It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets try to get this fact clear - Amateur Astronomers Spotting NIBIRU

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by NyxOne

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by heineken

Your just a moron that has no knowledge of how the Earth axle effects the viewings of Planets and Stars.

listen dude

1) i am not a moron

2) can you see the Sun during night time with all your axle effect expertise??...you will not see neighter something coming from behind the Sun

and by Behind the Sun..I DONT MEAN CLOSE TO THE SUN enough to be sucked in

...Then what do you mean?

# like this?

www.youtube.com...

Because if so, you need a bit of education.

no..

its not visible to the naked eye ..pleas re-read the thread ..you are trolling for nothing kid

Because it's supposedly a brown dwarf, right?

Even though brown dwarfs have the same composition that Jupiter does, and that they reflect light, and that such an object would be visible both day and night?

Not to mention the unimaginable havoc such an object would wreak on our solar system.

You're not too good at this, are you?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

What? are you saying that the telescope there is used to track Planet X? even though the Sun doesn't rise for 6 months there? I'm convinced your uneducated about what your trying to prove.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

pleas etrust me..every telescope in the world wait for night time..and they choose the darkest night possible

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

You do understand we travel AROUND the sun? Which means if there's something there we will see it once we travel AROUND the Sun?

an object can be only visible from the southern hemisphere during night time dude

never heard about the South Pole Telescope Conspiracy??

we are talking about amateur astronomer who chose not to live in the frozen South Pole...are you with me now?
edit on 28-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

Yeah, the South Pole Telescope.

A microwave/millimeter wave telescope used to search for galactic clusters and monitoring background radiation.

Oops.

First sign of losing an argument is calling someone a troll, by the way.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Your just a moron that has no knowledge of how the Earth axle effects the viewings of Planets and Stars.

listen dude

1) i am not a moron

2) can you see the Sun during night time with all your axle effect expertise??...you will not see neighter something coming from behind the Sun

and by Behind the Sun..I DONT MEAN CLOSE TO THE SUN enough to be sucked in

...Then what do you mean?

# like this?

www.youtube.com...

Because if so, you need a bit of education.

no..

its not visible to the naked eye ..pleas re-read the thread ..you are trolling for nothing kid

Because it's supposedly a brown dwarf, right?

Even though brown dwarfs have the same composition that Jupiter does, and that they reflect light, and that such an object would be visible both day and night?

Not to mention the unimaginable havoc such an object would wreak on our solar system.

You're not too good at this, are you?

im not saying its a brown dwarf...and im not saying it exists..im just saying that the MAIN explanation given by NASA is not enough for me

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Dude, you admit to not owning and knowing very little about telescopes.

Why would I trust you when what you say is not true and I have done it myself. Dark night observing is fine for nebula watching, hell even the moon can ruin that for people. But astronomy is a challenge, daytime observing is often carried out.
So stop trying to troll people with your ignorance.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   

What more do you want? would you like them to revise and add some aliens, a few Micheal Bay explosions, and maybe a guest star appearance from NPH? Just because it doesn't please you does not mean it's not true.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
the point of this thread is..

that NASA's main debunking statement is that

AMATEUR ASTRONOMERS WOULD HAVE ALREADY DING DONG THE BELLS

and i have my doubts that amateur astronomer can not be able to see it yet

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

you have not done that its not true...you have to apply the setup i showed to see mercury or venus during daytime

there are no other special filters as you call them that can help you

the Sun Light will hide anything

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Stop trying to convince people about something they know is true. Until you have done it yourself, you know nothing of which you speak.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Lol, what set up? A filter?
No you don't.

Your knowledge of the subject is laughable.
All you need is a good polar alignment and you will be fine.
edit on 28-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
The Manhattan Project is a clear example that secrets can be kept, and no whistles blown, if it is the interest of "National Security".

So you have never heard of Klaus Fuchs then? I suggest you do some research on him and reassess your above statement!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Lol, what set up? A filter?
No you don't.

Your knowledge of the subject is laughable.
All you need is a good polar alignment and you will be fine.
edit on 28-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

this setup ..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f3b7587a79e.jpg[/atsimg]

you cant see mercury or venus during daytime without this setup...proof me wrong if you can

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by pazcat

you have not done that its not true...you have to apply the setup i showed to see mercury or venus during daytime

While I get the point you are trying to make, if an object is behind the sun or slightly to the side of it you need special filters to block out the ambient light so as to get a clear view, and you need advanced knowledge where the object is to set up your filters correctly to view them, this is true for Venus and Mercury because they are close to the sun, they are always between us and the sun.

The but object you are talking about, an alleged brown dwarf (A star by the way not a planet) which some even claim has its own solar system of 5 to 6 planets, would also have to be as close to our sun for your theory to be correct, two stars that close would be sucked into each other, the gravitational pull would be too strong.

If as others claim, this brown dwarf orbits on a very ecliptic orbit and is currently coming closer to our solar system it would only be behind the sun for a month at most, you see the earth orbits the sun too, and if it was directly behind the sun now, it would be directly opposite the sun in 6 months time, so it could only be obscured by the sun for a maximum of one month before viewing angles allowed it to be seen either pre dawn or post evening.

The whole thing is a myth, no star could pass through our solar system without destroying it, the gravitational pull is too much. And according to the believers they say this passes through our solar system every 3800 years. I don't believe a word of it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So you show a normal dobsonian in your picture, nothing special about that it doesn't even have a filter on it.
You are trolling your own thread now.

Once again, Daylight astronomy is a well practiced pastime. You should look into it if you can spare a minute.
Ever heard of google?

ephemeris.sjaa.net...

Educate yourself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

He's not trolling, he actually believes he knows what he's talking about...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah, I know. Sad.

Anyhoo, here is a vid.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

reply to post by pazcat

While I get the point you are trying to make, if an object is behind the sun or slightly to the side of it you need special filters to block out the ambient light so as to get a clear view, and you need advanced knowledge where the object is to set up your filters correctly to view them, this is true for Venus and Mercury because they are close to the sun, they are always between us and the sun.

The but object you are talking about, an alleged brown dwarf (A star by the way not a planet) which some even claim has its own solar system of 5 to 6 planets, would also have to be as close to our sun for your theory to be correct, two stars that close would be sucked into each other, the gravitational pull would be too strong.

If as others claim, this brown dwarf orbits on a very ecliptic orbit and is currently coming closer to our solar system it would only be behind the sun for a month at most, you see the earth orbits the sun too, and if it was directly behind the sun now, it would be directly opposite the sun in 6 months time, so it could only be obscured by the sun for a maximum of one month before viewing angles allowed it to be seen either pre dawn or post evening.

The whole thing is a myth, no star could pass through our solar system without destroying it, the gravitational pull is too much. And according to the believers they say this passes through our solar system every 3800 years. I don't believe a word of it.

yours was the most reasonable explanation given...you convinced me 90%...i still have to picture in my head is there might be some part of the sky where such a thing could hide

thank you btw for seeing the point i put forward....i advised immediately i'm not into astronomy but you know..i was not completely satisfied by the explanation given

thanks bro ^^

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by Nobama

Yeah, I know. Sad.

Anyhoo, here is a vid.

but seriously..cant you see how ignirant you really are..the video you posted is using the same technique i posted

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd01dcd0c293.jpg[/atsimg]

worst post ever on ATS..yes i think so

look at what he got in his hands

hahaha amazing

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Lol...that's not a filter nor is the picture you posted...it was already stated so. so uh

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join