It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
reply to post by tracehd1

I wanted to add this Utube vid, in my opinion, that has been researched to show you how the Illuminati hide in plain site...

Illuminati hide in plain site/Music ind.

I want to add: I *might* not believe what the video author believes as far as the Illuminati being in w/ the devil. I thought they did believe in God..hence: Why they think they're God.

Although.......... God is being taking out of everything. No prayer in schools although the Majority did NOT want prayer taken out.

10 commandments being taken out of all Govn't buildings...

and so on and so on.................

edit on 28-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: add info

I knew about about Rhianna and lady Gaga the Puppets is the Ilumnati is its all over their videos jast as Jay-z & Beyonce The Illuminati has a Great Hold in the Music Industry TuPac Knew about it ! Big Time He exposed alot and Probably died because of it or as rumors say he survived went bye bye to Cuba

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Im just wondering about the filim, Eyes Wide Shut, starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. I heard there was secrets off the occult in that movie and some PTB weren't happy about it. I seem to remember Tom Cruise, attending a secret society meeting and being warned he was in danger for being there.
Which brings me to the question about Stanley Kirbeck " I think that's his name". I heard he met his end before his time because he revealed too many secrets in the movie.
I was just wondering is there any truth to this or has any of my fellow ATS'ers know any more about this movie.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cocasinpry
This would be way more credible if most people wouldn't reach so much. I mean, I'm sure they put their emblems and crests everywhere, they are building the world afterall but I mean, some people really try way too hard.

A triangle and a circle, an eye, in a movie? Really? I'm sitting in front of my computer and I see tons of such symbols everywhere in a house that I remodeled and trust me, I ain't no mason.

But the real question is... so what? Read Carl Jung; man and his symbols for his ideas on symbolism and its affect on the subconscious mind. Once you're aware of it, it's no longer the same thing, so why worry. Read a book and become 'enlightened'.

You might want to read some Jordan Maxwell Books and see some of his Videos ! on top of that!

and Study real hard on that American Dollar bill you might have that there is all symbolism and it not patriotic !
it Masonic ! Jordan in One of the Few in the 80s that exposed that!!!
edit on 28-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RayTheWizardLiotta

Another Fav of mine THX 1138 a Classic and Influence ! movie another similarity's is
The ISLAND, Equilibrium & Gattaca

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Sci-fi usually tells you more about the present when it was made than the future it depicts.

Why Japan? Uh, seriously, how old are you?

During the 80's, Japan was seen in the mass media as China is now, in terms of their current economic hot streak and assumed future success leading to future world preeminence.

They really got going during the 70s. Japan's little cars stopped being a joke and started being a hot seller when the original 'oil crisis' hit, which was, short version, when the OPEC cartel created a supply and thus price shock and spiked the price of oil in the early 70s. Japan was also kicking our butts in the consumer electronics field, selling stuff like TV's, boom boxes etc and the Sony "walkman" (portable cassette tape player) was the ipod of its time.

The result was a big (for its time) trade deficit with Japan.

China was barely on the radar.

At the time of Ross Perot's famous 1992 speech where he warned of the "giant sucking sound" of jobs leaving the US because of free trade agreements and globalization in general, the US trade deficit with China was...a mere ten million dollars. I mean damn, that's just like Dr Evil in Austin Powers saying....TEN MEEEEELIOOON DOLLARRRSS. It was next to nothing compared to the mountain of billions it is today.

One thing the Japanese did with the money from their trade surpluses was buy US real estate. Some Japanese group famously bought Rockefeller Center in NYC...how's that for Illuminati eh? Well funnier still, they lost money on it, both on the Rockefeller Center deal, and overall.

Then, Japan's wild success story came to its end. As you might expect, their GDP growth graph went from climbing really fast to just leveling off. That's the simplest way to put it of course.

edit on 28-3-2011 by 11andrew34 because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34
Sci-fi usually tells you more about the present when it was made than the future it depicts.

Why Japan? Uh, seriously, how old are you?

