It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut Up Sheep!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

it has to be collective,i do what i want regardless anymore,i dont hurt anyne but i just say no to their "drug" like they always told us to

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If we didn't spend trillions of dollars on the military, and instead spent that money on producing food. Boone would be starving in the world, a billion people wouldn't be starving. And the world would love us, instead of hating us. We've exploited the world for far too long.
Feed, not greed!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Apparently you don't know the difference between a budget surplus and the national debt...

The budget is that thing the government drafts every year for expenditures of taxes received. If they take in more tax money than they spend like Clinton did in 2000 with a $230 billion budget surplus, they can start paying off the national debt...

Sure, we were still in debt, but we were actually paying it off. In fact, we might have even been able to pay it all off if we had kept Clinton's policies going.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Oh I understand perfectly, but it is madness to try to say that making 230 billion more than you spend is anyway near relevant when you are already 6 Trillion dollars in debt.

Ooh look we plated this turd in gold isn't it great!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUJOCREEP
reply to post by Agarta

no idiot,we have a grip of people that need necessities,such as myself, and these bastards are only out for them selves, its still the wild west,get yours,they do,kcuf em,even if u have to rob a bank get it,they rob you,obviously its how it is,do like they do they arent above u they put on their patnts one leg at a time like the rest of us

IDIOT?? This is an Idiot...

Most people don't even know what a Strawman is. This freedom movement is the only way to take back your rights legally and actually having the right to do anything. If you don't do this you break the law and ultimately you are dead. What you are talking about is mass upheaval through anarchy. So lets look at that scenario.

Lets say, you and some friends go out with this in mind. How do you start? Actually, that doesn't even matter. So you do something. Who does this attract first? The police. Ok what you do may attract some more people but they have no idea why they are even there. They are just acting crazy. This attracts the media. Now the media covers and has no Idea why it is happening. Then, say you, suddenly learn to put your emotions aside and give a clear concise interview so the people watching wont think you the idiot and by chance agree with you and join in. That gets the attention of the governor and he sends in the guard. Now you have armed, armored, and trained military personnel most likely in very good shape, and a bunch of people doing what ever it is they like. Now because of greed and lack of purpose the people turn on stores turning it into a riot. This gets the attention of the Government and the military is activated and live fire begins if not already because of people doing their thing with weapons. Heavy armor is brought in and people die. No question you will be defeated like swatting a fly.

Now lets say, you and a few friends, in different locations have friends and you go out in multiple areas, the end result remains the same, only more people die. Anger does not breed organization and this gives the government the reason to declare martial law, and they are already in place. You hand them what they want on a silver platter.

The only way for the people to succeed is for the government to declare martial law on there own terms angering the people and the government is caught off guard when the people stand up together as one for a single goal. This is key. You must have a common goal to even get the attention of the people, and they wont fight for freedom until what the perceive as freedom is gone.

I agree we need to take our rights back and stand up for ourselves but right now it will only lead to death(population thinning) and in my opinion a very idiotic way to die.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join