther than the 17th century. Prior to that it's all speculation.

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

(1) The Word Soclurum is Hard to find...

The whole premise of the parlor trick is that it allegedly points to the letters, which it does not, and that it is a hexagram, which it is not.

is that Better..

No, not really. It still seems like a 2nd grader high on acid wrote that.

A five pointed star is not a pentagram.

Huh?

I have no clue what you are talking about.

Have you not look at the simulaties of those comics to what was in popular mechanics magazine a Flying USAF Flying Disk similar to a Comic in 1950 tho the skunk works may or may of not actually flown it...

Who cares? So if Stan Lee puts something in a comic book you automatically think, "Illuminati!!!" That about sum it up?

Learn how to use the quote function, your posts are a pile of disjointed gibberish.

Alright ..

First Letter A - nuit

Coepitu-S Last Letter

First Letter N- ovos

ord- O Last Letter

secloru- M Last Letter

Hopefully U can Get it Now..
Tho I found something better to your Liking !

So I take that you Agree it isnt a Word soclurum but has the same Meaning as seclorum Meaning Ages..

Yeah make Perfect Sense NOT! a Mistype Word?

OK ..

I may Have an Eye Gouged or a Tongue Removed if i have spoken Against the Mighty Club of Freemasonry If I Willingly choose to be a Member of the So Called fraternity.. Have you Made your First Million Yet ? seeing this type of Club if you have ... your Placed on the Grand Hall Wall with a name Plate.. in the Boys Club of your Grand Lodge .. ( Legend has it.. that in the Big Masonic Halls of these Great Lodges.. of the Masonic Boys Club that Bankers, Celebrity's to Big Company Owners To Political Figures have their Name Plate in the Halls) in the Few places of Big Business.. Were the Locations of these Lodges are.. well know Famed members

Pentagram

A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star pentagon) is the shape of a five-pointed star drawn with five straight strokes.

en.wikipedia.org...

and you slander me !! > ? wow!

What Automatically think Stan lee's Marvel Comics are all Masonic ?? WHat??

What ive Shown is the Similarity s of the things that were shown back in the 40s and 50s that exist Now or was planned to exist that were on the Drawing board or on paper ! I proved that .. look Back..

hmm interesting

edit on 27-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Wolfenz

Except the pattern to find the word "MASON" doesn't follow the hexagram pattern.

Except the degrees of the Scottish Rite is not superior to the Lodge. The Scottish Rite is just one branch of a much larger tree, but without the trunk there would be no tree. I don't think you really understand the hierarchy of Freemasonry and how we are structured.

As I said before, a popularly believed lie is still a lie.

Cross membership is not a connection.

There have been only 14-Presidents who are Masons.

reply to post by Wolfenz

You really need to learn how to properly use the quote function.

The history of the fraternity is a tough subject as so little evidence exists that goes back farther than the 17th century. Prior to that it's all speculation.

Well According too

Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library
The official blog about the collections, exhibitions, and programs of the Scottish Rite Masonic Museum & Library
nationalheritagemuseum.typepad.com...

Nine of the 56 signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons during their lifetime, though not necessarily in 1776: William Ellery; Benjamin Franklin; John Hancock; Joseph Hewes; William Hooper; Robert Treat Paine; Richard Stockton; George Walton; and William Whipple.

Fourteen U.S. presidents have been Freemasons, meaning that there is conclusive evidence that these men received the Master Mason degree: George Washington; James Monroe; Andrew Jackson; James Polk; James Buchanan; Andrew Johnson; James Garfield; William McKinley; Theodore Roosevelt; William Taft; Warren Harding; Franklin Delano Roosevelt; Harry S. Truman; and Gerald Ford.

( MASTER MASON Degree! ) !! I think you mean of the 14 !! Presidents

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

The whole 6-pointed star making the word "MASON" theory is a far stretch and doesn't follow any logical process.

You don't even know how a Grand Lodge works? Freemasonry isn't about amassing a fortune. You definitely don't know what Freemasonry is about and only go on what others have said; talk about parrot.