During the 80's, Japan was seen in the mass media as China is now, in terms of their current economic hot streak and assumed future success leading to future world preeminence.

They really got going during the 70s. Japan's little cars stopped being a joke and started being a hot seller when the original 'oil crisis' hit, which was, short version, when the OPEC cartel created a supply and thus price shock and spiked the price of oil in the early 70s. Japan was also kicking our butts in the consumer electronics field, selling stuff like TV's, boom boxes etc and the Sony "walkman" (portable cassette tape player) was the ipod of its time.

The result was a big (for its time) trade deficit with Japan.

China was barely on the radar.

At the time of Ross Perot's famous 1992 speech where he warned of the "giant sucking sound" of jobs leaving the US because of free trade agreements and globalization in general, the US trade deficit with China was...a mere ten million dollars. I mean damn, that's just like Dr Evil in Austin Powers saying....TEN MEEEEELIOOON DOLLARRRSS. It was next to nothing compared to the mountain of billions it is today.

One thing the Japanese did with the money from their trade surpluses was buy US real estate. Some Japanese group famously bought Rockefeller Center in NYC...how's that for Illuminati eh? Well funnier still, they lost money on it, both on the Rockefeller Center deal, and overall.

Then, Japan's wild success story came to its end. As you might expect, their GDP growth graph went from climbing really fast to just leveling off. That's the simplest way to put it of course.

edit on 28-3-2011 by 11andrew34 because: typo

let stop right there!!!

Im talking about the Crisis in Japan now and the possibility of Refuge ! along the west coast of the United States! did you Miss that part of my post Obviously you did i said nothing of the sort about economic power of Japan to the U.S. well except maybe for their Corporations came to the US because Their Land may have been Nuclear Radiated who knows you Missed my point ! Totaly

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Just noticed that the owl from blade runner is very similar to that owl from the movie The Guardians, They both have one blind eye. Don't know what the one eye on an owl means besides the all seeing eye perhaps but just thought i'd share the observation.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b52bf3344c6d.png[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/72b94779cb46.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yeah the movie blade runner does contain a lot of "illuminati" symbolism. for example when the movie starts you see the eye of horus or commonly known as the eye of providence which has a lot of meaning in the secret societies or mystery schools and is a very old symbol. it means the sun, sun worship and the unseen god it represents. you see because the sun is light, and the mystery schools worship light or "lucifer" which means the light bearer. and thats why the owl is in there, because the owl can see in the dark and to them darkness is a symbol for ignorance and light a symbol for wisdom. so the owl to them is a very wise animal and deserving of worship. in the mystery schools they teach that the christian god of the bible is an unjust one and in the garden of eden held man prisoner in ignorance until lucifer came with with light and set man free by showing eve to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil so that man could become like god. thats why in blade runner the replicants are seeking immortality so they can become gods. if you remember all the replicants had a (i think if i remember correctly) three year life span and they came back to earth to talk to tyreal their maker (or god) to increase their life span or get immortality. but when roy batty one of the replicants finds out that tyrael can't give him immortality he kills his maker (god) hence making him god or greater than god. and thats exactly what the illuminati want, to become gods or even GREATER than god. Another symbol i noticed in the movie was the unfinished pyramid. tyreal's corporation is in the shape of an unfinished pyramid without it's capstone. that is a religious symbol that means that only god is complete and everything else is incomplete. because in ancients times they built pyramids without capstones out of respect for the deity. but in the context of the movie tyrael built it because he was big headed and was trying to complete the pyramid and become a god himself. thats why he created replicants trying to be like the creator. i haven't seen the movie in a very long time but those things stuck out in my mind when i watched it. but i do remember the movie being full of illuminati philosophy and i'll probably watch it tonight to find more stuff.
edit on 30-3-2011 by nhw1987 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by nhw1987 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

I am aware this an older thread however I was searching the forums to see if there had been any post regarding PKD and his claims that the Govt or some other organization had contacted him about placing messages etc in his works. Dick supposedly felt strongly enough about this to write the FBI several times to no avail. He also felt that other authors were being contacted for the same reason.

