It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets try to get this fact clear - Amateur Astronomers Spotting NIBIRU

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
One of my best friends Dr. Barry Warmkessel, knows more about brown dwarfs and exo-planets than anyone I have heard of. You want to know where Nibiru is just go to his website, only he calls it Vulcan, and ancient name and Nemesis, it new name by NASA.

His website: www.barry.warmkessel.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
One of my best friends Dr. Barry Warmkessel, knows more about brown dwarfs and exo-planets than anyone I have heard of. You want to know where Nibiru is just go to his website, only he calls it Vulcan, and ancient name and Nemesis, it new name by NASA.

His website: www.barry.warmkessel.com...

...Vulcan?

A planet proposed in the 19th century that was never found, and done away with after Mercury's orbit was explained?

Nemesis is a completely different object, too.

Do you just deliberately get this mixed up?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I seriously have given up on trying to figure all of this out. On one hand Comet Elenin is actually Nibiru and is heading in from the Oort Cloud, on the other it's heading toward us from the direction of the Sun. Either this thing doesn't exist or TPTB have done one hell of a job with their disinfo campaign.

Now if it's coming from the direction of the Sun then NASA's Mercury probe, Messenger, could actually be nothing more than a way of getting an up close look at this thing. If in the coming months Messenger is "lost" then it has either met it's demise at the hands of Nibiru or NASA has "taken it black" in an attempt to suppress all data. Or it could just be that it's another failed NASA project and we write it off as millions of more dollars wasted.

There are a lot of well thought out and excellent theories being offered here, however, I think we all should just agree to disagree as I seriously doubt anyone on this site has actual knowledge into the existence or whereabouts of Nibiru.

edit on 28-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If you go to sky-map.org and plug in "Nibiru" in the search bar, you'll see it come up. Or, you can click the link on top called "Collections" Once there, you will see a list on your left. Nibiru is listed. These are two different pictures. Is one right, both right, or both wrong? I can't say. It's been there for at least two weeks because that's when I first saw it. If it is an error, I would think someone at Sky Map would have noticed this and deleted it if it were wrong or a hoax by a hacker or employee (risking firing). Or, maybe it's real and they're doing us all a favor. If so, hey, thanks.

Also, NASA has made an announcment that they will be revealing some big news in April 2011. But that isn't all the big news. They won't give us the rest of the big news until Spring of 2012! Smacks of bad news to me. Real bad. We're not kids, but maybe it's on behalf of all the kids in the world and we know there's a lot of them. My computer will not allow me to post the article but I can tell you to just cut and paste this phrase into google: "While the satellite sleeps and circles more than 500 kilometers (about 310 miles) above the Earth's surface, the WISE team is busily preparing its data for two big public releases: one this April, and the final release in the spring of 2012." The first hit is directly from the NASA site.

So what I hear mostly is that Nemises is actually the dwarf star and Nibiru is one of its five (?) planets that we're supposed to worry about. This timing on giving us 'big news releases" one whole year apart is just a little disconcerting. Is another planet coming around? Is it the star? Is it Nemises? Nibiru? Which is which? This isn't a birthday party and we have to guess what's in our party bag before we 'leave'. The dark humor might be right on though. I don't know. It's just that a lot of suspicious things are occuring right now.

They've already annouced that Comet Elenin will be visible in October with an obvious tail. Ok, let's get conspiracy minded here. Was this amatuer astronomer for real? Could he actually see something this far away with his amatuer telescope? And the big question is if Elenin will be so visible, I find it really difficult to believe that big time astronomers were not the ones to see it. I mean come on, really? I tried to find out how big it is but haven't had luck so far.

And what about Tyche? An unexplicable gravitational force that already has a name. I read the conclusive findings will be presented in April 2011. How quaint. Is this the first big news? And that's a big thing out there from the way professional astronomers have described it.

