It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets try to get this fact clear - Amateur Astronomers Spotting NIBIRU

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
and also i thought the original stories said it was on a wide orbit and was passing earth? now it's behind the sun? wtf?! bulllllllllllllllllsh*ttttttttttt

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nibiru can't "hide" behind the sun forever. We are moving (Earth), it is moving as well, and we would have seen it by now. Just like all the planets move around as well. They can hide behind it for awhile, but eventually they are exposed again. Nibiru if it existed would have been seen long before now. It is not "hiding" behind anything, to suggest it is ludicrous. We'd have seen it before now.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Oh phooey. All you have to do is to put a piece of VCR recording tape over the lens. But don't look through it just to be safe. Instead put a camera on it. Then the picture will be a darkish background with a nicely outlined sun and the other little one next to it also.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
c'mon..
4 months into 2011, nibiru is supposed to be a lot bigger than earth, and we still cant see it?

i cant wait for 2012 to come and go so that i can read about other new threats. i used to think it was real but not anymore. i think our threat will be from the sun itself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ironsjack

Well why people still debates this death horse??.. Nibiru, Niburu or whatever object everybody says is here in our solar system is wrong. First people doesn't even know what a brown dwarf means? i mean everybody in here use the word, but actually know what is it, its a failed star! a big gas giant that didn't ignite and became a sun that still have heat and and emits light very dim but light. Now lets imagine that this fellow is in our solar system, brown dwarf are 4 times and more bigger than Jupiter, have you see how bright Jupiter looks at night reflecting the sun?? now imagine that by 4 TIMES brighter! that would be a big a...s...s bright light don't you think in the night sky? now lets give the niburians some doubt and let say that it doesn't reflect our suns light, first brown dwarfs emits their own light so still it will be visible because the niburians believers says that its surround by a mysterious gas and debris and some small planetoids around it, sorry but even gas reflects and debris reflects light from the stars! have you seen Orion's nebula with a telescope at night?? you can see the gas and dust around the stars in grayish color , well if Niburu its the same thing then surely you will see it in the night sky! same like Orion's nebula !!, Second the perturbation in our neighborhood planets (aka Venus, mercury, earth, mars, Jupiter, Saturn to even Pluto and far away) would be tremendous!! here on earth surely we would have Super tsunamis, super hurricanes, super volcano's and everything that ends in super! , have you seen this happening? no isn't, have you seen Yellowstone super volcano explode??? no....

Nibiru whatever it is i am sure is not a brown dwarf! i would think that its more comet type of object or meteorite type one than a BROWN DWARF.

I am an amateur astronomer, and people tend to believe in the niburus case that amateur astronomers are like a secret society type of thing!!! , i am sorry to disappoint you but you just need to find a star party (look in your schools or go www.cloudynights.com ) and find a star party near you, learn how to use a telescope, many folks in star party let you use their equipment and if you are interested on it you can buy your own stuff for a couple of bucks Learn the sky first.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
phew back..

i was building my 6 pack for this summer...

i think my question was answered didnt it..

i only said that IMO it is impossible for amateur astronomer to detect a dwarf star if its only seen during daytime..NOT BEHIND THE SUN!!!!

so..

i will check if an object can be visible only during daytime..whilst at night time it will be only visible from the north or south pole

geez i am really surprised that no one understood what i was asking..its a pitty..i have been making it clear all the time...lemme rephrase

i only said that IMO it is impossible for amateur astronomer to detect a dwarf star if its only seen during daytime..NOT BEHIND THE SUN!!!! so.. i will check if an object can be visible only during daytime..whilst at night time it will be only visible from the north or south pole

another time shall we....

i only said that IMO it is impossible for amateur astronomer to detect a dwarf star if its only seen during daytime..NOT BEHIND THE SUN!!!! so.. i will check if an object can be visible only during daytime..whilst at night time it will be only visible from the north or south pole

hope it helps because i am really loosing trust in lot of members in here they keep on twisting and lying about my intentions..SHAME..again...i will repost my questions...

ok now are we clear??????

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can you tell me how its seen during night in south pole or north pole, but everywhere in world its just during a day. I live near Arctic circle, and I haven't seen nibiru in sky.

And if it hides behind sun, it should then have same orbit speed with Earth, and pretty much same orbit. And some people say it has highly elliptical orbit, so when it was coming towards inner solar system, it would have seen during night everywhere on earth. It has to be already inside Earth's orbit, if its behind sun.

One funny thing about these Nibiru photos is that people claim it cannot be seen during day and still they show photos with second object near sun. HOW COME ITS VISIBLE IN PHOTO IF ITS NOT VISIBLE??? They are just lens flares. Normal camera can't show infrared light that "Nibiru" emits.

Here is simple drawing where u see that its almost impossible for Nibiru to hide behind sun. Blue zone is only possible place to Nibiru to hide in 2 cases

edit on 28-3-2011 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
phew back..

i was building my 6 pack for this summer...

i think my question was answered didnt it..

i only said that IMO it is impossible for amateur astronomer to detect a dwarf star if its only seen during daytime..NOT BEHIND THE SUN!!!!

so..

i will check if an object can be visible only during daytime..whilst at night time it will be only visible from the north or south pole

geez i am really surprised that no one understood what i was asking..its a pitty..i have been making it clear all the time...lemme rephrase

another time shall we....

hope it helps because i am really loosing trust in lot of members in here they keep on twisting and lying about my intentions..SHAME..again...i will repost my questions...

ok now are we clear??????

