It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stalphos
i55.tinypic.com...

You'll have to excuse me, I have to sanitize these because of all the names everywhere so I'll post the conversation a bit at a time.

Edit: I'm going to leave it at this. I didn't get around to sharing the link to the video with Byran. The others are trillian chat logs, which the authenticity of cannot be proven. Fact is, I did see this

edit on 3/27/11 by stalphos because: Not going to continue posting the chat log, it gets too personal.

i suggest you start a thread about it...but thats only my opinion

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

where did she say about earth shifting axis 3 times???

because it already shifted twice

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I can confirm she did make a earthquake prediction before the event, I watched a different video of hers on the night of the 9th or 10th after randomly cruising through youtube vids. I wrote it off as nothing at first. After the Japan quake I was like WTF and then spent an hour tracking down the video to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Here is the video I watched.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by miniatus
Well from what I've seen she's also had some incorrect predictions as well .. but I am still impressed with it, what software is she using by the way? I should know this but I don't

here you go...

Elenin's Orbit

click the show orbit if you cant see the diagram

According to the JPL Small-Body Database Browser, the alignement of the comet Elenin/Nibiru or whatever you call it with the earth and mercury seems to happen by september 27th. Nothing concerning the video of the prediction, just fact I wanted to bring out there.

Truthseek3r

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
the truth is..

i dont even for a second ever thought that coment elenin is not comet or that there is some hiddem agenda behind all this..

but seriously this alignment issue intrigues me and thus i ask for all the ffort into debunking this idea..

but i think we will have to wait and see what next alignment brings with it

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So, someone help me out here. Using that Elenin software, does that mean we are in deep doo doo on or about Sept 27th of this year too?

Im trying to understand what she was looking at, and if it was a line up of the Sun Earth and Elenin, there is a real tight one on the 27th of Sept 2011.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
So, someone help me out here. Using that Elenin software, does that mean we are in deep doo doo on or about Sept 27th of this year too?

Im trying to understand what she was looking at, and if it was a line up of the Sun Earth and Elenin, there is a real tight one on the 27th of Sept 2011.

Yea exactly, the thing is if you look at the database that shows comet Elenin/Nibiru trajectory you realize that this alignement makes this comet at its nearest distance from the earth. I'm no scientist, but Considering the law of attraction this will have a considering effect on our blue planet but how exactly, again I can't say.

Finally, I must say I'm a believer in destiny and with that being said this alignment is something which has to happen. Every single thing in our lives is there for a reason and so too this event. Fear of it shouldn't be as I believe earth needs this. The world and how it currently is running with capitalism makes our global mother sick and a lot.

The last paragraph is a bit off topic but related to what the Japan girl said and showed in the video I felt like I had to this and what you'll do of these words is all up to you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by packinupngoin

where did she say about earth shifting axis 3 times???

because it already shifted twice

I don't remember which one but I think its from last month or so. I will see if I can find the video for you. But in it she referenced March...than October or September. Since she actually says earth will shift on its axis and it actually happened I think these are effecient EQ predictions. Next big one won't happen until this fall coming up.

Yea I remember this video b/c I posted it to another thread on 1/29. Fast forward to the 5:50 mark to hear some of her predictions for the remaining part of the year.

edit on 27-3-2011 by packinupngoin because: added video. angels angels angels.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Im totally glad you answered. I decided to progress the software and see if we lined up again and when I saw the Sept thing I was hmmmm. wtf. So Im glad to hear I was doing it right, and that is another line up.

Well. IF the Chile quake and the Japan quake really were due to the alignment, we will prolly be on a wild ride in Sept.

Stay out of big concrete things that can squash you on the 27th if you live anywhere near a fault line.

And yeah, there is no point in fear, but I WILL avoid structures that might collapse if a big one hits that day, personally. It might be a good day to call in sick if you work in a high rise.

Edit to add; could be the 26th too, honestly its hard to tell which one looks worse.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
She did an excellent job at presenting her case. No trickery involved. She is definitely paying attention to things happening around her. That's the name of the game... paying attention.

On another note... concerning her military experimentation videos. She's got her gang stalking right... and the manipulative role the JW's have been known to play. But I guarantee that the JW's aren't the only religious group with dirty hands involved in mindless gang stalking, murder and mayhem... believe me.
edit on 27-3-2011 by hederahelix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I watched that vid prior to the eq/tsunami.

When I heard it happened I thought about what that woman said.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
For any of you who are interested.

I have taken screen shots of all possible alignments of Comet Elenin, the Earth, and our sun beginning from February 20th 2009 until January 1st 2014.

Please note all these dates are approximations. (I did the best I could)

(February 20th, 2009)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f9a225e1a7c.jpg[/atsimg]

(August 27th, 2009)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f29f696b2f9.jpg[/atsimg]

(February 25th, 2010)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3596f4ed8c7e.jpg[/atsimg]

(September 5th, 2010)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/106e11bf7683.jpg[/atsimg]

(March 13th, 2011)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6bbe87ffc35.jpg[/atsimg]

(September 27th, 2011)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d34b0b994862.jpg[/atsimg]

(November 24th, 2011)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c7ce5742270.jpg[/atsimg]

(June 19th, 2012)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f43874cfea9.jpg[/atsimg]

(December 26th, 2012)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98086c5eb85f.jpg[/atsimg]

(June 30th, 2013)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3982815ff9e3.jpg[/atsimg]

(January 1st, 2014)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53df5eae5ef9.jpg[/atsimg]

Just thought I'd put these out there

Peace & Respect,

AS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
She just posted a video about March 31st. It seems she is bugging out now. www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/3hEHs8HA6vc

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i had this video in question posted on my facebook profile 2days before the japan quake happened. she hasn't changed it at all. we'll see if her theory is correct during the next allignment!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
you can of course edit the video and re-upload the edited version but the upload date and views will prove it's
not the same video.

If the upload date is prior to the event then its legit.
It was uploaded march 8th

audio swapping is only with audio youtube stores on their site and gives you the choice to use (usually crappy songs), you cant just add your own audio after it was uploaded

edit on 28-3-2011 by violet because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
if anyone wants to prove this, your more than welcome to add me as a friend on facebook, scroll down through my many video posts and find 9nania's video posted there on march 9th at 9.40pm. i reposted it on the 11th too, after the disaster. she called it straight up. FACT!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
she now predicts a quake in Californie at the 31
hopefully she is wrong

it is mentioned in another thread

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I had a look at her uploads on youtube.... spooky stuff. What she's been looking at has certainly spooked her, apparently she's running for the mountains now, and on top of that she is boldly telling people that they need to bug out and when is about the latest time to do so...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

you can of course edit the video and re-upload the edited version but the upload date and views will prove it's
not the same video.

If the upload date is prior to the event then its legit.
It was uploaded march 8th

audio swapping is only with audio youtube stores on their site and gives you the choice to use (usually crappy songs), you cant just add your own audio after it was uploaded

edit on 28-3-2011 by violet because: spelling

(usually crappy songs), you cant just add your own audio after it was uploaded - nice catch

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recouper
I had a look at her uploads on youtube.... spooky stuff. What she's been looking at has certainly spooked her, apparently she's running for the mountains now, and on top of that she is boldly telling people that they need to bug out and when is about the latest time to do so...

I dont expect anybody to evacuate for the 31st....but if she is right again i guess theere will be a craze about her

sry i cant see the video at work..did she used the same technique (Elenin's Orbit) for the California EQ prediction??, because if she dreamed it or had a vision i'm not even interested

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join