It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated map of the radioactivity plume from Fukushima - Updated real time

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Really good thread OP!! Its time to invest in a geiger counter, there must be a diy-plug-into ur pc job around the internet somewhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

DOH what did you think you where safe??

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Paote

almost seems like it was done on purpose

notice how it hits our entire country and Canada, and misses everything on their side....

talk about combined disasters Illuminati

Knowing...
illuminati cards...

i bet there will be more to come

The sinking of JAPAN the MOVIE!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Paote

The leadership in Japan has turned out to be a big Joke. Their arrogance toward admiting failure has condemned them.

Anything they state is a lie.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Updates

Observations and simulations:

From March 28th 00h UTC to March 30th 11h59PM over Japan for radionuclide I131 visible here (scroll down to the bottom page)

From March 15th 00h UTC to March 30th 11h59PM worldwide (surface) for radionuclide Cs137 visible here

From March 15th 00h UTC to March 30th 11h59PM worlwide dry deposition accumulation:

source

Note that in the last map, the yellowish area is supposed to shown a 1 to 10 Bq/m2 cs137 concentration....

edit on 28-3-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-3-2011 by elevenaugust because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

yeah these skeptics prefer denial. But lets be honest with each other. This is grave man. This is not funny.

I think I just understood exactly what is happening. The Global Elite wants to execute Agenda 21. That states the world population has to decrease with 2/3. Now knowing what kind of sociopaths are leading this world, it isn't strange to conclude that in order to achieve that goal they will simply wipe that number out. They are using the current climate crisis as a cloak to manipulate the weather with their devilish devices(HAARP). No one will ever blame them because no one wants to believes they have this technology. So they are now causing cataclysm, successfully reducing the population and coming closer to their ultimate goal. One World Order, centralized power and the rest of humanity en-caged in high-tech ghetto's with no rights and subordinate to State Power. Your worst nightmare.
They will also, and are already doing it, create more up-stir and conflict in the middle-east. Nobody knows how to do that more efficiently than them. To evoke wars is their greatest skill and it is very useful for them. It decreases population, keeps people distracted, confused, deprived, vulnerable and allows them to intervene and take over, giving the false impression of rescuing the situation. Whilst in reality they have created the situation themselves.
Then as the ace in hole. If the whole ET conspiracy is real and I want it to not be real. But the evidence is so staggering that I can hardly deny it any longer. That being said. That there is and has been alien visitation on our planet, then I believe the Illuminati's ultimate tool will be to fake an Alien Invasion using the alien technology they re-engineered. This will also enable them to wipe-out large masses of population. Of course when that happens they will have no trouble in taking control over the entire globe. People will demand it.
Therefor I truly hope that the Galactic Federation of Light really exists out there because it seems they have set their will on intervening this evil plot against mankind.
Does this sound crazy to you?

edit on 28-3-2011 by Sanjur0 because: correction

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just found this link. This site seems to have been around for quite
awhile. May relieve some nerves.
edit on 28-3-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
How reliable is this information? I have many friends in Hawaii and California and I'd really like to get this info to them but I want to know how credible it is first.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
These are as credible as your security clearance allows pal.I am sure it is at the very least worse than shown perhaps by 50% or more...but well see....
God help us all!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

dang its alot worse than i thought

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

dang its alot worse than i thought

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am not a scientist: I am a Registered Nurse: But this map is showing Colorado springs as of 4:03 pm central time of 167cpm and Tuscon AZ at 156 cpm. . Phoenix is also high at 157. That is the BGCR for those areas. I am using the interactive RadNet located at

cdxnode64.epa.gov...

This is an interactive map and I thought imbedding would render the links inoperative.

these levels a week ago were well below 40 cpm

What I am concerned about is that some models show the winds coming in from the southern US across mexico from Japan. If that is the case it explains the high readings compared to others across the US.
I am in Illinois and watching very closely...any input on these values would be helpful

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Here is a useful article that talks about what levels radiation becomes dangerous:

Geiger Counter Numbers, How Bad is Bad?

Even at 500, it would take 86 days of exposure to give a 1 in 1000% chance at an increased risk of cancer.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Thank You Fleabit: This is not one of my areas in which I work, and I must say it is a learning experience.
I am doing all I can to prepare for as many different types of events as possible. This means learning. Without the help of the ptb. I suspect in the US we will be just fine; I wish I could say the same for Japan.
Now I look at the Radioactive elements in Japan and realize if its in the ground, its in the air, and its in the water. And it isn't all Iodine...We are looking at plutonium, strontium just to name a few...
Japan is in my prayers, and I pray they get control of this situation soonest. Lest the jetstream carry clouds to the global. Indeed a real shame...I checked your link and have read the page. Thanks again.
This Thread is one of the best I have read yet.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Now Radiation detected on the East Coast.

I thought NO Radiation was expected to REACH California?!

Aliens do exist and ARE flying in and out of Earth's Atmosphere...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i just had a thought:
i live in florida. hurricane season is creeping up in the coming months.
how bad would a radioactive hurricane be?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Listen. Get this straight once and for all. They want to reduce earth's population. That is what is happening. They are speeding up their plans, this because humanity is starting to wake up and other factors.
This is no joke. Agenda 21 is real and the spinning wheel is now in motion. Why do you think the only thing you hear on the news is Lybia?? Its because they want us distracted. A real serious nuclear catastrophe is occurring.
The Japan tsunami was a HAARP orchestrated attack. You see, they hide behind the climate crisis. We don't want to believe they posses weather devices and certainly don't want to believe they would use them. So they clandestinely exterminate large masses of people. It's very simple.
So be prepared for the worst.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This was bound to happen. GLOBALISTS, do you see what you've done? Had we listened to Tesla, NONE OF THIS RADIATION BULLS**T WOULD HAVE OCCURED

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The development of super-sensitive equipment to detect radiation is both a blessing and a curse, allowing scientists to monitor materials released in nuclear accidents, but also causing unnecessary worry

www.foxnews.com...
www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on 29-3-2011 by csinvis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Where on the East Coast was radiation detected, I can't bring up the map any bigger because my computer is futzing out on me? What precautions should I take? I'm in PA.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join