And on the local news a few times not too long ago, we got to hear about Betelguese going super nova and that we may even be able to see it in late 2012. They couldn't give an exact window of when but concluded that the earliest it could be seen was then. And if so, we will see two suns in our sky! Wow. Does anyone remember see this on the nightly news? Betelguese is 520 million light years away. And it's supposed to be bright enough to qualify as second sun. I'm not an astronomer but at face value, this seems like a hoax because they really don't know what's going to happen. Or do they?

And you can't discount all the writings from ancient civilizations (including the Hopi Indians) all around the world about a destroyer star. Not to mention a star falling and hitting the Earth happens twice in a row in Revelation but that's all I'll say about that.

From what I understand, brown dwarfs cannot give off light because they're essentially a dead star. Nor do they have an atmosphere to illuminate in sunlight.

For all of the above food for thought, I have to wonder. Is NASA and the government is scrambling right now??? "No folks, it's just a bright comet with a big tail that, shoot, we missed! But our little amatuer guy found it. Thanks little amatuer guy!" "We think there's a huge planet out there..." "Uh, ya might see two suns..." "And hey folks! We got some big news comin up! Stayed tuned! For a year! Sorry we can't tell ya now - it's tooooo special."
edit on 28-3-2011 by Lightrider because: I said May instead of April.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrider
If you go to sky-map.org and plug in "Nibiru" in the search bar, you'll see it come up. Or, you can click the link on top called "Collections" Once there, you will see a list on your left. Nibiru is listed. These are two different pictures. Is one right, both right, or both wrong? I can't say. It's been there for at least two weeks because that's when I first saw it. If it is an error, I would think someone at Sky Map would have noticed this and deleted it if it were wrong or a hoax by a hacker or employee (risking firing). Or, maybe it's real and they're doing us all a favor. If so, hey, thanks.

Also, NASA has made an announcment that they will be revealing some big news in April 2011. But that isn't all the big news. They won't give us the rest of the big news until Spring of 2012! Smacks of bad news to me. Real bad. We're not kids, but maybe it's on behalf of all the kids in the world and we know there's a lot of them. My computer will not allow me to post the article but I can tell you to just cut and paste this phrase into google: "While the satellite sleeps and circles more than 500 kilometers (about 310 miles) above the Earth's surface, the WISE team is busily preparing its data for two big public releases: one this April, and the final release in the spring of 2012." The first hit is directly from the NASA site.

So what I hear mostly is that Nemises is actually the dwarf star and Nibiru is one of its five (?) planets that we're supposed to worry about. This timing on giving us 'big news releases" one whole year apart is just a little disconcerting. Is another planet coming around? Is it the star? Is it Nemises? Nibiru? Which is which? This isn't a birthday party and we have to guess what's in our party bag before we 'leave'. The dark humor might be right on though. I don't know. It's just that a lot of suspicious things are occuring right now.

They've already annouced that Comet Elenin will be visible in October with an obvious tail. Ok, let's get conspiracy minded here. Was this amatuer astronomer for real? Could he actually see something this far away with his amatuer telescope? And the big question is if Elenin will be so visible, I find it really difficult to believe that big time astronomers were not the ones to see it. I mean come on, really? I tried to find out how big it is but haven't had luck so far.

And what about Tyche? An unexplicable gravitational force that already has a name. I read the conclusive findings will be presented in May. How quaint. Is this the first big news? And that's a big thing out there from the way professional astronomers have described it.

And on the local news a few times not too long ago, we got to hear about Betelguese going super nova and that we may even be able to see it in late 2012. They couldn't give an exact window of when but concluded that the earliest it could be seen was then. And if so, we will see two suns in our sky! Wow. Does anyone remember see this on the nightly news? Betelguese is 520 million light years away. And it's supposed to be bright enough to qualify as second sun. I'm not an astronomer but at face value, this seems like a hoax because they really don't know what's going to happen. Or do they?

