It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Wolfenz
LOL Yes sure I do I know this

Right. If you knew that you would not have posted that the idea for the Hubble did not even exist until you got your magic Superman comic book which details scientific inventions prior to them being thought of.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
LOL Yes sure I do I know this

Right. If you knew that you would not have posted that the idea for the Hubble did not even exist until you got your magic Superman comic book which details scientific inventions prior to them being thought of.

Well I guess you have to Read the Comic to understand that the Space Scope is a Visual !! .. and the look of its is almost identical to Guess What !! The Hubble Scope Lol where in Public View has Never Seen in 1972
let alone a Space Shuttle !! Im Speaking Then... Right it didnt exist at all! IN PUBLIC VIEW just on the Drawing Board Well Kinda Sorta.. LOL and Prior of Being thought of !! WOW Ever Read 2001 Space Odessey let alone the Stanley Kubrick's Movie 2001 Space Odessey which Shows in the Movie and tells the Description in the Book of a DEVICE a NEWSPAD that look like a PC Tablet !!

Tablet watching a Movie 2001 pace Odyssey the irony !!

Close up of the NEWS PAd

1968 Poster of the Movie
lookie !! a Tablet Thin and Sleek!! and Touch Pad at that Amazing Huh!!

Arthur C. Clarke's 'Newspad' Finally Arrives
Bill Christensen | January 12, 2006 02:54am ET
www.livescience.com...

www.technovelgy.com...

OHH and AugustusMasonicus
This is in the Book!!

When he tired of official reports and memoranda and minutes, he would plug his foolscap-sized Newspad into the ship's information circuit and scan the latest reports from Earth. One by one he would conjure up the world's major electronic papers; he knew the codes of the more important ones by heart, and had no need to consult the list on the back of his pad. Switching to the display unit's short-term memory, he would hold the front page while he quickly searched the headlines and noted the items that interested him.
Each had its own two-digit reference; when he punched that, the postage-stamp-sized rectangle would expand until it neatly filled the screen and he could read it with comfort. When he had finished, he would flash back to the complete page and select a new subject for detailed examination.

Floyd sometimes wondered if the Newspad, and the fantastic technology behind it, was the last word in man's quest for perfect communications. Here he was, far out in space, speeding away from Earth at thousands of miles an hour, yet in a few milliseconds he could see the headlines of any newspaper he pleased. (That very word "newspaper," of course, was an anachronistic hangover into the age of electronics.) The text was updated automatically on every hour; even if one read only the English versions, one could spend an entire lifetime doing nothing but absorbing the ever-changing flow of information from the news satellites.

It was hard to imagine how the system could be improved or made more convenient. But sooner or later, Floyd guessed, it would pass away, to be replaced by something as unimaginable as the Newspad itself would have been to Caxton or Gutenberg.

www.technovelgy.com...

SO I Guess The News pad / PC Tablet was on the Drawing Board too! in 1960s

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Wolfenz
Well I guess you have to Read the Comic to understand that the Space Scope is a Visual !!

Who cares? the concept was around long before your time machine comic book.

SO I Guess The News pad / PC Tablet was on the Drawing Board too! in 1960s.

I am fairly certain someone conceptualized a thin television screen prior to that. Honestly, what is a rational explanation other than your time machine comic book?

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
Well I guess you have to Read the Comic to understand that the Space Scope is a Visual !!

Who cares? the concept was around long before your time machine comic book.

SO I Guess The News pad / PC Tablet was on the Drawing Board too! in 1960s.

I am fairly certain someone conceptualized a thin television screen prior to that. Honestly, what is a rational explanation other than your time machine comic book?

Transparent LCD Concept !! yes indeed in a British Scifi Film adaption of
HG Wells Things to Come ( 1936 )

but it wasnt made till 2011

Samsung starts mass production of 'world's first' transparent LCD panel
Summary: In other Samsung news, an announcement has come from headquarters in Seoul that the tech giant has commenced mass production for the "world's first" transparent LCD panels.
By Rachel King for The ToyBox | March 31, 2011 -- 07:35 GMT (00:35 PDT)
www.zdnet.com...

LOL time machine Comic I bet theres alot of them !! from the 1950s to now ! of things shown in Comics before they came into existence

here look at this site ..

