It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Greatest Fear was in my Avatar this whole time....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I don't want the fear to manifest into something so you can skip the first four minutes.

I don't want my children to grow up living the same sinful life that I have.

I want them to stay innocent... I don't want them to go to war. I don't want them to fight.
I don't want them to live the sinful lives that we have all been living.

I am tired of this $hit.

and with the three threads I made in the past 24 hours:

I realize that I was being transformed.

I was freeing my mind.

Please watch this video even if you are not a Christian... the message is good.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
You made a mistake when you had children. It's a selfish thing to do, to bring an intelligent life into this sad place, against their will.

Please do the unborn a favor and get a vasectomy.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Fears Can Manifest

Yes we are under constant fear of not being able to survive. We fear that we might not be able to pay our taxes, educate our children and put food on the table, then their are added fears of global warming, apocalyptic movies and other fabricated ones of the control structure. Under such conditions we are emitting ELF's of frequencies more than 10HZ...and if we keep living our lives under constant stress, than we are calling up destruction upon us and other beings on this earth...

Increase the rate to 11 Hertz and one can bring on a storm.

The resonating rate of the core of the earth is 6 Hertz. Generate this signal properly and one can bring on an earthquake, as the Soviets proved with earthquakes they caused in Iran and China, according to the monitoring done by Dr. Puharich.

But he assured his audience at Astara, "We can do with our minds what the Soviets are doing with mechanical equipment!

One hundred people, WITH SYNCHRONIZED THINKING, can do incredible things.

www.thelivingweb.net...

Time now is to demolish the control structure, destroy secret lodges, condemn fiat money and love each other.

edit on 30-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: we can.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

The people in the world we know today sadly will never love eachother; the minds of man have become so corrupt that the idea itself would bring violence rather than peace.
I believe that the world will not end from natural causes; I strongly believe that MAN will be the cause.

We continue to abuse the planet for our own personal gain, we take so much for granted that sadly we will only feel regret when it is too late for change.

"People only call for Jesus when they see the Devil approaching.."

new topics

top topics

join