It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6.5 Quake hits off eastern Japan, small Tsunami expected.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

wow...so ... I'm not the only one that has noticed this.. not only for years...but..it seems to be speeding up...The lack of any Value, Moral, Respect, Compassion... does Media desensatize us? Mama's ain't raising Cowboy's no more?

Here is my conspirator coming out in me... Have they somehow or are they trying to ... brainwash people into thinking that large amounts of populations shouldn't live? I've seen some that say... *Owell, Japan can afford it!*

I absolutely love a good debate... but.. with RESPECT!
People have lost the art of Respect and Listening.... example.. how many of you have called your local **WhoEver** and as you're trying to explain whatever the problem... you're cut off... they try to finish what your saying or guess what they think you're going to say.

I called an Attorney over an issue I'm having with my Dr. *ATS has taught me to have black and white proof/facts, which I have* Instead of the Attorney listening to what I had to say he told me to take my Medicaid and find another Dr. I cannot tell you how that made me want to get a gun and shoot him...lol What balls. I pay pretty good money like most for my INS a month, but if I were on Medicaid? What was he referring to? My mind goes in a couple directions and both are not good.

There's this show on MTV called Jersey Shore. This guy Mike *The Situation* met this girl in a bar for 5mins and they were both in the mens bathroom 5minutes later and she was giving him a BJ. (This is not the only disgusting thing that *The Situation* or his *Room-mates* have done.. but I would be here all night giving you examples of their Garbage behavior.

Dancing with the Stars had this guy on their show. Do I have to explain to anyone how this is wrong on SOOOO many levels??

"Hey Mom... whose that guy famous for?"
"O..Hunny... he's *The Situation* he got his peepee sucked in the little boys room.."
"O wow Mom.. I wanna grow UP TO BE JUST LIKE HIM!!!!!"

I'm angry all the time because I don't understand how people can accept this crap!!!!

anyways.. rant over... thanks for what you said..u rock.. Mama raised you right...

ADD: I just found this Thread this guy started.. really fantastic.. lots of great info.. I want to add it because it does go with what we're talking about in my opinion and the whole brainwashing, mindfrog, thing...

ATS revelant thread to maybe proving point
edit on 27-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: add info

<< 1   >>

join