Technovelgy
Where Science meets Fiction
predictions of scifi writers coming true in todays world
www.technovelgy.com...

edit on 13-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yeah Arthur C. Clarke is another one I have suspected of having known much more than most. He is partially responsible for geostationary satellite communications. There was an interesting episode about Clarke on The Prophets of Science Fiction which was a series produced and hosted by *drum roll* Ridley Scott . Scientist are still working out his space elevator idea.
edit on 13-12-2013 by NihilistSanta because: (no reason given)

Just noticed the above post also. There was also an episode dedicated to H.G. Wells in the same series. Worth watching IMO.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

NihilistSanta
reply to post by Wolfenz

Yeah Arthur C. Clarke is another one I have suspected of having known much more than most. He is partially responsible for geostationary satellite communications. There was an interesting episode about Clarke on The Prophets of Science Fiction which was a series produced and hosted by *drum roll* Ridley Scott . Scientist are still working out his space elevator idea.

Just noticed the above post also. There was also an episode dedicated to H.G. Wells in the same series. Worth watching IMO.

hmm interesting Dont forget Gene Roddenberry too creater Star Trek and Drum Roll Jules Verne !!

TY Ill check it out !

but check this Out meanwhile and Listen to Arthur C Clark more Closely of what he predicts it may astonish you

Arthur C. Clarke Predicts the Internet & PC

In1974 Arthur C. Clarke told the ABC that every household in 2001 will have a computer and be connected all over the world. Courtesy of Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

Listen Closely again What he say Pretty much Happened Already..
Clarke Predicting the Future

BBC Horizon (1964) with Arthur C. Clarke (Part 1 of 2)

BBC Horizon (1964) with Arthur C. Clarke (Part 2 of 2)

WOW HUH!!

8 Jules Verne Inventions That Came True (Pictures)
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Electric Submarines
Newscasts
Solar Sails
Lunar Modules
Skywriting
Videoconferencing
Taser
Splashdown Spaceship

Tho the Inspiration of Blade runner Through Ridley Scott

Phillip K Dick Was literately in Awe as what he seen in the pre partial Screening of the Movie of Blade Runner is what he Imagined in his Book Do Android Dream of Electric Sheep .. and Look at the influence of The Blade Runner Movie Through out Later of Scfi Films as Parallels in Ridley Scotts Newest Movie Prometheus showing an Android ( Replicant ? ) in it So it Seems to Me that Ridley Scotts Alien to Prometheus and Blade Runner is in the Same World Tho DAN O Bannon Wrote the Screen Play of Alien

Blade Runner and Alien universes may be the same
Posted October 8, 2012 - 13:41 by CB Droege

Read more at www.tgdaily.com...
www.tgdaily.com...

New Prometheus Material Confirms: Blade Runner and Alien Share a Universe!
RYAN BRITT
www.tor.com...

edit on 13-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Everyone knows the Jetsons invented video conferencing.

I seem to remember in the 50's they predicted we'd all be flying around in spaceships by now. I still got a car. WTF?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Wolfenz
LOL time machine Comic I bet theres alot of them !! from the 1950s to now ! of things shown in Comics before they came into existence

And what does that have to do with anything? There are futuristic concepts that may not be reality for decades that are part of science fiction now but that does not mean the science fiction authors have some secret knowledge, only that we do not have the technology to build them at this point.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

network dude
reply to post by Wolfenz

Everyone knows the Jetsons invented video conferencing.

I seem to remember in the 50's they predicted we'd all be flying around in spaceships by now. I still got a car. WTF?

Better yet 3 movies comes to mind Metropolis 1927 and Things to come 1936 in its infancy in 1968 Conferencing... in 2001 Space Odyssey

or how about this ... The Idea of the Networking aka Internet ! in 1969

The Internet - Circa 1969

How the concept of a mass network of computers was conceived back in the early days of personal computers. Pretty accurate, if you ask me.

Take a look at the guy's face at 0:45.

In Blade Runner witch is Considered Cyberpunk as it didn't show much technology of Computers nor Networking well except for the Video Conferencing the reason as I heard it would of outdated the Movie if it did.. Tho it had Hints as in Hologram like Clip Photos to Auto Tint Glass..

but in Do Android dream of Sheep it talks about Networking and Roy Batty Tapping into the Police HQ Mainframe Searching for information..

