It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ufo-mental problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This topic is about the gray area ----- between ufos, gray-matter (brains, specifically mental illness) and those who are ignorant, who are (mentally) blind to that.
I was observing a chat going on (ahem) -somewhere else- beyond a.t.s.. About what to do with the "mentally Ill" who are ufo witnesses. (Their testimony, 'evidence', etcetera) ("abductees" and stuff.) "The mentally ill" were lumped altogether into being one thing, just like if you were to lump "the physically ill" altogether into onto one thing.
So, if someone is depressed and experiences a ufo type event, they should be regarded the same as that homeless guy who goes around incoherently rambling about how Jesus and Saddam Hussein live in his hair? So, a war vet with PTSD should be regarded the same as the L.A. party girl with Bi-Polar?
Would Charles Sheen be heeded the same as Silvia Plath? Should Gary McKinnon be totally and completely dismissed just because he has Asperger Autism?
The wheat from the chaff. The wheat, ya know, are those educated white married guys who are, like, high ranking military officers. Ya know, those kinds you always hear about ending up on the MSM due to a scandal involving a woman or their computer at home. Ahem. (Sorry if I'm getting too sarcastic, I feel p****d.)
By-the-way. Have any of you ever personally --- known someone (real and living [or was] ) who had ZERO "issues?" Inquiring Minds Want to Know!
edit on 27-3-2011 by simone50m because: spellcorrect

new topics

join