It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Movie Blade Runner , THE Illuminati , Freemason Ridley Scott, and JAPAN! !!

What in the Hell do they have in Common! you might say... Well.. Read On ..

As One of my Favorite Movies Blade Runner

(Note for those of you that don't know the Movie or Book for what it is here to enlighten you)

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? AKA Blade Runner
en.wikipedia.org...

Blade Runner (IMDB)
www.imdb.com...

I Noticed Recently after watching The Original Directors Cut of Blade Runner something Odd as Ive Been watching alot of Illuminati Masonic Symbolism in Movies of the 80s to Present off & On through the last 2 years on You Tube ,, That has Greatly has waken me up about the Darkness of Hollywood !

So I decided to see if i can find Someone that made a Connection to The Movie Blade Runner and the Illuminati Hollywood Symbolism & with little Effort I have found it .. So I decided to Thread it on ATS
For all those Conspiracy Nutjob's LIKE ME!!!

In the Past I have Never Caught On the Connection as i wasn't looking for it Hey its a favorite of mine since Childhood my Favorite Movie Blade Runner,, As Ive Seen what Others Saw On You Tube Channels that Exposed the Hollywood Symbolism in Other Movies and there Quite A few Threads on ATS about Hollywood and the Illuminati connection

I Think Blade Runner is the Most Illuminati Masonic Symboled Movie of them ALL! and there is No Holding Back as Ridley Exposed all of it !

That Said,, Blade Runner is One of the Most Influential SciFi Movie Ever Created

There is Rumors that Ridley Scott is a Freemason And there is Rumors of The Creator of DO Androids Dream of Sheep AKA Blade Runner,, . Websites have said that Phillip K Dick was part of the Illuminati or was Involved in which mind you ,, Phil DICK Died unexpectedly before Blade Runner was Out in theaters but He did came to the Set.a couple of time and Praised the Movie . before his Death ..

Another Movie is thats similar to Blade Runner is The 5th Element

The Videos ( Not sure how long they will be up gettem while there still on you tube )

' Blade Runner & The Illuminati

Ive Notice that There One That the You Tuber Video Above has been Missed

The OWL Symbol of Moloch as Known in the Secret Society Club Bohemian Grove
its in the top view of the Ground of the Capital and even on the American Masonic Dollar

The 5th Element

Illuminati/Luciferian Hollywood-The Fifth Element

Some Interesting Sources

Philip K. Dick and the Illuminati ( All Seeing EYE )
dedroidify.blogspot.com...

Philip K. Dick and the Illuminati
Excerpt of Chapter 8 from
Saucers of the Illuminati by Jim Keith
Published by IllumiNet Press
www.grouchogandhi.com...

I can see it now Your Saying !

And what the Hell Are you talking about Japan for then ! Right !!

Ok DID The Director of Blade Runner Ridley Scott Knew About what is going to Happen with Japan

at first you might think its Chinese's but Actually its Japanese The Whole Blade Runner World of LA 2019 is Mostly Japanese as you see Japan Culture is allover the place ! you might be thinking its Chinatown or is it just the Mixture of Both ! you notice within the movie Japanese Corporations Billboards or Signs are in the
Scenes ! and it not Chinas Cooperations !
So I ask WHY is Blade Runner so Heavenly Influence with Japan! ?
within 7 years Time will we see a Bladerunnerish LA actually happen

Will we have a huge Mass Refuge for the People of Japan in California with all whats going on with FukuShima Nuclear Power Site let alone the Earthquake Disaster !...

I can See it might happen .. In the Original Book Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep There is Radiation In the Unite States but from a War not a Nuclear Meltdown .. tho ?

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?

he novel is set in a post-apocalyptic near future, where the Earth and its populations have been damaged greatly by Nuclear War during World War Terminus. Most types of animals are endangered or extinct due to extreme radiation poisoning from the war.

en.wikipedia.org...

Asian Futurism
When Did Japan Stop Being The Future?(videos)
io9.com...#!5295925/when-did-japan-stop-being-the-future

Ironically The Vision of Blade runner World came to Japan

Japan, "Bladerunner" district in Tokyo
www.youtube.com...

Tokyo Blade Runner < a Gotta See ! a Real Blade Runner World!

whats that Quote again by REPLICANT BATTEY

All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die. ...