Well Reason we don't have Flying Cars is because The powers That Be wont allow Us Slaves Flying Around ..

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

And what does that have to do with anything? There are futuristic concepts that may not be reality for decades that are part of science fiction now but that does not mean the science fiction authors have some secret knowledge, only that we do not have the technology to build them at this point.

Future Concepts !! Ever Read Jules Verne From Earth to the Moon .. ???

I Agree that these Authors of Book to Magazine. to COMICS. movie producers n Directors etc..having Secret Knowledge .. of Some Sort .. Inspiring young Minds Example to that is Robert Goddered Warner Von Braun that Read From Earth to the Moon and Made it a Reality ... Art becomes Life in a way

Speaking of Which a Thread here on ATS I did long ago

Alien Technolagy Movies, Books & Comics & The Alien Gray Cube Device
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 14-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wolfenz
I Agree that these Authors of Book to Magazine. to COMICS. movie producers n Directors etc..having Secret Knowledge .. of Some Sort ..

Agree with who? No one here, except you, thinks that science fiction authors are privy to secret knowledge that enables them to predict the future with their time machine comic books that you claim to possess.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz
I Agree that these Authors of Book to Magazine. to COMICS. movie producers n Directors etc..having Secret Knowledge .. of Some Sort ..

Agree with who? No one here, except you, thinks that science fiction authors are privy to secret knowledge that enables them to predict the future with their time machine comic books that you claim to possess.

LOL no here except me? ok

I assume you don't read nor watch of what I've Posted I assume.. or you would not be asking me Who..

Go back Scroll back up and See what Arthur c Clark has to say .. then again i see you have a thing with the Masonic Order Referring to you Call Name within you Avatar which what Im talking about of those WHO! has plenty of Free Mason to Illuminati Symbolism with in Those People of WHO!! That Helped Create those Futuristic Movies Book Magazine and Comics .. .. Ridely Scott and Phillip K Dick Do have Questionable things about them linking to The High Masonic Order Research about it..

ok here is a little tid bit

Peter Sellers was a Manson that got out of it and Reviled somethings of the Illuminati Order in 2 movies he was deeply involved with DR Strange Love 1964 and Being There. 1979 with all sort of Symbols and Hint of the what going on in the Present day ( at the Time ) Futuristic Truth I have a Feeling that he knew and met the Higher Levels of the Masonic Illuminati Elite well seeing he was Famous and New alot of People like the British Royals to Presidents
edit on 15-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Wolfenz
Go back Scroll back up and See what Arthur c Clark has to say ..

I already did. Clarke (notice the spelling) made very brilliant predictions but these were based on the evolution of already existing technologies and were logical progressions of where they may have developed.

...then again i see you have a thing with the Masonic Order Referring to you Call Name within you Avatar which what Im talking about of those WHO! has plenty of Free Mason to Illuminati Symbolism with in Those People of WHO!! That Helped Create those Futuristic Movies Book Magazine and Comics .. ..

I had no clue the Illuminati used comic books to release super secret information to an unsuspecting public. It seems like the perfect forum to do so.

Ridely Scott and Phillip K Dick Do have Questionable things about them linking to The High Masonic Order Research about it..

How about you link some evidence.

Peter Sellers was a Manson that got out of it and Reviled somethings of the Illuminati Order...

What did Peter Sellers 'reveal'?

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

it's long.. but the data is there ...no doubt about it ...

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Blade Runner and the Matrix

Agents are cunning

Editted for reasons unknown nwo own now won

Wanna Take a ride?

edit on 19-12-2013 by ELectricalApprentice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

Go back Scroll back up and See what Arthur c Clark has to say ..
IW - I already did. Clarke (notice the spelling) made very brilliant predictions but these were based on the evolution of already existing technologies and were logical progressions of where they may have developed.

Wolfen- LOL Spelling yes I forgot the E if you look at my signature i mention i miss some letters .. ty for noticing Already existing Ideas!! aah I say No News-pad ! , networking medical surgery!!! ,, in the 60s I think not

Wolfen- ...then again i see you have a thing with the Masonic Order Referring to you Call Name within you Avatar which what Im talking about of those WHO! has plenty of Free Mason to Illuminati Symbolism with in Those People of WHO!! That Helped Create those Futuristic Movies Book Magazine and Comics .. ..