And you can't discount all the writings from ancient civilizations (including the Hopi Indians) all around the world about a destroyer star. Not to mention a star falling and hitting the Earth happens twice in a row in Revelation but that's all I'll say about that.

From what I understand, brown dwarfs cannot give off light because they're essentially a dead star. Nor do they have an atmosphere to illuminate in sunlight.

For all of the above food for thought, I have to wonder. Is NASA and the government is scrambling right now??? "No folks, it's just a bright comet with a big tail that, shoot, we missed! But our little amatuer guy found it. Thanks little amatuer guy!" "We think there's a huge planet out there..." "Uh, ya might see two suns..." "And hey folks! We got some big news comin up! Stayed tuned! For a year! Sorry we can't tell ya now - it's tooooo special."

That's CW Leonis.

Again.

And, no, brown dwarfs give off little light, but they reflect it. An example of such in our solar system would be seen if it existed.

And no-one can predict when a star will go supernova. For all we know, Betelgeuse could have exploded right at this very moment, and yet we'd still have to wait 650-odd years to see the explosion.

...Because it's 643 lightyears away, not 520 million. Where the # did you get that number?
edit on 28-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightrider

Betelguese becoming a "second sun" seems like a whole lot of BS to me. I think that when/if Nibiru or whatever is finally visible in our sky they want us all to go about our business and not panic because it's only Betelguese.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Who is CW Leonis? I ask that because it seems like you think I might be someone else other than who I am. I have never been anyone by that name. Or, duh, I could be the stupid one and CW Leonis is yet another star/planet to arrive. But to clafify I am not CW Leonis.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightrider
Who is CW Leonis? I ask that because it seems like you think I might be someone else other than who I am. I have never been anyone by that name. Or, duh, I could be the stupid one and CW Leonis is yet another star/planet to arrive. But to clafify I am not CW Leonis.

...The # are you on about?

I'm referring to the Skymap goof.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Your answer shows that you didn't even go to his site. Sure you don't know that NASA sent a probe in 2008, traveling only 300 mps less than the speed of light, taking just 4 years to go 3 Billion miles into space, to rondevue and send back info on an Asteroid the size of Texas, "Vseta" and to then go to the Brown Dwarf, (Can't give the Name) In 2009 all things coming into the earth atomosphere, are now Classified. The name Nibiru, came from the Ancient Text of the Sumerian. Like my neighbor he totally believes in Nibiru, but won't read the Sumerian Texts because it is of the Devil. This companion of our Sun is also called the Destroyer in many ancient Text. It is also called the Dragon. Barry Warmkessel can call it anything he wishes but he knows where it's at. He has many NASA Atronomers working with him on this. If you can't read his site then your opinion is not based on his information, only on yours, so what is your information on it?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

The only thing coming toward the Earth that is any real threat to life on this planet is the Comet Apollo, due in 2027-29

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It seems that sky-map.org is a wiki-style project and can be easily edited.

"Information on every object maybe complemented and edited."

server5.sky-map.org...

I will personally keep that in mind when considering info from there. After all, an unscrupulous Nibiru lover could easily label some obscure star Nibiru and a casual observer like myself would be none the wiser.

Also, from their FAQ...

Why can’t I find our Solar System’s objects?
Currently we only provide the map of the space objects located outside of our Solar System.

server5.sky-map.org...

Beautiful pics, however.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

i dont respect people like..David Morrison..who said that solar cycle 24 will be minute when the truth is we already had 2 X=Flares ..one of which in the 9th of March with date of arrival 11th March - JAPAN Disaster....many agree that the next cycle is indeed going to be a hell of a ride..including Michio Kaku

Maybe you should learn the difference between an event and a cycle and also read more on the subject before coming to a bad conclusion.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

i posted links that state that its hard to look at Venus during daytime which is so close you can se it with naked eyes

Actually, you stretched the truth quite a bit and misrepresented and misinterpreted and don't really understand what is going on but you are loud about your position and entrenched in your eagerness not to understand.

That's okay. That is your position.