On ATS
Illuminati Symbolism and 9/11 In Movies (MUST SEE), page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Let's play the Illuminati Hollywood game!, page 1

How many times do I have to repeat myself? .... Hollywood is pulling the ultimate mind trick on you., page 1

edit on 27-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: Owl Video

edit on 27-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
wow.. you've done your home-work... this is sooooooooooooooooooo impressive!!! Talk about having all info well documented and here at our disposal. This is awesome.. have I over stated that? lol I'm going to go back and look at everything now.. but I just had to say.. YOU ROCK!! Great EFFORT...

btw.. the OWL image.. what can 1 say.. but.. wow!

I've studied a lot of the NWO in Music Video's. In particular, JayZ, Beyonce, GAGA is a lady?, Britney, I'm sure the list will get bigger..
edit on 27-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: add

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Great find more to think about when im on the toillett

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Bladerunner is probably my favorite movie of all time and pkd is one of my fav authors, I've read most of his books. The movie bladerunner has very little to do with do androids dream of electric sheep, except for using the basic idea of the novel and character names...etc. Ridley Scott supposedly didn't even read the book (which is a shame, its a great book).

I'm pretty sure Ridley is not a mason. And if he was a mason, so what. So basically what these youtube videos are implying is everytime in a movie we see a close up of a single eye, a star, a pyramid, a bright light on a wall, an owl....etc it means its a illuminati masonic hollywood satanic movie? Okaaay! Although that owl thing in the streets is weird lookin though.

The city of Tokyo in Japan is quite "futuristic" looking and even back then in the 80s it was considered to be a city of the future, a futuristic city... etc. Lots of cyberpunk science fiction books that came out back then either took place in japan or took place in cities that where basically tokyo. This can be seen in william gibsons AWESOME book neuromancer, and tons of other cyberpunk writers from the early 80s.

So I'm pretty sure thats where the whole japan thing comes from.

Phil Dick in 1974 had a "visionary experience" when a woman delivering medication to his home came to his door he noticed a jesus fish necklace around her neck and supposedly a beam of light reflected off it and he started to have visions (I can't remember how long it lasted though). He also thought he was receiving some kind of transmissions from sirius (interestingly robert anton wilson who wrote illuminatus says there was a time in the 70s when he was recieving transmissions and he thought possibly they were from sirius too, he writes about this in cosmic trigger. Which is a great book.)

Phil became obsessed with finding out the true nature of these visions/transmissions for the rest of his life and wrote a huge thing called the "exegesis" (I think) which is just writings/notes/theories about what these visions really were. He incorporated a lot of this into his novel "VALIS" (awesome book btw). You can find pieces of the exegesis online, its interesting reading if your into that kind of stuff. He did die just before was about to be released, I believe all he saw of the film was a special effects reel. Which he thought looked cool. He died of heart failure (I think, I havent read about him in a long time). It wasnt really like completely unexpected as I understand it though because he had heart problems, I'm pretty sure he had a heart attack in the 70s or something like that

When it comes to pkd you have to realize that he did have psychological problems throughout his life such as agoraphobia... etc (he says this himself). He could have very possibly been a paranoid schitzophrenic (that is one of his theories about what the visions where, he also had a 1000 other theories too). Also he was a tweaker from the 50s all the way to the early 70s taking HUGE amounts of benzidrine. Tweakers can get amphetamine psychosis (people who are on amphetamines and are up for days upon days without sleep tend to hallucinate, lol). He was supposedly sober though when he started recieving visions. So who knows what it really was.

But me personally I don't buy into all this illuminati/masonic hollywood mind control cult satanic worship blah blah blah hooplah. To each his own though.

edit on 28-3-2011 by jeasahtheseer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I Think Blade Runner is the Most Illuminati Masonic Symboled Movie of them ALL! and there is No Holding Back as Ridley Exposed all of it !

The symbolism that we often see in movies and music videos are mainly for members of secret societies, they are all used for indoctrinating them. To every such symbol a specific belief system or emotion is attached. So, when a person sees them, it reminds him of whatever belief systems that he had been indoctrinated with. It is one of the control measure of the elites, who are operating freemasonry and other secret societies, to have more control over the minds of their minions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
reply to post by Wolfenz

Bladerunner is probably my favorite movie of all time and pkd is one of my fav authors, I've read most of his books. The movie bladerunner has very little to do with do androids dream of electric sheep, except for using the basic idea of the novel and character names...etc. Ridley Scott supposedly didn't even read the book (which is a shame, its a great book).