While searching I saw you had posted a clip from Sante Sangre which was written and directed by Alejandro Jodorowsky. Wiki

The reason I found this interesting is because both William Gibson and Ridley Scott have stated that a comic written by Jodorowsky called the Incal Wiki were very influential, Scott with Blade Runner has stated that the world of the Incal was where he drew inspiration for the look of Blade Runner and Gibson has said that it was something that inspired him to write Neuromancer.

Jodorowsky was originally slated to direct Dune(complete with Salvador Dali as Corrino IV) but was ditched later on for David Lynch. Jodorowsky has said that his ideas for the Incal came from astrology. He is very new age/occult oriented and almost all of his works have shown this.

I felt this needed to be mentioned because of the seemingly coincidental connections which perhaps should be looked into further.

I found myself on this path of thought earlier this evening while reading comics. I used to avidly collect comics as a teen and have decided to attempt to rekindle that passion. To my dismay though it seems every comic I have picked up has very overt symbolism related to the occult etc. This in itself is not shocking per say because as works of fiction they will naturally draw inspiration from real life but it led me to remember a documentary called The Gospel According to Phillip K Dick where I had first come into contact with Dicks claim that he was contacted by this group.

BTW the comic I was reading tonight was an issue of a current Ghostbusters series issue number 6 on page 6 put out by IDW. This particular comic has many "easter eggs" through out but something that struck me as odd was in one or 2 panels a character who works at Rays occult bookstore mentioned a (I assume fictional) book called the Bilderberg Guide and then in the next panel she opens a fortune cookie whilst talking to Ray which she remarks that she always gets the lame ones (fortunes) . Her fortune simply says "Much Happens to the West" . Now this just struck me as odd because it didnt seem to be related to the story all that well and there was no further mention of it in the following 4 issues that I have. Could be I am reading into it too much or it could be an example of this idea presented by PKD. It just stuck out to me as incredibly odd yet subtle, the average reader would probably not have even thought twice about the Bilderberg name being used.

I will probably make my own thread regarding PKD's claim when I have more time if people are interested.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

ty Ill be looking to it....

I found myself on this path of thought earlier this evening while reading comics. I used to avidly collect comics as a teen and have decided to attempt to rekindle that passion. To my dismay though it seems every comic I have picked up has very overt symbolism related to the occult etc. This in itself is not shocking per say because as works of fiction they will naturally draw inspiration from real life but it led me to remember a documentary called The Gospel According to Phillip K Dick where I had first come into contact with Dicks claim that he was contacted by this group. BTW the comic I was reading tonight was an issue of a current Ghostbusters series issue number 6 on page 6 put out by IDW. This particular comic has many "easter eggs" through out but something that struck me as odd was in one or 2 panels a character who works at Rays occult bookstore mentioned a (I assume fictional) book called the Bilderberg Guide and then in the next panel she opens a fortune cookie whilst talking to Ray which she remarks that she always gets the lame ones (fortunes) . Her fortune simply says "Much Happens to the West" . Now this just struck me as odd because it didnt seem to be related to the story all that well and there was no further mention of it in the following 4 issues that I have. Could be I am reading into it too much or it could be an example of this idea presented by PKD. It just stuck out to me as incredibly odd yet subtle, the average reader would probably not have even thought twice about the Bilderberg name being used.

speaking of Comics ! as a Comic Book Collector as i have comics from the 60s to the 80s that shows Heavy influance of the Illuminati and future predictions and Technolagy way before it became on the drawing board for example ! I have a Superman Comic ! Made in 1972!! Showing 2s thing that were not even thought of and both way before it became on the Drawing Board! The Space Shuttle !! which wasnt on the drawing board till 1974 !! and the HubbleScope not until the mid 80s !! so The Illumnati has all this influance in music comics books movies it all around with thier symbolisum

edit on 19-5-2013 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
I have a Superman Comic ! Made in 1972!! Showing 2s thing that were not even thought of and both way before it became on the Drawing Board! The Space Shuttle !! which wasnt on the drawing board till 1974 !!

