It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by heineken

I'm sorry but saying "get away from fault areas" is not the same as "predicted the JAPAN EQ" .
I can tell you to stay away from fault areas on March 28 2011 and there will be an earth quake somewhere in the world. But thats just my opinion.

He makes a strong point as far as i'm concerned common sense tells you dozens of people make these kind of predictions all the time on Youtube and other video sites Everyday nothing to see here move along just lucky guesses people made when coming up with their own crazy theories.

Oh yeah and she said nothing about Japan just fault lines in general. She could have mean't earthquake volcano or whatever doesn't matter this is not a prediction

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I was actually meaning her advice that we should plan to be in our safe location by summer (northern hemisphere).

But yes, she did indeed say that she thinks something bad may happen to LA on March 30 and she did say get out of there ASAP. Her reasoning is that the Earth, Elenin and the Sun form a "V" shape while Saturn, Jupiter, Earth and the Sun all allign on that date.

Normally I would pay no heed to that sort of reasoning... but she was right about March 11. And then there's MrTuddy77's uploads...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper

I was actually meaning her advice that we should plan to be in our safe location by summer (northern hemisphere).

But yes, she did indeed say that she thinks something bad may happen to LA on March 30 and she did say get out of there ASAP. Her reasoning is that the Earth, Elenin and the Sun form a "V" shape while Saturn, Jupiter, Earth and the Sun all allign on that date.

Normally I would pay no heed to that sort of reasoning... but she was right about March 11. And then there's MrTuddy77's uploads...

well tell you the truth i cant wait to see of anything happens...but i doubt it..sometimes i believe she grabbed the technique from some other source...the thing is she posted the video on the 8th ..so the technique must be right...there is another person who went deeper into Elenin's alignment...i guess we have to wait until October/September when an interesting alignment does happen..i dont like the V alignment explanation donno why

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

It's hard to beat a cold Heineken, aint it?

I guess for me it's also that when somebody yells "duck" and hits the deck... that tends to get my attention.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Recouper

so true

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

I'm sorry but saying "get away from fault areas" is not the same as "predicted the JAPAN EQ" .
I can tell you to stay away from fault areas on March 28 2011 and there will be an earth quake somewhere in the world. But thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can't wait to see what happens when Elenin gets closer...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT"

What kind of talk is that? lol. Too much Heineken?
Well thanks for posting because it is an interesting video.
edit on 28-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: additional text.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

No, she did not say anything about Japan.

But, she did talk about the Pacific rim, the comet alignment, and the past earthquake in Chile.

Use your critical thinking skills

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

"She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT"

What kind of talk is that? lol.

sorry dude..i'm from Malta..and our primary lang is very but very different to english like..

"Mur hudu foxx kemm ghandek u mur tnejjek b'oxx ohtok riha ta pacci immufati"

u see

now lol on this one Pufta Ordnat
edit on 28-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Nah, there's no need to apologize. I wasn't being so serious. I thought, well maybe you had too much Heineken.

It is an interesting video which I enjoyed and I'm sure others do aswell. Thanks for making this thread.
edit on 28-3-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
reply to post by XRaDiiX

No, she did not say anything about Japan.

But, she did talk about the Pacific rim, the comet alignment, and the past earthquake in Chile.

Use your critical thinking skills

To be honest the comet alignment has almost no impact on earth at all. The only alignment i'd be worried about to predict earthquakes is planets. Comets don't have enough of mass or a strong enough electromagnetic field to effect what happens on earth by any large amount unless it impacts. You should be more worried about alignments of planets! Her predictions about the comet doesn't have anything to do with earthquake predictions just luck

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The more I read about Ellenin the more it frightens me.
I have noticed alot of the sheep have begun to think that the amount of natural disasters and unreal weather unfolding is weird.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

So two huge earthquakes that match the alignment of the earth, sun, and comet . . . they are just a huge coincidence.

There is no such thing as coincidence, but keep burying your head in the sand.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
He makes a strong point as far as i'm concerned common sense tells you dozens of people make these kind of predictions all the time on Youtube and other video sites Everyday nothing to see here move along just lucky guesses people made when coming up with their own crazy theories.

i would like to see some of those other predictions, could you make a link for us all?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
and Elenin is now so close...and nobody is presenting any fresh pictures

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is an interesting video indeed. It has a lot of information I wouldn't be surprised if an American fault line went in a few weeks/months. We are overdue after all, it's just a matter of time. And she sounds very sincere in this video, sounds at some points like she's crying.

Thank you for posting this video!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IchthyoSapienGirl
This is an interesting video indeed. It has a lot of information I wouldn't be surprised if an American fault line went in a few weeks/months. We are overdue after all, it's just a matter of time. And she sounds very sincere in this video, sounds at some points like she's crying.

Thank you for posting this video!

she predicted an EQ in the US tomorrow 31st ..

i guess her credibility will have a blow..since i cant imagine another major quake to hit so early..

since i saw this video i was blaming the Japan EQ on the last X-Flare from our Sun which happened on the 9th which was announced to reach Earth on the 11th...and once this elenin's alignment thing is settled for good..i will re-concentrate more on the Sun

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

She didn't change it I know I saw it three weeks into february and it said the same thing.
Personally I thought "yeah Whatever
"

I watched it as well and it has not been changed. I don't believe the hype the impending doom regardless though.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by soaringhawk

What kind of talk is that? lol.

sorry dude..i'm from Malta..and our primary lang is very but very different to english like..

"Mur hudu foxx kemm ghandek u mur tnejjek b'oxx ohtok riha ta pacci immufati"

u see

now lol on this one Pufta Ordnat
edit on 28-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

I think you write quite well and understand you fine. Don't apologize for not writing "properly" because I know plenty of American's that cannot write as well as you do.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join