It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated map of the radioactivity plume from Fukushima - Updated real time

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Worldwide:
From the beginning to March 18th:
0 to 18

From March 19th to now:
19 to now

Fukushima area:
Fukushima map

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How bad is the grey?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
s&f cant believe this hasn't had more flags just shows how dumbed down sheeple are

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Wow.

What do you make of the low gieger readings in Tokyo? It doesn't seem consistant with what I'm seeing on that map.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Gah, how has radioactivity gotten to Scotland!! That last image is mad, is that really right - radiation basically spreading across the globe?

However, the government in Tokyo has said that airborne radiation around the plant is decreasing, so there is no need to extend the evacuation zone.

Obviously they haven't seen this animation!!!
edit on 27-3-2011 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sorry, seems like I've made a mistake in the title: this is not "real time update", but rather one update a day.

Thanks for your interest anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
10q for posting..

at least now we can see when we shall keep our kids at home..

btw..how credible is the source..can we check this in anyway?..you know since there are many who are skeptic regarding the truth being told

s&f

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thanks!

Some precisions: the above maps are only those of the ZAMG (deutch weather site) dispersion model of the Iode-131 cloud.

Here you'll find many other great models (maps and animated maps) such as:

* ZAMG: dispersion model
* Iode 131
* Xénon 133
* Césium 137

In these models, the colour scale shows a total of 5 colours. The area marked „E“shows an area with estimated current equivalent dose rate of 10 mSv/h (in a 25x25 km2 square). The violet colour on the outer edge of contaminated areas (Area A) represents 0,3 μSv/h, which corresponds to the amount of the natural background radiation dose.

* EURAD: dispersion model
* Césium 137 surface
* Césium 137 2500m
* Césium 137 5000m

This animation displays a potential dispersion of the radioactive cloud (Caesium 137 Isotope) after a nuclear accident in reactor Fukushima I. The continuous release rate is very uncertain, thus the calculations have to be interpreted qualitatively. Dispersion in the near surface level (Level 1), in appr. 2500 m height (Level 12) and in appr. 5000 m height (Level 16).

* FLEXPART: dispersion model
* Iode 131
* Xénon 133
* Césium 137

These maps are avalaible for USA, Japan and Northern hemisphere and shows potential release based on recent analysis of the general stream circulation, the radiations doses are shown in Bq/m-3.

* HYSPLIT: air parcel trajectories
* ensemble
* different heights

While this is a NOAA model, it is not a NOAA product and has not been seen or commented on by NOAA.
Extreme care should be taken with an awareness that the used HYSPLIT forecast was developed mostly for long-range transport purposes. Furthermore the amount of radioactive material emitted has not been quantified. It should also be noticed that local surface winds are largely effected by topography and structures therefore, wind patterns near the ground are likely to be different from synoptic scale patterns.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
great thread

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I wonder how long untill the first Radioactive storms form?? With acid rain and such, also Im wonder how the MSM is going to play that one down....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Radiation network is showing high readings (above 130) over alabama rught now and since at least 830 am est (first time I checked today) Just thought everyone should know.

Here is the link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
How concerning the see that it went to the United-States when it SUPPOSEDLY wasn't even going to happen according to TPTB.

Great maps out there S & F.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is an excellent resource....thanks so much for bringing to our attention. I'm keeping an eye on this very carefully for the safety of my family and community. I hope others will be taking this serious, since it is most serious.

They just discovered a small amount of Radiation in the water supply near me, and THEY say it's ok to drink. Well, I'll stick to beer for a while

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

So is the radiation network site complete bs or what?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
what the hell!!
Someone needs to major the radiation in Hawaii because that area is toast !!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I cant believe people are sticking their heads in the sand. i found a story on rain water in MA that shows radioiodine has spread that far. why are the major media outlets not picking up these stories and warning people?
this link is to local news station 22 in mass.

link

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
TRACE AMOUNTS OF RADIOACTIVE ELEMENTS FOUND IN RAINWATER IN MASSACHUSETTS ......

www.himho.com...

The OP's map shows a grey plume right over MASS,CT,VA,NY...
edit on 28-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Mount Fuji in Red -- Akira Kurosawa's Dreams

edit on 28-3-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It's quite simply that they do not want to start a panic. In the US, the slightiest amount of bad news mushrooms out of control, due to the Internet and mobile networks.

That's why everyone in the media, including Obama, downplays everything.
edit on 28-3-2011 by eagledriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

Mmmmm some toast would be nice...... But yeah Im in Hawaii so I guess If I hadn't already been irradiated from Iraq and Afghanistan I would care. Getting ready to watch people start dropping dead. We should evacuate..HEY ATS is there any military or private FEMA camp vessels headed to hawaii now? Or are we the guinea pigs? Its a good idea, different human,animal,plant and terrain types on a conveniently isolated island chain UPWIND of the "Meat" of the US.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join