page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy

Originally posted by heineken
I would like the help of ATS here..

First I dont own a telescope and looked through one only twice in my life...so sad :/ , i hope i will change that in the future by getting a good one

Many Nibiru Threads are being down played by the fact that Amateur Astronomers should have spotted it already if it was real ...
Video Link. Click on the video watch in full screen mode and tell me if you see the dwarf star in the center of the orbiting satellites.

OP and not shills/trolls ... /
edit on 29-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add OP...

just wow...

that video really confused me since this guy seems to know what is he talking about..

is this video posted elsewhere on ATS?

i just cant wait to see how it turns out to be..Nibiru real? a Hoax?

is this the reason Naza Buzz Room is Offline??

very nice catch my friend...this video is worthy a nice debate

thank you

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy

I would like the help of ATS here..

First I dont own a telescope and looked through one only twice in my life...so sad :/ , i hope i will change that in the future by getting a good one

Many Nibiru Threads are being down played by the fact that Amateur Astronomers should have spotted it already if it was real ...
Video Link. Click on the video watch in full screen mode and tell me if you see the dwarf star in the center of the orbiting satellites.

OP and not shills/trolls ... /
edit on 29-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: add OP...

just wow...

that video really confused me since this guy seems to know what is he talking about..

is this video posted elsewhere on ATS?

i just cant wait to see how it turns out to be..Nibiru real? a Hoax?

is this the reason Naza Buzz Room is Offline??

very nice catch my friend...this video is worthy a nice debate

thank you

The NASA Buzz Room was a forum that anyone could post anything in, and was not managed by NASA itself.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by heineken

i still dont think that amateur astronomers can locate an unknown far faint object during daytime

Even in your most cogent statement on the topic, all you have is a misguided opinion and sincere faith in a myth.

I've asked "Nibiru" advocates on different threads to post the celestial or terrestrial coordinates for
Nibiru." No one has. I've posted them for Jupiter, Venus, etc. from my location.

Why don't you post the coordinates of the object that you contend some see and some photograph, but is invisible to astronomers?

jw

i think my primary mistake was that i did not think amateur astronomers could access the dark black sky during daytime..you will still have the sky blue around making it to my reasonings difficult to locate faint objects during daytime

do you understand me?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

ye i know that...but its offline just after things started to pop up regarding elenin on the buzz room..and having the forum run by Nasa it was looking kinda ridiculous you know...i think they mayhave closed it for now until wtaers calm down..but thats my opinion you know

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And astrolpatriot is a proven fraud, his videos are nothing but make believe.
He was posting completely unrelated pictures and lieing about theircontents, not to mention a clear desception on what equipment he was using.
And now he has gone into hiding, presumeably because he was caught out by people who knew better.
edit on 29-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

was this guy discussed and debunked previously here?

i would appreciate a link...im interested
thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
So one thing is objects on the Oort Cloud and another what the OP sates that have no substance.

For a few years naysayers were claiming that it is impossible for failed or dead star to be in our Solar System, or another planet Earth sized. i have had even arguments with a couple of headstrong members who think they know everything, and that we know everything there is to know about the Solar System, even when i have presented several research that shows the contrary to what these people claim.

Anomalies are occurring which were found recently such as the secular increase in the distance, AU, between the planets in the Solar System and the Sun, so something must be pulling them away from the Sun, we even have asteroids returning into the inner Solar System days faster than they should be returning, so again something must be slingshoting them into the inner Solar System.

I even made sure to increase in size parts of the research that suggest something with a large gravitational field causing these anomalies, and still people keep claiming this is not true...

7 The quadrupole and octupule anomaly Recently an anomalous behavior of the low–l contributions to the cosmic microwave background has been reported. It has been shown that (i) there exists an alignment between the quadrupole and octupole with > 99.87% C.L. [38], and (ii) that the quadrupole and octupole are aligned to Solar system ecliptic to > 99% C.L. [39]. No correlation with the galactic plane has been found.

The reason for this is totally unclear. One may speculate that an unknown gravitational field within the Solar system slightly redirects the incoming cosmic microwave radiation (in the similar way as a motion with a certain velocity with respect to the rest frame of the cosmological background redirects the cosmic background radiation and leads to modifications of the dipole and quadrupole parts). Such a redirection should be more pronounced for low–l components of the radiation. It should be possible to calculate the gravitational field needed for such a redirection and then to compare that with the observational data of the Solar system and the other observed anomalies.

8.2 Other anomalies?
There is one further observation which status is rather unclear bit which perhaps may fit into the other observations. This is the observation of the return time of comets: Comets usually come back a few days before they are expected when applying ordinary equations of motion. The delay usually is assigned to the outgassing of these objects. In fact, the delay is used for an estimate of the strength of this outgassing. On the other hand, it has been calculated in (44) that the assumption that starting with 20 AU there is an additional acceleration of the order of the Pioneer anomaly also leads to the effect that comets come back a few days earlier. It is not clear whether this is a serious indications but a further study of the trajectories of comets certainly is worthwhile.

arxiv.org...

If you add what scientists are saying, what the evidence is suggesting, and what we have been warned about by people like Father Malachi Martin, it all seems to point to whatever is this large gravitational field is getting closer. It is not suggesting it will get all the way into the inner Solar System, but even if it doesn't get all the way into the inner Solar System it will cause devastation for us on Earth, it will cause the Sun to send massive cmes, all which will affect us on Earth.

Father Malachi Martin was a man in the know. He worked for the Vatican, and had access to the Vatican library/documents.

Here is a short background of this remarkable man who did warn us of something approaching us which he said the higher ups in the Vatican knew about and were keeping an eye on throught the Mt. Graham International Observatory, which the Vatican wrestled possession of to keep an eye on whatever they know is approaching.

