It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Safehouse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I am surprised at all the zombie survival threads on here. I am usually on the Area 51/facilities page. If no one has heard yet an architecture firm, Architects Southwest, are going to put on a 2011 Zombie Safehouse competition. They did one last year and it was cool. The website for last year is here Zombie Safehouse. Keep an eye for for next years. Its a cool idea. If I had more CAD experience Id Do it but alas I don't.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hahaha the winning concept from last year is AWESOME.

I especially love the explanation of making your own "Zombie Fuel" - - I would definitely want them around if I survived a zombie apocalypse .. they're CLUTCH!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing this I hadn't seen it before. Zombies

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i dont think there could ever be an actual "zomvie safehouse" personnally...because eventually you will have to leave it to get food...your supply wouldnt last forever...so unless the safehouse was on wheels or had a supermarkt that gets deliveries in a apocolyptic world then it be impossible to have safehouse

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The winning design was on a barge train and had renewable source of food. check it out, they thought of all the usual problems. Also look at Max Brooks theory using multiple houses.

new topics

top topics

join