And you've ignored everything said about daytime astronomy and the properties of a brown dwarf.

Not anyone's fault but your own that you just can't seem to comprehend that.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

The Manhattan project analogy does not apply to the skies which are free to view and are viewed. You might be able to avoid telling someone. That was done in the Manhattan Project by minimizing the distribution of information across the people involved. Even if no one told amateurs they would stumble into things just as they have been the first to find comets and impacts on Jupiter.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

i still say you cant find a dwarf star during the day from earth..ok..fullstop

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I read all 9 pages of this thread and it was the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time. The only good I have is that most of the people did a pretty good job of not flipping out screaming at Heineken even though it appeared he was purposefully ignoring their posts and their evidence.

Heineken you got a big bite out of the humble pie today.If I were you I wouldn't show my face around here for a while, anyone remembering your name will never take you serious for the rest of your ATS career.

**Edit** to add you are just plain rude.
edit on 3/28/2011 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

2) I'M TRYING TO SHOW THAT IF NIBIRU IS THERE AND IT IS ONLY VISIBLE DURING DAYTIME...AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS CANNOT SEE IT WITH THEIR TELESCOPES

Had you done any research whatsoever on this subject you would know that viewing the sun is common amongst amateurs. Thus this thread is based on a misconception you hold that you could have addressed with a few minutes of actual research.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

you have not been following the thread did you...with the filter applied you cant see a damn thing..here is a setup you need to do the view Venus during the day...now you tell me how you can find Nibiru in the sky..thank you..

Your position appears to boil down that you have done no research. You have not tried this yourself. You do not understand how to do this. You really don't know.

Is that is what this thread appears to be about? Is it all about not knowing and trying not to learn?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

There is an old saying, "Those who know the least know it the loudest."

IF YOU APPLY THE SOLAR FILTER YOU HAVE TO ONLY LET THE SUN VISIBLE...YOU HAVE TO COVER THE REST YOU UNDERSTAND?????????????? YOU CANNOT LOOK OUT FOR STARS OR COMETS DURING DAYTIME....YOU GRASP THE CONCEPT NOW??????...I ALSO POSTED YOU A PICTURE OF WHAT SETUP IS NEEDED TO VIEW VENUS DURING THE DAY??? YOU CANT USE A TELESCOPE DURING THE DAY OK

It is not necessary to scream to show us that you do not understand a procedure you have never done yourself, and will never do I sure. Lots of people have used a telescope during the daytime and not used the set up you showed.

Besides, what about eclipses. They happen at least once a year.

Does this fantasy of yours do a quick "duck and cover" during the eclipse?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Any object approaching directly from the North or South Pole would still be visible to those entire hemispheres. To demonstrate this get a globe. Now stand over it and look down directly at the North Pole. You will notice that you can see more than just the pole. In fact you can see pretty much half the Earth. Now, if people were living on the globe and looked up, all the people living in places you see would be able to see you. This is why Nibiru cannot approach from the poles and remain hidden.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Can we call it NObiru now?
please?
It's not there. or there, or over there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by NyxOne

i still say you cant find a dwarf star during the day from earth..ok..fullstop

Uh, you would.

Because a brown dwarf would be brighter than Jupiter, so bright that it would be visible in the day time.

Oh, and it would have done this to our solar system back in the goddamn 90s:

www.youtube.com...

But, hey, yanking planets out of orbit is trite compared to a one-sided argument about solar filters and you ignoring everything anyone says.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I am sorry pal but in astronomy you cant see the object and still detect it!! Of course I have see in your post you don't know nothing in astronomy or at least try to learn from the rest of the folks around here, i can ask you this simply question, do you know how even amateur astronomers detects planets in other solar systems??? i bet you don't....

OK let explain this, when a planet cross a sun in their orbit this "sun" wobbles!! and of course it dims the light of the sun a bit (seeing from earth) so this constant wobbling and dimming makes astronomers detect other planets in another solar systems! and they have detect planets the size just a bite bigger than earth itself!! Can you understand that Brown dwarf the smallest that have been detected are 4 times bigger than Jupiter?? that's the smallest Brown dwarfs!! what do you think the sun would do if object 4 times the size of Jupiter its behind it smiling and keep it coming???

Do you know that thanks to Jupiter the earth has not been strike by more meteors and comets?? do you know that Jupiter magnetic influence is so large that suck every object (comet or meteor) that pass around his influence (hey remember shoemaker levy comet??) coming from outside our solar system from jupiter, now apply this pal by a brown dwarf 4 times bigger than Jupiter!! what the heck do you think that would happen!! the sun would wobble like hell, the rest of the planets orbits would wobble!! heck the earth would not be like we know it right now if object that size is behind the sun! inside our solar system!

Learn my friend, astronomy is not so bad! it will make you open your eyes on this type of stuff!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
oh look another Nearly Interesting But In Reality Uninteresting thread about the 10th planet zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
still i confirm ...you cant see a dwarf star with a telescope from earth during daytime

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join