@@ True Very True Ridely wasn't so much faithful to the Book No Wife ! as Decker had One
No Second Police Station and he had a Sheep on the Roof Top LOL! alot of thing missing from the Book

I'm pretty sure Ridley is not a mason. And if he was a mason, so what.

@@ I would Explain alot of the Illuminati Symbolism if he was I didnt say he was i said it is rumored

The city of Tokyo in Japan is quite "futuristic" looking and even back then in the 80s it was considered to be a city of the future, a futuristic city... etc. Lots of cyberpunk science fiction books that came out back then either took place in japan or took place in cities that where basically tokyo. This can be seen in william gibsons AWESOME book neuromancer, and tons of other cyberpunk writers from the early 80s.

@@ Awesome Book and I even have the Game Version on the Commodore 64 with Devo and the PC ! Chiba City
and selling body parts! :up : and all Bladerunnerish LOL! Cyber Punk is more like a reality now ..

and dont forget Akira www.imdb.com...

So I'm pretty sure thats where the whole japan thing comes from.

I think both as Bladerunner started the Visual of it !

Phil Dick in 1974 had a "visionary experience" when a woman delivering medication to his home came to his door he noticed a jesus fish necklace around her neck and supposedly a beam of light reflected off it and he started to have visions (I can't remember how long it lasted though). He also thought he was receiving some kind of transmissions from sirius (interestingly robert anton wilson who wrote illuminatus says there was a time in the 70s when he was recieving transmissions and he thought possibly they were from sirius too, he writes about this in cosmic trigger. Which is a great book.)

@@ Hmm Interesting need to check that out !

Phil became obsessed with finding out the true nature of these visions/transmissions for the rest of his life and wrote a huge thing called the "exegesis" (I think) which is just writings/notes/theories about what these visions really were. He incorporated a lot of this into his novel "VALIS" (awesome book btw). You can find pieces of the exegesis online, its interesting reading if your into that kind of stuff. He did die just before was about to be released, I believe all he saw of the film was a special effects reel. Which he thought looked cool. He died of heart failure (I think, I havent read about him in a long time).

@@I have the Book VALIS Havent Read yet tho as of Yet something coded with the Something Masonic ?

When it comes to pkd you have to realize that he did have psychological problems throughout his life such as agoraphobia... etc (he says this himself). He could have very possibly been a paranoid schitzophrenic (that is one of his theories about what the visions where, he also had a 1000 other theories too). Also he was a tweaker from the 50s all the way to the early 70s taking HUGE amounts of benzidrine. Tweakers can get amphetamine psychosis (people who are on amphetamines and are up for days upon days without sleep tend to hallucinate, lol). He was supposedly sober though when he started recieving visions. So who knows what it really was.

@@ I know about his Pill Problem but it Opened up some of those closed doors in his mind and he exposed it through his writing much like Edger Allen Poe and others in a way ..

But me personally I don't buy into all this illuminati/masonic hollywood mind control cult satanic worship blah blah blah hooplah. To each his own though

Well you need to look at other Movie and Music Videos to see the Repeat in order to See the Truth
I was the Same Way I said it was all bull! but the Repeat coincidence is all there The Symbols

Another full blown Illuminati Hollywood is is Peter Sellers Move ! Being There

Being There Ending (HD) ( Listen to what they say) all TPTB

Exposed Satanist Movies and more (illuminati, Freemason everywhere) - Symbolism - [Watch in HD]

edit on 28-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: Being There ending

edit on 28-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

Opps i Notice your Avatar its all Illuminati Symbols ! RA's EYE and the SUN LOL are you playing with me LOL!
edit on 28-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: add notice responders Avatar!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hello Wolfens hope you are having a nice night.

Regarding the movie, I wish they had made the movie much more like the book I think it would have been much more cool, but I'm a PKD fanatic so of course I'd want a faithful adaptation of the book. I think Phil even had a lot of ideas for how the book should be turned into a movie, I've read random writings of his with ideas for a movie based on electric sheep. It kind of sucks because as far I know they didnt use ANY of his suggestions or anything, which sucks.

haha oh man I remember the neuromancer game!! Man thats funny after reading this thread and thinking about cyberpunk novels I went and dug out nueromancer out of a box in my closet, going to start reading it again. Havent read it for years.