Really?

In 1968, NASA officially began work on what was then known as the Integrated Launch and Re-entry Vehicle (ILRV). At the same time, NASA held a separate Space Shuttle Main Engine (SSME) competition. NASA offices in Houston and Huntsville jointly issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) for ILRV studies to design a spacecraft that could deliver a payload to orbit but also re-enter the atmosphere and fly back to Earth. For example, one of the responses was for a two-stage design, featuring a large booster and a small orbiter, called the DC-3, one of several Phase A Shuttle designs. After the aforementioned "Phase A" studies, B, C, and D phases progressively evaluated in-depth designs up to 1972. Source

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Mary Sean Young (Blade Runner, Dune, Pet Detective, etc) was interviewed by Red Ice Radio not too long ago.. the 1st hour is available to download from the site.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
A movie like this always sounds more interesting when you see a small documentary about its symbols. Then you watch it and think damn I could have gotten something constructive done instead of watching this movie.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Is there any confirmation on Ridley Scott being a Mason? With his brother committing suicide and all of the claims about the Prometheus symbolism I was curious if anyone has confirmed anything in regards to Scott's connections to any of the secret societies. He is supposedly going to make the Brave New World film with Leonardo DiCaprio (who owns the film rights to BNW) whose father ( a comic artist) was friends with Huxley's widow. There are too many coincidences here IMO.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NihilistSanta

every time ridley's name appears in the prometheus intro it's with water.. ( when i saw that, i couldn't help but think, ok we get it "rain man")

i think the prometheus intro is highly encoded: symbolism everywhere (watch the mountains), blank proto-earth, no grass, no life, only water (intro even shows the reflective as above/so below as it introduces the water), monk-like aesthetic imagery of alien being, chants "ohm", imbibes the "goo", "gong" as container falls into waterfall ..alien then changes ...alien gods then seed the earth (via water), genesis 1:2 as it falls in the water (inky cloud starts to appear) ...evokes osirus mythos further on as it falls apart in the water

..if these guys don't qualify who does? it all certainly seems to be part of the new-age agenda.

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by Wolfenz
I have a Superman Comic ! Made in 1972!! Showing 2s thing that were not even thought of and both way before it became on the Drawing Board! The Space Shuttle !! which wasnt on the drawing board till 1974 !!

Really?

In 1968, NASA officially began work on what was then known as the Integrated Launch and Re-entry Vehicle (ILRV). At the same time, NASA held a separate Space Shuttle Main Engine (SSME) competition. NASA offices in Houston and Huntsville jointly issued a Request for Proposal (RFP) for ILRV studies to design a spacecraft that could deliver a payload to orbit but also re-enter the atmosphere and fly back to Earth. For example, one of the responses was for a two-stage design, featuring a large booster and a small orbiter, called the DC-3, one of several Phase A Shuttle designs. After the aforementioned "Phase A" studies, B, C, and D phases progressively evaluated in-depth designs up to 1972. Source

opps I stand Corrected .

Ment the Blueprints of the Shuttle

Tho the Hubble Scope wasnt ... well to the public !

The program formally commenced in 1972, although the concept had been explored since the late 1960s, and was the sole focus of NASA's manned operations after the final Apollo and Skylab flights in the mid-1970s. The Shuttle was originally conceived of and presented to the public in 1972 as a 'Space Truck' which would, among other things, be used to build a United States space station in low Earth orbit during the 1980s and then be replaced by a new vehicle by the early 1990s.

en.wikipedia.org...