Despite your lack of understanding of the situation and your desire not to learn there are plenty of amateur astronomers such posters in this thread and people like Elenin and the Jupiter impact amateur from Australia and my kids that imaged the Venus transit that know better.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

you are so true!!!
its supposed to be so close and not even a fresh single picture is around...now thats curious

Are you beginning to understand that this comet is small. It is dim. It is a small hunk of matter a long way off and it is not coming close to the Earth.

BTW, photos have already been published a long time ago. It's that short term memory thing I guess.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have been watching Astrolpatriot's material for a while. Most of his material has been pretty interesting. I do not know enough to give credit to or in turn debunk his material. For what it is worth, I thought the link to the video he posted today was relevant to the thread because it is an amateur that claims to be tracking Nibiru. Amateur with a $30k telescope...

Getting Hard to Hide Nibiru Now - Astrolpatriot Youtube video

On a separate note to [OP] Heineken, excellent questions on this thread. I have had the same questions for some time.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by NyxOne

Your answer shows that you didn't even go to his site. Sure you don't know that NASA sent a probe in 2008, traveling only 300 mps less than the speed of light, taking just 4 years to go 3 Billion miles into space, to rondevue and send back info on an Asteroid the size of Texas, "Vseta" and to then go to the Brown Dwarf, (Can't give the Name) In 2009 all things coming into the earth atomosphere, are now Classified. The name Nibiru, came from the Ancient Text of the Sumerian. Like my neighbor he totally believes in Nibiru, but won't read the Sumerian Texts because it is of the Devil. This companion of our Sun is also called the Destroyer in many ancient Text. It is also called the Dragon. Barry Warmkessel can call it anything he wishes but he knows where it's at. He has many NASA Atronomers working with him on this. If you can't read his site then your opinion is not based on his information, only on yours, so what is your information on it?

So, it's not Vulcan, which was a planet proposed to be between Mercury and the Sun, nor is it Nemesis, a hypothesised brown dwarf a lightyear away from us. Now it's Vesta, an object that is constantly between 2 and 2.5 AU from the Sun, and that has an orbit that goes nowhere near us.

The Dawn probe was launched in 2007, mind. And, no #, of course it goes slower than light speed.

I also doubt that good old Mr. Warmkessel has NASA backing when he posts garbage about the 'Oversoul' and the 'Matreiya'.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasNocturne
I have been watching Astrolpatriot's material for a while. Most of his material has been pretty interesting. I do not know enough to give credit to or in turn debunk his material. For what it is worth, I thought the link to the video he posted today was relevant to the thread because it is an amateur that claims to be tracking Nibiru. Amateur with a $30k telescope...

Getting Hard to Hide Nibiru Now - Astrolpatriot Youtube video

On a separate note to [OP] Heineken, excellent questions on this thread. I have had the same questions for some time.

Not only do you fall for a fraud, but you also think CW Leonis and a random star are unknown objects.

Elenin is nowhere near there, either.

11 15 39.9 +03 11 33

These are its current coordinates.

These are CW Leonis' coordinates:

09h 47m 57.38s
+13° 16′ 43.6″

Shocking.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Everything about NASA having this Big Secret to disclouse in April is on nothing but blog site and etc. On NASA's site it states. "NAC Heliophysics Subcommittee meeting April 14- 15, 2011". Not some big secret only I doubt we could just walk into this meeting. When researching anything the source of the information is Key.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

i hope neutrinos try to re-code your dna

That's actually funny. You do realize that neutrinos do not interact with matter very easily and certainly would not alter molecules. On the other hand it is more likely you were quite serious.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Something visible from the South Pole would be visible across the entire Southern Hemisphere.

That's basic astronomy and geography.

NyxOne several of us have been trying to explain this trivial notion for months, but heineken still hasn't caught on. Don't you love the response?

you have to back up your posts with sources..links???

we dont take your word as God's Law here sry

What a troll you are heineken ...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join