Regarding bladerunner starting the visual of it that may possibly be true... But I have read interviews with Gibson where he says he was writing nueromancer BEFORE bladerunner came out and then when bladerunner came out he started freaking out cause he thought people would think he just stole the whole idea from bladerunner. Also before he wrote nueromancer he had a short story called Burning Chrome which is where the idea for nueromancer and the whole sprawl trilogy came from. I think he wrote burning chrome in late seventies.

And when it comes to the mason thing I kind of speak from experience as I was prince hall mason and left the lodge a couple months ago and am joining a regular lodge. I went through all 3 degrees and the degree ceremonies in prince hall lodges are exactly the same as they are in regular lodges. I noticed absolutely nothing evil or satanic in any of the ceremonies or anything like that. Of course I was just a lowly master mason, nowhere near the almight super satanic sun worshipping ancient egyptian luciferian mystery school following elite 33rd!

Edit: Just noticed you said something about my avatar what makes these illuminati symbols? I know, I know in conspiracy circles these symbols are considered "illuminati". The eye is the eye of horus which dates back to ancient egypt and has nothing to do with "satan" or anything. It was a symbol of protection. health....etc and that sun picture is from one of my favorite bands, Sublime

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
From what I have learned about the MKUltra program lately it makes me wonder if the Nexus 6 humans could have been about them as well..

I have heard about how MKUltra subjects mentally self destruct at a certain age -- around thirty I belive. It reminds me of the Replicants self destructing mentally because they didn't have childhoods and having a limited life span. Also, it could have portended a future where we are all forced to be under somekind of mind control and we don't know what is real and what isn't.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
From what I have learned about the MKUltra program lately it makes me wonder if the Nexus 6 humans could have been about them as well..

I have heard about how MKUltra subjects mentally self destruct at a certain age -- around thirty I belive. It reminds me of the Replicants self destructing mentally because they didn't have childhoods and having a limited life span. Also, it could have portended a future where we are all forced to be under somekind of mind control and we don't know what is real and what isn't.

ohh for sure The Subjects is not Physical Life Span its a Mental Span! depend on the Individual and how far I mean Young they were into the Mind Control /Super Soldier project's

Andy / Replicant are indeed BIO Structured more less Like Modified Clones

( Go to 2.24 mark ) of this Video to see what i mean Ohh look Candle's another Symbol!

You do know that Subjects as you call them Age SLOOOWWWWLYYYY say 10-15 years Span
& I do Remember my Past ...

I know where you coming from tho and I wonder if Dick knew anything about it in the late 60s he may have
seeing the book D.A.D.O.E.S was written in 1968-69 as the MK Ultra Project Started with the Chemical Induced Control at first in the 50s and Soon later begin searching for the Natural Unique Gifted Mental and Physical in the Mid 60s and my Area Late 70s early 80s to create Super Soldiers then it Stopped and started again in the 90s there is many Conspiracy's and Fact Documents about it i will just leave it at that ....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I doubt if Ridley Scott is a Mason, he`s from South Shields. That makes him a Sand Dancer though and some of them are a bit straaaaange.
I married one so I know what I am talking about.
For those who don`t know a Sand Dancer is a type of Geordie. (Or at least they think they are.) Of course if you ask them you won`t understand their reply as it will be in the Geordie language which is indecipherable - even to other Geordies. Expressions such as "Divvent drap yer dottle on the proggymat" and "Avya gorra tab" are quite common. If you want to be polite you say "A divvent knaa man!" And if you want to invite a young lady to go home with you is is best to say "Git yer coat pet, yev pulled"!

I hope this helps.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
for the Symbols to Look for

Illuminati

Masonic

Masonic Emblems

The Structure

for Japan Illuminati

The Illuminati card that been around Threads of ATS of this Month !
and the majority of the people in the card are ASIAN! if you look Hard Enough let alone the Clock Tower!
That clock Tower is NOT!! Big Ben! but its still standing for how long ?

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Atomic Monster Card ?