The shuttle program was formally launched on January 5, 1972, when President Nixon announced that NASA would proceed with the development of a reusable space shuttle system.[2] The stated goals of "transforming the space frontier...into familiar territory, easily accessible for human endeavor"[4] was to be achieved by launching as many as 50 missions per year, with hopes of driving down per-mission costs.[5]

'but here is something !! you want to talk about half truths ! in movies and Books and comics

well here ya go@!
6 Eerily Specific World Events Predicted by Comics

Read more: www.cracked.com...
www.cracked.com...

atomic bomb , challenger disaster , The 1977 New York Blackout , 911 attack

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Wolfenz

Really?

in 1966 NASA launched the first Orbiting Astronomical Observatory (OAO) mission. OAO-1's battery failed after three days, terminating the mission. It was followed by OAO-2, which carried out ultraviolet observations of stars and galaxies from its launch in 1968 until 1972, well beyond its original planned lifetime of one year.[16]

The OSO and OAO missions demonstrated the important role space-based observations could play in astronomy, and in 1968, NASA developed firm plans for a space-based reflecting telescope with a mirror 3 m in diameter, known provisionally as the Large Orbiting Telescope or Large Space Telescope (LST), with a launch slated for 1979. source

Do you even bother using Google?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

AugustusMasonicus

Wolfenz

Really?

in 1966 NASA launched the first Orbiting Astronomical Observatory (OAO) mission. OAO-1's battery failed after three days, terminating the mission. It was followed by OAO-2, which carried out ultraviolet observations of stars and galaxies from its launch in 1968 until 1972, well beyond its original planned lifetime of one year.[16]

The OSO and OAO missions demonstrated the important role space-based observations could play in astronomy, and in 1968, NASA developed firm plans for a space-based reflecting telescope with a mirror 3 m in diameter, known provisionally as the Large Orbiting Telescope or Large Space Telescope (LST), with a launch slated for 1979. source

Do you even bother using Google?

FAIL !!

LOL Yes sure I do I know this !!

Yes Really !! No visible one till 1989 kinda sorta but the idea of it all was in the 1920s

In 1923, Hermann Oberth—considered a father of modern rocketry, along with Robert H. Goddard and Konstantin Tsiolkovsky—published Die Rakete zu den Planetenräumen ("The Rocket into Planetary Space"), which mentioned how a telescope could be propelled into Earth orbit by a rocket.[11]
The history of the Hubble Space Telescope can be traced back as far as 1946, to the astronomer Lyman Spitzer's paper "Astronomical advantages of an extraterrestrial observatory"

en.wikipedia.org...

ok Here take a look

It was followed by OAO-2, which carried out ultraviolet observations of stars and galaxies from its launch in 1968 until 1972

Ultraviolet Observations ! is there any Photos of what it seen ??

not like the Type Land Observatory is it

as I said LIKE the HUBBLE SCOPE!! as in VISIBLE!! you know Optical.. Or infrared

List of space telescopes
Visible
en.wikipedia.org...

Space telescopes were proposed as early as 1923.[9] Hubble was funded in the 1970s, with a proposed launch in 1983, but the project was beset by technical delays, budget problems, and the Challenger disaster. When finally launched in 1990, Hubble's main mirror was found to have been ground incorrectly, compromising the telescope's capabilities. The optics were corrected to their intended quality by a servicing mission in 1993.

1970s funded but not told to the public right off.. ?

Well I would like to see this Launched !

James Webb Space Telescope
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Voyager1
A movie like this always sounds more interesting when you see a small documentary about its symbols. Then you watch it and think damn I could have gotten something constructive done instead of watching this movie.

Blade Runner for a lack of a better phrase....

OWNZ

Just admit it, You liked her Owl.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Blade Runner (final directors cut) is my all time favorite movie (obviously, see avatar).

Keep in mind that the owl is more classicly a symbol for knowledge. This movie very much about knowledge and what is known and unknown.

Ive never noticed a lot of "illuminati" symbols in the movie, but admittedly I don't look for them much. However I have dissected all the symbolism and subtleties in the movie in order to catch it all.

For example how every origami figure relates to how Deckard is feeling or what hr is thinking. They are all relevant (not just the uni).
edit on 2-12-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join