It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
LOL its Called Visionary Research ....

No, watching movies and reading comic books is called entertainment.

Oh, and by the way, they are fictional.

Ohh by the Way Genius!

its entertainment all right !! LOL !

just like Jules Verne Fictional Book !! From Earth to the Moon (1850s)

A Free Mason!!!

That the SCIENCE FICTION BOOK Became a Reality !! in every sense of the Word!! Tho Braun that Read it and was inspired by it at a young age changed it a bit With his Saturn 5 Rocket instead of a Cannon !

Dont Forget this Fictional BOOK! too.. that Happened in reality!!

Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan
en.wikipedia.org...

I love your Trolling ! so I guess People want to be ignorant as they want to be when it right in front of them ! so plz just read your book, articles of information instead of visualizing it from hints within the So called Peoples Entertainment where People rather see ( Visualize ) to Some aka Subliminal Message which in fact they did back in the 50s and 60 and was banned..later on in this day an age instead of Reading Entertainment Makers just put ways of loopholing the Ban ..

Instances of subliminal messages
en.wikipedia.org...

Subliminal stimuli
en.wikipedia.org...

Never mind Nothing to See Here.. Move Along.. Approach ...

Allan Bean would of been assassinated in this day and age Wouldn't he!! .. LOL ..

edit on 21-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: put a pic in !!

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Jules Verne was a Mason? I'd like to learn where you learned this. Seriously. I enjoy his writings

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Wolfenz
Ohh by the Way Genius!

No, it is all real because a allegedly super secret group would dangle hints of their existence and motives in comic books and movies. Sounds like a real logical plan.

Yeah? And? Just because Verne wrote a book and it happened 100 years later means what?

I love your Trolling !

The only one trolling is the person saying comic books should be used to 'research'.

You are all over the place.

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Wolfenz

Jules Verne was a Mason? I'd like to learn where you learned this. Seriously. I enjoy his writings

The Secret Message of Jules Verne: Decoding His Masonic, Rosicrucian, and Occult Writings Paperback
by Michel Lamy (Author)
www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
Ohh by the Way Genius!

No, it is all real because a allegedly super secret group would dangle hints of their existence and motives in comic books and movies. Sounds like a real logical plan.

Yeah? And? Just because Verne wrote a book and it happened 100 years later means what?

I love your Trolling !

The only one trolling is the person saying comic books should be used to 'research'.

You are all over the place.

Art Imitates Life !! With an Idea of a Inspiring Mind !! for holding the Future !!

I guess you have to have an Free Open Mind in order to see and make sense of it all ...

Some can connect the Dots !!

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Wolfenz
Art Imitates Life !!

So? This does not mean the artist had super secret knowledge of futuristic technology that they decided to put into a comic book instead of, oh say, patenting the goddamn thing.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
Art Imitates Life !!

So? This does not mean the artist had super secret knowledge of futuristic technology that they decided to put into a comic book instead of, oh say, patenting the goddamn thing.

just maybe YUP!! !!!

OR The Masonic Illuminati used a Time Machine an the Looking glass device

that was Back engineering from the Alien Grays Cube..

that can foresee the Future.. Then went back in time and told other masons.. like Jules Verne and HG Wells ( another Mason ) Arthur C Clark, Ray Bradbury, and Allan Bean AKA George Orwell, Alex Huxley, Their fantastic Ideas and Invention to an Italian Named Leonardo and a French Man Named Nostradamus.. and a COMIC BOOK Creator like Marvel Comics Stan Lee a ( Free Mason ) the Idea and some art Work to Duplicate to put into comics to inspire young minds .. ya know ... seeing your a mason your self a Mason to Mason only kinda Thing.. well in Stan Lees Case since the 40s

The Time Tunnel
en.wikipedia.org...

The Time Travelers (1964 film)
en.wikipedia.org...(1964_film)

hey Wondering if the White Rabbit Still There !! at the Entrance!! of the Facility ??

Before The Steps! ..

Speaking of Time Travel and Predictions !!!

Here An Illuminati Card Game made in 1995 !! nothing see here only a Coincidence Right!

in 1936 yea I'm Pretty Sure Someone had an Idea of a Transparent LCD Screen too
that wasn't Produced until 2011 !!! LOL (( HG Wells Things to Come ))

HG Wells Was Alive When this Film was Produced ..

Art Work in Jules Verne first addition 1850s Book

Showing a rocket with Stages with a Capsule !

and the PC Tablet in 1968 Flim Book 1966

Conjuncture, Dream.. , Conspiracy of the Illuminati Control of the Future ..

