It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Glowing "UFO" Pic

page: 1

join
share:
RR

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Taken from Rense (I know, I know) Looks like a blimp to me, what do you guys think?

Link to Pic

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I think so too, you can actualy see the basket hanging under the blimp...

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The picture is not clear and how come there is no background like trees or mountains. Is it even a picture of the sky?
The witness doesn't provide a date when it happened stating a reason, so it can't be verified with anyone else who might also have seen the same on that date.
Sorry, not an accountable UFO!

jra

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I don't know why, but it kind of looks like a lamp to me. Just the middle part. Like the top half of the "UFO" is the lamp shade, just the bottom edge of it. The you got the thin part that comes down from under it, which would be where the bulb is and it goes to the base of the lamp....

Ok i think i did a horrible job explaining that, so here's a pic of what i mean... i know it's not exactly the same, but hopefully it give you the idea.

So my guess is some one took a photo of a lamp, possibly looking through some small crack or slit or something and it was dark. Hence everything being black and the slight blurriness from not being able to hold the camera still.

new topics

top topics

join