Japan Earthquake, Tidal Wave, Nuclear Disaster,comet, Illuminati Cards Prediction,

edit on 28-3-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Hollywood is run by occultists, not all of the occult symbolism in movies appears in plain sight to the viewer. Most of it appears only in backgrounds, and it is not for the conscious mind but for the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is like a tape recorder, it records everything we see without our knowledge. And scientists have discovered that 95 % of the times we only operate from our subconscious mind. So, whatever they associate with that symbolism in movies, gets into our mind and we evoke those particular emotions and beliefs, whenever we see that symbolism.

These days end times movie is playing in front of us, which has been already scripted in various religious texts and of-course in movies. It is for the members of these occult organizations, the members of these organizations knew what the script is and how to decode it from religious texts, movies etc. And it amazes them a lot when they see it being played in front of them as told by their masters, they then start to respect their masters more and become more loyal to them.

Extraterrestrials ! yes they are involved, but people start to laugh at anyone who says that word. The Illuminati/elites are servants of these ET's, and ET's do have earth shaking technologies.
edit on 28-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Good thread, S&F..

Have you ever seen Stanley Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut"?
Click here...
I didn't embed here because there's some nudity. Still, creepy stuff to say the least..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I wanted to add this Utube vid, in my opinion, that has been researched to show you how the Illuminati hide in plain site...

Illuminati hide in plain site/Music ind.

I want to add: I *might* not believe what the video author believes as far as the Illuminati being in w/ the devil. I thought they did believe in God..hence: Why they think they're God.

Although.......... God is being taking out of everything. No prayer in schools although the Majority did NOT want prayer taken out.

10 commandments being taken out of all Govn't buildings...

and so on and so on.................

edit on 28-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: add info

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
reply to post by Wolfenz

Hello Wolfens hope you are having a nice night.

Regarding the movie, I wish they had made the movie much more like the book I think it would have been much more cool, but I'm a PKD fanatic so of course I'd want a faithful adaptation of the book. I think Phil even had a lot of ideas for how the book should be turned into a movie, I've read random writings of his with ideas for a movie based on electric sheep. It kind of sucks because as far I know they didnt use ANY of his suggestions or anything, which sucks.

@@ True If Your a True Fanatic ! I suggest you get a Copy (If its still in print)
it called ::: Future Noir The Making of Blade Runner by Paul M. Sammon I have it Not only it talk about the Movie it talks about the Book and PKD also .. Just about everythin you would want to know about the Movie & Book I have the Squeals which are totally based on on the Movie Version in Written Form Blade Runner 2 the Edge Of Human and BR3 Replicant Night & BR4 Eye & Talon Tho all in the Blade Runner World setting not really in PKD's Vision Ridly and Hampton's

haha oh man I remember the nueromancer game!! Man thats funny after reading this thread and thinking about cyberpunk novels I went and dug out nueromancer out of a box in my closet, going to start reading it again. Havent read it for years.

@@ I still Have it and many other that are Bladrunnerish cyberpunk world !! PC & C64

Regarding bladerunner starting the visual of it that may possibly be true... But I have read interviews with Gibson where he says he was writing nueromancer BEFORE bladerunner came out and then when bladerunner came out he started freaking out cause he thought people would think he just stole the whole idea from bladerunner. Also before he wrote nueromancer he had a short story called Burning Chrome which is where the idea for nueromancer and the whole sprawl trilogy came from. I think he wrote burning chrome in late seventies.

@@ Actually there is a Italian Move called Nirvana staring Christopher Lambert that is Heavy influenced in the book Nueromancer Gibson's vision

And when it comes to the mason thing I kind of speak from experience as I was prince hall mason and left the lodge a couple months ago and am joining a regular lodge. I went through all 3 degrees and the degree ceremonies in prince hall lodges are exactly the same as they are in regular lodges. I noticed absolutely nothing evil or satanic in any of the ceremonies or anything like that. Of course I was just a lowly master mason, nowhere near the almight super satanic sun worshipping ancient egyptian luciferian mystery school following elite 33rd!

@@ Wow Interesting you were in the Club for a while ! I would NOT say much your or EYEs and tongue and... would be cut out LOL! Freemason is Usually not Satanic it all in the Control of Power Business in which can be Evil not Satanic Just Evil....