Patent ?? Not with just the Idea and not having a Clue how to Create it .. Just the Visionary

go back in Time
Give a Smart Phone to These Early Fiction Writers and Inventors yeah the would figure it out how it Operates but would not have the Slightest Idea of how it was made they would be Clueless how to build the machinery to make the Goddamn Thing ! You Need Proof in that For a Patent ! to be Acceptable..

edit on 22-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Wolfenz

Ohhhh. Masonic time machines and space aliens. Now you are really starting to make sense.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

Ohhhh. Masonic time machines and space aliens. Now you are really starting to make sense.

LOL I thought you would love that
LOL all fun ... LOL!! you gotta have some sense of humor huh..

Tho the Bible and most of Mythology Norse Greek Roman Egyptian Sumerian Assyrian etc.. Reminds me of a Higher Advanced Civ type 3 kinda people .. and Most of Mason Fall in those Lines well mostly Egyptian !

Who to say ? Love the Theme! not so much for the Middle class boys club..

Philadelphia -Egyptian Hall in the Grand Lodge

yeah Care to explain the Independent non government owned
Federal Reserve with its masonic symbols on the dollar bill ! ?
Just wanted to throw that out there...

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hmm interesting from a British Columbia n Yukon Lodge of Freemason claiming this ! interesting !
a long list !! of Free mason art symbol's in movies!

Masonic references in cinema
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

The appearances of Freemasonry in movies range from the unremarked and irrelevent use of symbols such as the square and compasses on scenery and properties, to the actual enactment of masonic ritual by principal characters. The following list of masonic references is not definitive, nor are all entries confirmed. The list contains 94 films from a non-random survey of over twenty-three hundred films.

well well same site ...

In Comics tooo.. how about that!!

Masonic references in the comics
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Enjoy ...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Wolfenz

The Eye of Providence is a Christian symbol dating to the 16th century. I have gone into detail on it origins and usage in other threads. The best book detailing it is The World's Eye by Albert M. Potts. It explains its origins and applications in the real world, not the conspiratard interpretation.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

The Eye of Providence is a Christian symbol dating to the 16th century. I have gone into detail on it origins and usage in other threads. The best book detailing it is The World's Eye by Albert M. Potts. It explains its origins and applications in the real world, not the conspiratard interpretation.

Ok that is just one the All seeing EYE ! .. but you did not mention the rest of them...

Novus ordo seclorum !! ?? Meaning pretty much the New World Order ....

and the words around you can spell mason on each corner ...
13 13 Every ware .. pentagram The Tiny Owl in the Upper left hand corner

Let alone what it predicts of what is claimed to be 911 ...

Freemasonry and the U.S. One Dollar Bill, Great Seal and Flag

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

THE "MASONIC" ONE DOLLAR: FACT OR FICTION?
by W.Bro. David Barrett
PM Ra'anana Lodge #70,PGW; PZ; 30° AASR
The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel.
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Why not just quote from the site www.imadumbass.com. A christian hate site is pretty far from intelligent material.

It's a shame people don't have more sense than this.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Wolfenz

Why not just quote from the site www.imadumbass.com. A christian hate site is pretty far from intelligent material.

It's a shame people don't have more sense than this.

Yeah ...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Wolfenz
Ok that is just one the All seeing EYE ! .. but you did not mention the rest of them...

'Novus ordo seclorum' is not a 'symbol', it is a motto. Also, your Latin sucks as it does not mean 'new world order'. Stop prevaricating.

Sure you can.

13 13 Every ware ..

Since there were 13 original colonies what number do you suggest we use instead?

...pentagram...

Where is the 'pentagram'?

The Tiny Owl in the Upper left hand corner

I always thought I looked like a spider.

How does paper currency predict anything?

Freemasonrywatch.org? Really? Is that where you get your information from? Speaks volumes of how seriously people should be taking you.

by W.Bro. David Barrett

Nice of you to post that link. It would appear that you did not even bother to read it as in the summary the author states the following:

I thus conclude that the Great Seal is not a Masonic emblem and nor does it contain hidden Masonic symbols.

Reading is a valuable tool which I suggest you utilize before you make a bigger fool of yourself attempting to debate that which you obviously know nothing. Stick to magic comic books, you would look less ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Okay, I care not for what someone else thinks of Jules Verne and their interpretation. What actual proof is there? What Lodge was he a member of? What were the dates of his initiation?

reply to post by Wolfenz

Philly has many rooms in their Grand Lodge:

Like the Gothic Hall:

The Ionic Hall:

The Norman Hall:

The Renaissance Hall:

Plus only that middle picture comes from the PA Grand Lodge. The others are not there.