The Square & Compasses don't actually align with the same letters. Hint: the angles of a hexagram are not the same as a Square & Compasses.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Your little blog site doesn't contradict me. I said that 14-Presidents have been Masons. I've talked about this on my website before: www.travelingtemplar.com...

I've also wrote about the VP's who were Freemasons (18 out of 47): www.travelingtemplar.com...

Note that there is cross over between VP to President for obvious reasons.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It is the difference between two hundred and three hundred. Or maybe the sum is forty four? Now go have some green tea.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Wolfenz
Hopefully U can Get it Now..
Tho I found something better to your Liking !

No. The letters do not even line up properly. You would think that if Masons were going to supposedly put this on the Seal we would have gotten the letters to line up perfectly.

So I take that you Agree it isnt a Word soclurum but has the same Meaning as seclorum Meaning Ages..

No, 'seclorum' is the same as 'saeclorum' and means 'ages' which means that claiming the motto means 'new world order' is incorrect as we have been explaining.

I may Have an Eye Gouged or a Tongue Removed if i have spoken Against the Mighty Club of Freemasonry If I Willingly choose to be a Member of the So Called fraternity.. Have you Made your First Million Yet ? seeing this type of Club if you have ... your Placed on the Grand Hall Wall with a name Plate.. in the Boys Club of your Grand Lodge .. ( Legend has it.. that in the Big Masonic Halls of these Great Lodges.. of the Masonic Boys Club that Bankers, Celebrity's to Big Company Owners To Political Figures have their Name Plate in the Halls) in the Few places of Big Business.. Were the Locations of these Lodges are.. well know Famed members

Look, it is obvious you do not have a good grasp on English and until you can form sentences and paragraphs above an elementary school level maybe you should try to use monosyllabic words so people can understand whatever the hell it is you are trying to say.

A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star pentagon) is the shape of a five-pointed star drawn with five straight strokes.

en.wikipedia.org...

and you slander me !! > ? wow!

Hey tool bag. Did you notice that your source shows all of them as HOLLOW and that none of them are solid stars as on the Seal?

You slander yourself with your constant misrepresentation of the facts.

What ive Shown is the Similarity s of the things that were shown back in the 40s and 50s that exist Now or was planned to exist that were on the Drawing board or on paper ! I proved that .. look Back..

You 'proved' that comic books contained super secret knowledge? Ask them to up your dosage.

Learn how to use the quote function, your posts are barely literate.

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Wolfenz

The whole 6-pointed star making the word "MASON" theory is a far stretch and doesn't follow any logical process.

You don't even know how a Grand Lodge works? Freemasonry isn't about amassing a fortune. You definitely don't know what Freemasonry is about and only go on what others have said; talk about parrot.

The Square & Compasses don't actually align with the same letters. Hint: the angles of a hexagram are not the same as a Square & Compasses.

Holy Hell Did I NOT SAY I care not what it Aligns Up to!! Its a Conspiracy Theory for Hell sake's

I'm talking about the First letters and the Last Letters in these Latin Words ... The Fact Is there is 6 and 5 POINTED!! Stars in Symbols of Masonry and Topless representing unfinished Pyramids Owls , Pillars , among the Other crap on the Dollar bill that an low level IQ can Relate too.. knowing the Free Mason Fraternity Symbols .. WOW... and U two Bozos Defending there isn't any connection to Free Masonry on the Dollar Bill.. Grasping at Straws !! play the Wizard..

I know a Little ..of how it Works im Not a Mason.. I Never said Free Mason massing a Fortune!! Im was Talking about is The Big Wigs of Politics Celebrity's too Big Business Company owners or Controls Them That are Masons !! putting a Plaque of their Honor for Making their First Million to Billion or Donating a Million to the Club! of their location .. of Membership..

For ya ALL! that wants to Know about Free Masonry from a NY Grand Lodge !!

What Is a Mason ?
www.nymasons.org...

A Parrot dont fly so Good .. Neil Armstrong

Of What they Said... Things of Literature to Media that wakes Most ( OPEN ) Minds up to Question ! From the Perspective of Opinion !! Of Others !!

Riddles in Volumes !