IW - I had no clue the Illuminati used comic books to release super secret information to an unsuspecting public. It seems like the perfect forum to do so.

Wolfen- LOL you know the illumnati like inspiring young minds right !! not not a comic book as in TV Children Shows to family show like the Simsons for one example ! they put in hints

Ohh here Look as a few post back i was Peaking about Jules Verne from earth to the Moon book and the Inspiring young minds like Robert Goddered and Warner Von Braun when they were young to be come Rocket Scientist !! Well.. LOL ! speaking of free masons and the illumnati !

List of Significant Freemasons
by Wes Penre (February 26, 1999)

WRITERS: Mark Twain, Sir Walter Scott, Rudyard Kipling, Robert Burns, Wassily I. Maikow, Heinrich Heine, Jean P.C. de Florian, Leopoldo Lugoner, Antonio de Castro Alves, James Boswell, Alexander Pushkin, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Jonathan Swift, Oscar Wilde, Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Robert Burns, Carlo Collodi (Pinoccio), Edward Gibbon, Francis Scott Key (US NAtional Anthem), Rudyard Kipling, Felix Salten (Bambi), Lewis Wallace (Ben Hur), Alexander Pope

www.illuminati-news.com...

The Extraordinary Voyages of Jules Verne ( Watch the Video Plz ty )

The Secret Message of Jules Verne: Decoding His Masonic, Rosicrucian, and Occult Writings Paperback
by Michel Lamy (Author)
www.amazon.com...

Wolfen- Ridely Scott and Phillip K Dick Do have Questionable things about them linking to The High Masonic Order Research about it.

IW- How about you link some evidence.

Wolfen- Google either of them and put down free mason LOL! no need it well put WOW Blade Runner is Enough to convince anybody about the Illuminati and Freemason ! first Clue is right at the beginning! LOL you know

the tipless pyramid buildings the THE All Seeing EYE! looking out the window! seeing Refinery's! ! LOL for Ridley Scott Phillip K Dick is known for his dealing with Free Masons

Blade Runner - Opening Titles (HQ)

Wolfen- If you Dont see the Symbols then you in Denial! point blank!

Wolfen- Peter Sellers was a Manson that got out of it and Reviled somethings of the Illuminati Order...

IW- What did Peter Sellers 'reveal'?

Wolfen - Watch ( Movie ) Dr Strange Love and ( Movie ) Being there and figure out yourself

if you can't Research it .. like I do ..

edit on 19-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 02:28 AM
link   

ELectricalApprentice
reply to post by Wolfenz

Blade Runner and the Matrix

Agents are cunning

Editted for reasons unknown nwo own now won

Wanna Take a ride?

Exactly!! Speaking of !!....

A Device Called!! The looking Glass ... is what you are referring too?
The same Idea that Carl Sagan had to a similar Machine .. in Contact

UFOS & Skunk Work Military Craft in Comics before it was Known ?

The Box
as Stories Pop Up During the 1970s & 80s abut the Roswell Crash and Grays Close to dying holding this Box for dear Life

as Some Claim that the Box was Back engineered to what is known as the Looking Glass that is similar of what you have seen in the Movie called Contact the The transporter Machine but the Function was more like seeing into the Future or Past as the Rings was Spinning AKA like a Crystal Ball ..

Contact - Talking With Hadden - Finding The Key

Notice !! Look at Haddens Cup!! closely !! blow it up if you will i tried to find it a close up of it yet a still pic of it to show ..

Then The Story Carl Sagan was a Free Mason ..
edit on 20-12-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Wolfenz

Telling people to watch movies is not research.

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

Telling people to watch movies is not research.

LOL its Called Visionary Research .... I wasn't Telling more Less Asking ..

Then Again you have to know what your Looking for and catch on.. !

at the mean Time .. Hear !! takes some Few Minutes of your Time !!

Then you may get it !

then if you do then watch DR Strange Love and Being there .. tyvm

posted on Dec, 21 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Wolfenz
LOL its Called Visionary Research ....

No, watching movies and reading comic books is called entertainment.

Oh, and by the way, they are fictional.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join