It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Dry Runs Could Be Terrorists Preparing for an Attack Worse Than 9/11.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
The 9/11 Commission is warning that attacks worse than 9/11 are probable. We have read in recent news of two dry run attacks, but there are other reports that have not made it to the news.

Terrorists attempt fresh wave of US hijackings
"Every expert with whom we spoke told us an attack of even greater magnitude is now possible and even probable. We do not have the luxury of time" - Tom Kean, chairman 9/11 commission.

Earlier this year, it was revealed that Islamic militants had found a new way to circumvent security systems at airports. Instead of trying to take bombs onto aircraft, they would place the components on board, which they can then assemble in mid-flight.

Security sources told newspapers that the tactic had already been tried out, again in dry-run form, on flights between the Middle East, North Africa and western Europe.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

According to the 9/11 Commission and other terrorist experts, it does seem that Al Qaeda, and possibly other terrorist groups are getting ready for a new set of airplane hijackings and terrorist attacks probably worse than 9/11.

Related News

9/11 Commission

[edit on 23-7-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Without gaining control of a jet is it possible to do something worse than 9/11? I can see if you have taken control and used it to crash into a crowded football stadium or something. What about the possibility that this is simply a distraction to keep our attention off of whats really being planned. Kind of like a rope-a-dope. I think thats the term.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Whatever the motivation, there are certainly a lot of feelers being put out by the government that we're about to experience something "major." We can disagree on motivations, who's behind all this, etc., but there certainly are a lot of rumors floating..mainly put out by the government. Makes you wonder if the next shoe will drop.
joey

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Maybe W B will go after France this time. They do not like us

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
Maybe W B will go after France this time. They do not like us

I personaly would love to see us take out France. They wouldn't fight back, it would be an easy victory. But then again, what does France have that we want? Wine? We have that here in the States. It might give us a chance to get into the European Union, Yiipeeee! We would be closer to the action in the Middle East, that could be handy when we need to drop bombs on random people that dissagree with the US foreign Policy. Im all for , lets take down France. I need a woman with hairy arms, hummmyyyy

top topics

join