Malachi Martin's background:

Malachi Martin, eminent theologian, expert on the Catholic Church, former Jesuit and professor at the Vatican's Pontifical Biblical Institute, is the author of the national best-sellers Vatican, The Final Conclave, Hostage to the Devil, and The Jesuits. He was trained in theology at Louvain. There he received his doctorates in Semitic Languages, Archeology and Oriental History. He subsequently studied at Oxford and at Hebrew University in Jerusalem. From 1958 to 1964 he served in Rome, where he was a close associate of the renowned Jesuit Cardinal Augustin Bea and Pope John XXIII. Martin passed away late 1999.

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Here is an audio file of the warning from Father Malachi Martin, which I have posted many times throughout the years in these forums.
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

edit on 29-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

welcome back Electric Universe..

me and you live in a different GMT time
...here is 12:19AM but your post i think will keep me awake for the next hour than i have to shutdown my body for a nice sleep hopefully with a nice dream

i would like you to know that i admire yourself for the rough time you seem to have gone through debating this issue

i think everybody deep inside knows that the information you are presenting is intriguing , interesting and backed up with scientific evidence

such a gravitational force i couldnt imagine it coming from a planet but rather from a Dwarf Star..correct me if i'm wrong

it is amazing that the comets may serve as an indication if something is coming in towards the solar system

apart from the CME's..do you think there is a chance we shall be bombarded with more comets to come?

could it be the craters on the moon serve as a reminder of a previous encounter?

thank you once again

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

also was Malachi Martin ever credited before passing away or he died as an unsung hero?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Here is a link to the original thread I think...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is another more current thread with a similar title that is still on the current front page.
I am fairly sure between the two of them it has been covered.
Basically he was showing pictures of what he claimed was an 18inch scope he owned, instead it was a 70mm scope he stole the pics off of another youtube user. Showing pictures of Neptune and Pluto and claiming elenin should be there when infact they were nowhere near each other and completely unrelated to where elenin is.
And so on.

If not some guy at GLP has done a good job too.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
BTW, again, I am not saying whatever has this large gravitational field will appear in Oct 2011 or on Dec 2012. For now at least I don't think anyone really knows when whatever this is will get close enough to be noticed better.

If you are interested in the Hopi prophecies, according to them after the appearance of the sakwa sohu katsina, the blue/green star spirit, which was comet Holmes which exploded and became a naked eye object in Oct 2007 because it brightened almost a million times what it's brightness was originally, in the explosion part of it expanded becoming larger than the Sun and was for a little while the largest object in the Solar System. The Hopi say that this marks the beginning of the 7 years of tribulation, but they say after this another katsina, the pahu sohu katsina, a red star spirit, will appear in the sky and this according to them is the purifier which would bring much change to Earth, and unfortunately will bring suffering during the purification.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

i will review that thread ..thanks

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

also was Malachi Martin ever credited before passing away or he died as an unsung hero?

Credited? I am not sure what you mean, however, his death was strange. Apparently he died falling a flight of stairs which caused a heart attack. But this man had been warning people about things the Vatican was doing, and what some within the hierarchy were concocting, and imo he painted a large red target in his back. He died in 1999.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

so are we in the 5th year according to them?

it seems things are lining up with their prophecy right?

things seems to be heating up

did you see this video? is it to early to ask you what you think about it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
And astrolpatriot is a proven fraud, his videos are nothing but make believe.
He was posting completely unrelated pictures and lieing about theircontents, not to mention a clear desception on what equipment he was using.
And now he has gone into hiding, presumeably because he was caught out by people who knew better.
edit on 29-3-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

what if we remove that guy from the scene? for example he stole the story from someone else?

because its quiet interesting explanation..isnt it?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Credited? I am not sure what you mean, however, his death was strange. Apparently he died falling a flight of stairs which caused a heart attack. But this man had been warning people about things the Vatican was doing, and what some within the hierarchy were concocting, and imo he painted a large red target in his back. He died in 1999.

credited i mean..given respect for his discoveries and recognition from the scientific community

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Thanks, it is 6:37 pm here.

I really don't have all the answers. I am not sure anyone does. However the evidence does point to at least one failed or dead star, and another planet about Earth size, which should be orbiting the failed/dead star, existing. As to how close their orbits might take them? I don't know. I guess we will have to wait to find out. IMO I don't think the failed/dead star will come as close as many claim, however, the planet should get closer. But I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

credited i mean..given respect for his discoveries and recognition from the scientific community

There is a lot of information about him, but if you read some of the things he did it included gathering information for the Vatican. He spoke at least 10 languages and kew 4 more, he wrote 16 books on topics ranging from religion to geopolitics.

BTW, another interesting thing is that Father Malachi Martin took part in the research of the dead sea scrolls, and published 24 articles on Semitic paleography.

There is a lot to be said about the things this man accomplished.

Wikipedia has a lot of info about him.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Here is a link to the original thread I think...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is another more current thread with a similar title that is still on the current front page.
I am fairly sure between the two of them it has been covered.
Basically he was showing pictures of what he claimed was an 18inch scope he owned, instead it was a 70mm scope he stole the pics off of another youtube user. Showing pictures of Neptune and Pluto and claiming elenin should be there when infact they were nowhere near each other and completely unrelated to where elenin is.
And so on.

If not some guy at GLP has done a good job too.

i still cant figure out how he dared to post a video again...but was he advised about the anomalies of his first video?..lemme check comments on his latest YT vid..brb

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

he doesnt seem to reply to any comments..

is it possible for any member with a telescope to locate the same patch of sky?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join