It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She DID predicted the JAPAN EQ - can she have changed the Youtube content - NO SHE CANT

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
i will elaborate this thread further later..i will personally send email to YT staff so that we have a 100% confirmation...but regarding the Nania prediction of Japan EQ by following Elenin's orbit many where saying that she change the content of the video..

well...

she could have not..

If you mean replace the video with an updated one, then no you can't. If you want to update the title, the description or the captions etc, then you can. Just go to the video you want, open its page and click "Edit Video". Hope this helps

Source : Is there a way to update a youtube video once uploaded?

if you missed here video regarding the prediction is here :

if you missed the topic or need a refresh i hadthis thread going here :

Did this girl got it right? about the Japan monster disaster??

edit on 27-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Yes actually you can replace a video that's already uploaded with another one.. you can also do certain types of edits ( audio swapping and stuff )

not saying she can, but I know you have those options in youtube

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Are there not any threads on this topic already?
She predicted the earthquake, remote viewers predicted the earthquake. They both say what comes next ain't pretty. Neither of them mention nibiru however. I've watched 9nania's videos, her actual visions do NOT involve the planet nibiru, although that is how she interpreted them.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Yes actually you can replace a video that's already uploaded with another one.. you can also do certain types of edits ( audio swapping and stuff )

no sorry you cannot replace the video..you can delete and upload another one..but thats another story since you will have the posted date..

i tried with my videos you CANT CHANGE VIDEO..you CANNOT RE UPLOAD.

regarding audio swap i doubt it she did it

come on guys..we have to give her credit on this one

FLAG this thread...she deserves it!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

no sorry you cannot replace the video..you can delete and upload another one..but thats another story since you will have the posted date..

i tried with my videos you CANT CHANGE VIDEO..you CANNOT RE UPLOAD.

regarding audio swap i doubt it she did it

come on guys..we have to give her credit on this one

FLAG this thread...she deserves it!!!

I stand corrected, I thought I'd seen an option to replace the video but I was thinking about soundcloud where I store my music, you can replace the file there..

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I watched this video on the evening of March 9th and then told everyone on my contact list in a fault zone area about it. I have logs from these conversations, some stored on google and facebook servers that prove that I watched this video, shared it, and discussed it with people. I was called crazy, until the Japan quake actually happened and then people suddenly started contacting me and asked if I knew about any further disasters that ELENIN can cause.

It appears some of the sheep actually believe this one, folks.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

glad you corrected yourself..thank you ^^

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stalphos

posting screenshots of the logs will certainly help you....if you need help about posting screenshots dont hesitate to ask

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
S&F you got it, wish i could give her some too. i remember seeing that vid and then turning it off about halfway through thinking nothing of it.....

Wish we had a way to make even more poeple aware of this vid and other occurances that seem too coincidental to me, maybe something like this (or even this) could save lives in the future.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

She didn't change it I know I saw it three weeks into february and it said the same thing.
Personally I thought "yeah Whatever
"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

i once said the same thing...like whatever...psycho girl wanna grab attention...but i think i'm doing my best to repent myself

tnks for your input

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Well from what I've seen she's also had some incorrect predictions as well .. but I am still impressed with it, what software is she using by the way? I should know this but I don't

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Well from what I've seen she's also had some incorrect predictions as well .. but I am still impressed with it, what software is she using by the way? I should know this but I don't

here you go...

Elenin's Orbit

click the show orbit if you cant see the diagram

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I remember watching this video long before the EQ in Japan, I don't think theres any question as to whether its a "hoax". All i can say is the symbolism and allusion in movies is started the scare the hell out of me...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

here you go...

Elenin's Orbit

click the show orbit if you cant see the diagram

Excellent, thanks.. going to check this out

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I'm sorry but saying "get away from fault areas" is not the same as "predicted the JAPAN EQ" .
I can tell you to stay away from fault areas on March 28 2011 and there will be an earth quake somewhere in the world. But thats just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

i will elaborate this thread further later..i will personally send email to YT staff so that we have a 100% confirmation...but regarding the Nania prediction of Japan EQ by following Elenin's orbit many where saying that she change the content of the video..

well...

she could have not..

If you mean replace the video with an updated one, then no you can't. If you want to update the title, the description or the captions etc, then you can. Just go to the video you want, open its page and click "Edit Video". Hope this helps

Source : Is there a way to update a youtube video once uploaded?

if you missed here video regarding the prediction is here :

if you missed the topic or need a refresh i hadthis thread going here :

Did this girl got it right? about the Japan monster disaster??

edit on 27-3-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

I remember viewing her videos when the sweaty dave debacle was going on and she said that the earth would shift on its axis 3 times as Elenin got closer. The thing is even I thought it was a little far fetched considering that the digram shows the comet as far away. So either its closer that we think or its far bigger that we are being told.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

That's because she was using elenin, if she did some astrology charting she may have been able to pinpoint where. It isn't all an exact science. It's very difficult to predict an exact location from using past history, when elenin was lined up to the application of what that could mean in the furture. It is just amazing that she had the date right and the event correct. This is why it is so hard to prove predictions, Someone can get bits and pieces, but no one person gets all the information, if they did than what's the point of living if someone knew everything about the future? That would be boring.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i55.tinypic.com...

You'll have to excuse me, I have to sanitize these because of all the names everywhere so I'll post the conversation a bit at a time.

Edit: I'm going to leave it at this. I didn't get around to sharing the link to the video with Byran. The others are trillian chat logs, which the authenticity of cannot be proven. Fact is, I did see this

edit on 3/27/11 by stalphos because: Not going to continue posting the chat log, it gets too personal.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

i know i know that...

but keep in mind..i am after the technique used..not the girl...did i explain myself well??

we have to focus on the technique!!!!

of course she couldnt tell where it will strike..she aint no wizard

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join