The all-seeing eye, like all symbols, are not exclusively used for the same reason nor do they have the same meaning, definition, or interpretation. This particular symbol has long been used though as a representation of God. The All Seeing-Eye wasn't used as a Masonic symbol until the publication of Thomas Smith-Webb's Monitor of 1797, after the use on the Great Seal of the US. But the Great Seal would not be placed on the $1 bill until the 20th century.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I've talked about this before:

The first mention that the Great Seal was connected to the Freemasons came in 1884, when Harvard Professor Eliot Norton wrote that the reverse of the Great Seal of the US was a “dull emblem of a Masonic fraternity.” It seems the good Professor was a little lacking on knowledge and didn't have all the facts surrounding the creation.

The first committee charged with creating the Great Sea was established on July 4th, 1776, and was composed of Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, and John Adams with Pierre du Simitiere as the artist. Ben Franklin was the only Freemason. Franklin proposed a design a scene similar to Moses at the Red Sea with the Egyptian Pharoah being overwhelmed with the phrase “Resistance to Tyranny is Obedience to God.” Jefferson proposal was Israel being led through the wilderness while Adam’s was of Hercules between the rugged path of Virtue and the flowery meadow of Sloth. These were all rejected. Du Simitiere contributed much to the future design, such as “E Pluribus Unum” , the shield, the Eye of Providence in the radiant triangle.

The Second committee was composed of James Lovell, John Morin Scott, and William Churchill Houston with the help of Francis Hopkinson (Signer of the Declaration of Independence, helped design American flag, and designed many government seals). Hopkinson's first design had a shield with thirteen diagonal red and white stripes, supported on one side by figure bearing an olive branch and representing peace, and on the other an Indian warrior (which later be replaced with a soldier) holding a bow and arrow, and holding a shiver. The crest was a radiant constellation of thirteen stars. The motto was "Bello vel pace paratus", meaning "prepared in war or in peace“ (a theme used later with the Eagle holding the olive branch and arrows). The reverse, in Hopkinson's words, was "Liberty is seated in a chair holding an olive branch and her staff is topped by a Liberty cap. The motto `Virtute perennis' means `Everlasting because of virtue.' The date in Roman numerals is 1776.“ From this committee the following would be incorporated into the final design: the white and red stripes within a blue background for a shield, a radiant constellation of 13 stars, and an olive branch.

The Third committee was composed of John Rutledge, Arthur Middleton, and Elias Boudinot with the help of William Barton (a heraldic expert). This time, the figures on each side of the shield were the "Genius of the American Confederated Republic" represented by a maiden, and on the other side an American warrior. At the top is an eagle and on the pillar in the shield is a "Phoenix in Flames". The mottos were "In Vindiciam Libertatis" (In Defense of Liberty) and "Virtus sola invicta" (Only virtue unconquered). On the reverse, there was used a pyramid of thirteen steps, with the radiant Eye of Providence overhead, and used the mottos "Deo Favente" (With God's Favor, or more literally, God Favoring) and "Perennis" (Everlasting). The pyramid had come from another Continental currency note designed in 1778 by Hopkinson, this time the $50 note, which had a nearly identical pyramid and the motto "Perennis". Barton had at first specified "on the Summit of it a Palm Tree, proper", with the explanation that "The Palm Tree, when burnt down to the very Root, naturally rises fairer than ever", but later crossed it out and replaced it with the Eye of Providence, taken from the first committee's design. Again, Congress rejected the submitted design. From this committee the following would be incorporated into the final design: eagle and a pyramid of 13 steps.

The Fourth and final committee was composed of only Charles Thomson, Secretary of the Congress, who took elements of the previous committees and added “Annuit Coeptis”, “Novus Ordo Seclorum” and finally came out with the design we have today. Charles Thomson had received classical training and worked as a Latin tutor at the Academy of Philadelphia.

So many theorists believe that "Novus Ordo Seclorum" translates into "New World Order" when in reality it translates to "New Order of the Ages" and America was. With assistance, we had trounced on one of the mightiest empires the world had seen in a long time. The country had limitless potential and we were establishing a "government of the people, by the people, for the people."

Some of the theories include the number 13 which many speculate is a very significant number with Freemasonry. I've read about all sorts of elaborate measures taken to saturate the Great Seal with 13 because it correlates to something within Freemasonry, yet they always seem to dismiss the simple and obvious explanation of the original 13 colonies.

Many point out that because Freemasonry today uses the All-Seeing Eye as a symbol and that the Great Seal has the Eye of Providence above the pyramid that they must be connected. One thing I have learned in my research and time in Masonry is that symbols do not have a singular or exclusive meaning, interpretation, or use. While both interpret to represent God, the Divine, this doesn't constitute a direct connection or that the Masons are somehow involved with the design. Symbols for a long time were the preferred method of non-verbal communication as so many were illiterate.

