It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have already seen the start of WWIII

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
My girlfriend and I went for a nice long ride today.It has been a long winter and we were tired of being cooped up in the house.So a beautiful spring day and a long drive in the country.Ahh how nice. Then we stopped at a McDonalds to use the rest room.While I waited,There was a television on the wall with faux news on and an interview with John Mcain and Joe Lieberman.I heard what they said and my jaw hit the floor.I had to think about what I heard them say. They said that they thought we should do to Syria what was done in Lybia if the dictator there went after the people there.
What do these idiots not get.Who's next Yemen,Palestine,Jordan or, dare I say it Saudi Arabia.

www.foxnews.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.youtube.com...

The people in congress have gone completely insane.
edit on 3/27/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Keep in mind the US is the largest arms dealer in the world and our government makes $$$ on the sale of weapons to other countries. That is why I think the UN left the loophole in the authorized actions on Libya. It specifically states that unnamed countries can sell weapons to the rebel forces in the conflict. It is like the guy that plays the CIA agent turned arms dealer, in the movie Lords of War w Nicholas Cage said. " Did it ever occur to you that I didn't want either side to win?"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I think we already know who's next...

The Ivory Coast.

"Obama: Gbagbo should cede power in Ivory Coast"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fatherj

Interesting take I will think about that.Thanks

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Thanks for the link,you may be right.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

Yes:IMHO I think its been in the cards for a long time: how else to explain this sudden onset of rioting? and all the obviously anti- american citizen crap our govt pulls;. and "Your guy" (I assume since you are ragging on fox?) "Orak Basama"" will play right along because its not a "party" thing it a
"power and govt" thing. The success of 911 made'em bolder .and they said: "holy crap! Hank Paulson(pinch me I don't believe it!) This is really gonna work!"

and if you get all "uppity and righteous about it ; "Janetotrix" will put personal hemorrhoid inpection checkpoints
at the entrance to malls and mcdonalds so you don't go puling that second amendment (power to the people)" crap!.

edit on 27-3-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Not trying to be combative, could you please tell me a little more about why you think it would be Ivory Coast next? I followed the link to the other thread and to the CNN article, but to be honest..... to me it's simply sabre rattling. To me it's more like a magicians slight of hand to have us all looking at the left hand while the right hand prepares to give us a wicked upper cut and we won't even see it coming.

Ivory Coast is not a house hold name in the US.... there's no "star power" or 'Hollywood glitter" on it if you will. It's not been demonized in the MSM yet and not used to beat the average US citizen into a froth over any "potential terrorist threat".... whether that threat be actual or imagined. I dare say that most Americans would hardly be able to even tell you the general location of the Ivory Coast.

Until Ivory Coast becomes synonymous with terrorist activities and we start to hear it in MSM ad nausium I think Cote d'Ivoire will be safe from any US intervention and generalized bafoonery and bullying. If the US was really and truely interested in human suffering of citizens at the hands of their governements we would be in Yemen, Bahrain and other places....even God forbid... first and formost we would have stayed put and taken care of the human rights violations within our own boarders....... IMHO

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

Just to make you more informed .......I don't like any of the MSM or for that matter any of the idiots in Washington.They are all bad and never,NEVER have the best interests of " We The People" at heart. Republican,Democrat are two factions of the same party.There is no difference any more. Their battle cry is now me,me,me, all for me.

One shouldn't assume.
edit on 3/27/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

Funny, I said that sort of tongue-in-cheek a week or so ago, but you may be right, and I may have been right.

Sometimes I hate when I'm right.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

As for the rest of what you say ....you're right.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I just found the reason for us going to war in Lybia. Here is the proof that we are there because of arms deals with both sides. Notice how we approved the sale of weapons to Gaddafi and now we want to sell to the other side. Please note the date of the article when it was published and remember we didn't launch missiles till last week. Just thought I would research this and find some HARD CORE evidence.

ramapotimes.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofunnyguy

Yeah I know what you mean.A week ago I was trying to say this wasn't going to happen.Looks like Pandora opened the box huh.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by fatherj

Very interesting fatherj. This is about what I would expect from the boys in Washington.Gotta love being the middleman.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I can guarantee that if you were to actually audit the US government balance sheet for arms deals, they have DEFINITELY shown a profit year after year for arms sales. That is why they work so hard to crack down on the competition and bust them with for "illegal arms" dealing. I don't know when or where WWIII will start, but I can guarantee we will be the country selling the weapons used to both sides.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

If you believe what David Icke and others have been saying then, yes. Each Middle East government in turn will be replaced by one more favorable to the current strategy for total global control.