Edit: Just noticed you said something about my avatar what makes these illuminati symbols? I know, I know in conspiracy circles these symbols are considered "illuminati". The eye is the eye of horus which dates back to ancient egypt and has nothing to do with "satan" or anything. It was a symbol of protection. health....etc and that sun picture is from one of my favorite bands, Sublime

@@ Correct noting to do with Satan ( Amen ) Amen RA! which is Connected with Osiris & Horus a One in the Same like a Trinity kind of thing like you know God Jesus Holy Ghost! all In One .. as most Lodges -- the Big one's are in a Egyptian / Babylonian Setting , Sulbime is Good to bad for Bradly Nowell

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
I doubt if Ridley Scott is a Mason, he`s from South Shields. That makes him a Sand Dancer though and some of them are a bit straaaaange.
I married one so I know what I am talking about.
For those who don`t know a Sand Dancer is a type of Geordie. (Or at least they think they are.) Of course if you ask them you won`t understand their reply as it will be in the Geordie language which is indecipherable - even to other Geordies. Expressions such as "Divvent drap yer dottle on the proggymat" and "Avya gorra tab" are quite common. If you want to be polite you say "A divvent knaa man!" And if you want to invite a young lady to go home with you is is best to say "Git yer coat pet, yev pulled"!

I hope this helps.

Interesing Gordie hmm

Well did you see this ?

Lodge 8634
www.mastermason.com...

We have a modest membership which we are actively expanding, and we meet in Jesmond, in the City of Newcastle upon Tyne

Gordie
en.wikipedia.org...

Geordie is a regional nickname for a person from Tyneside[1] region of the north east of England, or the name of the English-language dialect spoken by its inhabitants. Depending on who is using it, the catchment area for the term "Geordie" can be as large as the whole of north east England, or as small as the city of Newcastle upon Tyne.

Newcastle upon Tyne hmm the Meeting of the Lodge is in the City Newcastle Upon Tyne
He Still MAY BE a MASON! ! ! LOL!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This would be way more credible if most people wouldn't reach so much. I mean, I'm sure they put their emblems and crests everywhere, they are building the world afterall but I mean, some people really try way too hard.

A triangle and a circle, an eye, in a movie? Really? I'm sitting in front of my computer and I see tons of such symbols everywhere in a house that I remodeled and trust me, I ain't no mason.

But the real question is... so what? Read Carl Jung; man and his symbols for his ideas on symbolism and its affect on the subconscious mind. Once you're aware of it, it's no longer the same thing, so why worry. Read a book and become 'enlightened'.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

Hollywood is run by occultists, not all of the occult symbolism in movies appears in plain sight to the viewer. Most of it appears only in backgrounds, and it is not for the conscious mind but for the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is like a tape recorder, it records everything we see without our knowledge. And scientists have discovered that 95 % of the times we only operate from our subconscious mind. So, whatever they associate with that symbolism in movies, gets into our mind and we evoke those particular emotions and beliefs, whenever we see that symbolism.

These days end times movie is playing in front of us, which has been already scripted in various religious texts and of-course in movies. It is for the members of these occult organizations, the members of these organizations knew what the script is and how to decode it from religious texts, movies etc. And it amazes them a lot when they see it being played in front of them as told by their masters, they then start to respect their masters more and become more loyal to them.

Extraterrestrials ! yes they are involved, but people start to laugh at anyone who says that word. The Illuminati/elites are servants of these ET's, and ET's do have earth shaking technologies.
edit on 28-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

Wow Thank for the incite that is what i have notice some are in the background ! and true about the subconscious mind records everything just a few have the ability to have a full remembrance of the live feed
Its called a photographic memory which all have a certain degree

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Good thread, I really like this subject and how you see the illuminati symbolism influence in the movie/entertainment industry. I kinda see these movies as a way to program and influence are mind as to what direction society will be moving into. Almost all the things we see in movies seem to actually come to reality and most people see it as a natural evolving process. But could it be that the direction we are heading in as a society is being subliminally put into our minds to make the masses accept whatever is being proposed as the only and necessary way to live?

Here is my favorite Illuminati/NWO theme movie which shows where society is heading.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
reply to post by Wolfenz

Good thread, S&F..

Have you ever seen Stanley Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut"?
Click here...
I didn't embed here because there's some nudity. Still, creepy stuff to say the least..

I have Have it great movie of the Boys Club ...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join