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

KSigMason
reply to post by Wolfenz

Okay, I care not for what someone else thinks of Jules Verne and their interpretation. What actual proof is there? What Lodge was he a member of? What were the dates of his initiation?

reply to post by Wolfenz

Philly has many rooms in their Grand Lodge:

Like the Gothic Hall:

The Ionic Hall:

The Norman Hall:

The Renaissance Hall:

Plus only that middle picture comes from the PA Grand Lodge. The others are not there.

The all-seeing eye, like all symbols, are not exclusively used for the same reason nor do they have the same meaning, definition, or interpretation. This particular symbol has long been used though as a representation of God. The All Seeing-Eye wasn't used as a Masonic symbol until the publication of Thomas Smith-Webb's Monitor of 1797, after the use on the Great Seal of the US. But the Great Seal would not be placed on the $1 bill until the 20th century.

Ok ty for the Info ! but if you have Noticed ! I said !! Egyptian THEME!!!

Referring in one of their Rooms .... WOW...

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   

edit on 23-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

'Novus ordo seclorum' is not a 'symbol', it is a motto. Also, your Latin sucks as it does not mean 'new world order'. Stop prevaricating.

Wolfenz ok !! my Bad !!

Here from an Israel Lodge

by W.Bro. David Barrett

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM: What does this mean?

The motto has been traced to Virgil, the renowned Roman poet who lived in the first century B.C. – to a line in his Eclogue IV, the pastoral poem that expresses the longing of the world for a new era of peace and happiness.

"Magnus ab integro seclorum nascitur ordo."

Virgil's line has been translated in different ways, including:
The great series of ages begins anew.
The ages' mighty march begins anew.
A mighty order of ages is born anew.
The majestic roll of circling centuries begins anew.

"Novus" means: new, young, fresh, novel.

"Ordo" means: series, row, order.

"Seclorum, a shortened form of seculorum (sæculorum), is the plural of seculum (sæculum), means: generations, centuries, or ages.

Thomson, a Latin expert, coined the motto: "novus ordo seclorum"
and explained its meaning: "The date underneath [the pyramid] is that of the Declaration of Independence and the words under it signify the beginning of the new American Era, which commences from that date."

The official English translation of "novus ordo seclorum" is:

"A new order of the ages"

NOTE: "Novus ordo seclorum" was not intended to mean (nor does it correctly translate into) "new world order." Seclorum is plural (new worlds order?). And Thomson said the motto refers to the beginning of a new age – an American era beginning in 1776. The pyramid's rising rows of construction help illustrate this new series of generations.

Thus together, the words signified the beginning of the new American Era commencing from that date seen at the base of the Pyramid.

Sure you can.

13 13 Every ware ..

Since there were 13 original colonies what number do you suggest we use instead?

wolfenz- 11 13 33 have meanings to a Free mason right ..

...pentagram...

Where is the 'pentagram'?

Wolfen-

For the CREST: Over the head of the eagle, which appears above the escutcheon, a glory, or, or breaking through a cloud, proper, and surrounding 13 stars, forming a constellation, argent, on an azure field.

The Tiny Owl in the Upper left hand corner

I always thought I looked like a spider.

its an Owl not a spider !! the Owl Moloch

Wolfenz- I guess this is a Spider too..

How does paper currency predict anything?

LOL research about it !!

Freemasonrywatch.org? Really? Is that where you get your information from? Speaks volumes of how seriously people should be taking you.

LOL ... yeah like there would expose themselves .. opps they did ! The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon

Yet I post again...

Masonic references in the comics
www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Masonic references in cinema
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

by W.Bro. David Barrett

Nice of you to post that link. It would appear that you did not even bother to read it as in the summary the author states the following:

I thus conclude that the Great Seal is not a Masonic emblem and nor does it contain hidden Masonic symbols.

LOL yeah just cover his ass ... Ever heard of Jordan Maxwell ?? that blew that Cover!!

Reading is a valuable tool which I suggest you utilize before you make a bigger fool of yourself attempting to debate that which you obviously know nothing. Stick to magic comic books, you would look less ridiculous.

Wolfenz - Actually I know allot !! Word bigger Fool of Myself!! like there are many others that do believe like me.. No Nothing.. Well Prove Me Wrong then ... well on of your Cult Masonic Society Club Exposed some of it the Grand Lodge British n Yukon Club didn't they !!

Grand Lodge British n Yukon Club... Site Map
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Their Locations !!

The Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon warrants 145 Lodges in 81 communities in British Columbia and the Yukon, with over 9,000 members; 73 lodges use the Canadian Work, 63 use the Ancient Work, nine use the Emulation Work, and two use the Australian.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

I Guess Im still a Fool !!

I guess now there Members 145 Lodges need to get their Eye and Tongue Cut out huh..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join