If you have lived to see the JFK assassination, the Vietnam War, and all the other violence and sudden removal of popular leaders it is very hard to be convinced that all this adds up to is random acts of criminality.

There are already a lot of whistle blowers out there, but I wish there were a lot more. We may never know the whole truth, even if a full global takeover is somehow thwarted.

Icke's theory is that the Illuminati are only planning another large war so that they can convince the public to accept the idea of a global army. What would be the point of a global army? Well, I suppose it would be sold as a way to defend the rights of the people against powerful despots and other "terrorists."

David thinks it would ultimately be used to police the general population.

So yes, supporting a step-up of our military involvement in the Mideast would pander to the interests of the secret cabal.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
9-9-2008 The French release part 3 of there plan for Africa.

www.wikileaks.de...

C O N F I D E N T I A L SECTION 01 OF 09 PARIS 001698

SIPDIS

E.O. 12958: DECL: 09/09/2018
TAGS: PREL PINR ECON MARR PHUM XA FR
SUBJECT: FRANCE'S CHANGING AFRICA POLICY: PART III
(MILITARY PRESENCE AND OTHER STRUCTURAL CHANGES)

¶29. (C) In sum, French military objectives in Africa
parallel the non-military aspects of Sarkozy's Africa policy
in terms of strengthening African capabilities; reducing, if
not ending, African dependence on France; promoting openness
and transparency; abandoning colonial-era sentiments and
"special" treatment; engaging the EU and other bodies into
French-led programs; and identifying and exploiting shared
interests and priorities. Ancillary benefits would include
increased commitment to democratization, meritocracy,
professionalism, and self-reliance.

2-12-2010 The French say they want to play bigger part in NATO.

www.wikileaks.de...

S E C R E T SECTION 01 OF 03 PARIS 000174

NOFORN
SIPDIS

E.O 12958: DECL: 02/08/20
TAGS: PREL MOPS MARR FR IR AF NATO
SUBJECT: SECRETARY OF DEFENSE GATES'S MEETING WITH FRENCH FOREIGN
MINISTER KOUCHNER, FEBRUARY 8, 2010

¶14. (C) Kouchner then raised NATO, declaring that France was ready to
play its role in defining the Alliance's future strategy. He said that
General Abrial (Supreme Allied Commander - Transformation) has offered
input, but emphasized that it was critical to come up with real
strategy that we could explain in debates in Parliament. Kouchner
stressed that we needed to clarify NATO's roles and missions, as well
as its role in combating the threats of terrorism, poverty and
oppression. SecDef agreed that the Strategic Concept should deal with
21st century security threats Q with an emphasis on the word
"security." He said the Strategic Concept should also incorporate
lessons learned from Afghanistan - particularly the need for
comprehensive civil-military strategies and better partnership between
NATO and the EU and UN.

3-19-2011 France drops first bomb on Libya as part of a no-fly zone issued by UN and NATO.

www.blograzzi.net...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

I don't know about David Icke, but I know what I see and have seen in my 56 years.There is more going on behind the scenes than in the open.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I also heard that the USA wanted to hit Syria on the tv. Surely Bahrain should be 1st on the list to help the civilians but my government has turned a blind eye to there. .

I hope the USA won't entertain going into Syria but I know perfectly well that if Israel wants the USA in Syria then that is exactly where the USA troops will go, closely followed by the UKs. That will bring in Iran, then China then POOF, never mind worrying about 2012!

I actually get the impression that my government does not represent my country, in reality its governed elsewhere. I would like my government back to do the job I pay taxes for. WW3 is not an option. Today I have been holding my beautiful little grandaughter and having seen the marchers in London and hearing many more are planned, for her sake I would join in I certainly don't approve of any more damn wars or political policing operations. We are broke as a country and facing horrendous cuts to our infrastructure. Cameron spending £300,000 per missile fired has an absolute nerve. Its all neatly packaged on the tv I see Libyans with smiling faces and naturally I wish them well, and then every news channel starts off with the positive stupid smiling newsreader trying to sell me what a good job we are doing . Perhaps I should say No smirky shonky newsreader will influence my political opinions. I know I am not hearing a withdrawal date from Libya, but I am hearing things like, we are arming the Libyans and the remit we went in with is not clear cut for our coming out. In fact we could repeat Irac and still have Gadaffi in power because we can't remove him.
Any bells ringing with other people here?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I think that this is a part of the payoff for taking the French for a financial ride with mortgage backed securities......Pay them billions and then give them more control of Nato.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

With me you're preaching to the choir.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join