Im a Predator kinda Bird ..

The Compass and Square is a Metaphor ... I WAS NOT using it for Aligning OMG!!

posted on Dec, 27 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I'm not surprised you'd say such a thing as I know that conspiracy theorists care little for logic, reason, or facts.

The fact is you have to make up the rules for your conspiracy to work. For you it's not about the truth or facts, it's about the story, about the defamation and mudslinging.

The star is really not all that important in Freemasonry. It's used in the Eastern Star, but there is nothing sinister about that nor does it tie it to anyone else who may or may not use stars as a symbol. Symbols can be used by various groups for various reasons, but common use doesn't tie groups or people together.

I've talked in ad nauseum about the dollar bill and, no, it was not created by the Masons nor was the Great Seal. I'm not grasping at straws, I've laid out verifiable and historical fact that demonstrates that no Mason designed, but even if they had, who cares?! Not everything a Mason does is "Masonic". Freemasonry is not some uber controlling organization that tells us what we do with our lives 24/7.

I know a Little ..of how it Works im Not a Mason..

And you are proof that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I know you're not a Mason, that's very plain.

Im was Talking about is The Big Wigs of Politics Celebrity's too Big Business Company owners or Controls Them That are Masons !!

And who are these controlling Masons?

I know plenty about what Masonry is. Nothing in there said anything wrong or bad.

It's a symbol.

posted on Dec, 28 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Wolfenz

I'm not surprised you'd say such a thing as I know that conspiracy theorists care little for logic, reason, or facts.

The fact is you have to make up the rules for your conspiracy to work. For you it's not about the truth or facts, it's about the story, about the defamation and mudslinging.

The star is really not all that important in Freemasonry. It's used in the Eastern Star, but there is nothing sinister about that nor does it tie it to anyone else who may or may not use stars as a symbol. Symbols can be used by various groups for various reasons, but common use doesn't tie groups or people together.

I've talked in ad nauseum about the dollar bill and, no, it was not created by the Masons nor was the Great Seal. I'm not grasping at straws, I've laid out verifiable and historical fact that demonstrates that no Mason designed, but even if they had, who cares?! Not everything a Mason does is "Masonic". Freemasonry is not some uber controlling organization that tells us what we do with our lives 24/7.

I know a Little ..of how it Works im Not a Mason..

And you are proof that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I know you're not a Mason, that's very plain.

Im was Talking about is The Big Wigs of Politics Celebrity's too Big Business Company owners or Controls Them That are Masons !!

And who are these controlling Masons?

I know plenty about what Masonry is. Nothing in there said anything wrong or bad.

It's a symbol.

care little for logic, Truth Fact and sense of Reason ,, that what Conspirator theorist Does. Searching for it.. ??

OK ... The Star a 5 Pointed Star is a Very ancient Symbol that that has been mislead for century's !!

This I Know .. it is Used for Good n Bad .. Through the Millenniums ! A Ancient Symbol used Originally in Christianity and still used Paganism a Symbol for NATURE !! but Most Consider its Used for Satanic Evilness ! as it wasn't Originally Used for ... that Purpose.. The pentagram has Sumerian Roots from a City of UR .. and Hebrews Adopted the Pentagram for a Symbol of Truth... and it was Spread throught the World even in the New World

Yes it was Created by Masons ! tho a few that helped. and Directed of the Creation
During and Later in the Changes in the Dollar Bill ...
a More Less Here you design it and Ill tell you what to put on it The Dollar Bill was created from a Individual Company The Federal Reserve Bank Not From the Government

Explain this plz is this true seeing your a Mason and all..

FDR's notes on the preliminary draft of the new dollar design plus initials of officials.

Now Plz tell how true is this ???
Little Known Facts
www.32nddegreemasons.org...

I did say it wasn't either Wrong or Bad.. just The Control Masons Have

It's a symbol.

Exactly right.... a symbol .. Masonic Symbols all over through out man kind in literature and media as i said that most of Masons would recognize ..

Well this is interesting

Little Known Facts ( In Masonry )
www.32nddegreemasons.org...

edit on 28-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join