It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2 Operation Garden Plot/Conplan 3502

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
My assumption is the Federal Government will have the authority over state and local officials to plant us in the garden if we protest, etc. In conjunction with FEMA Concentration Camps and Railways. Also known as REX84 and Conplan 3502. A G-20 Martial Law Plan is underway! With the US Pentagon owning HAARP we have the power to create Earthquakes in diverse parts of the earth. Why? Is it because the Globe is not sustainable for 6,875,335,521 people and rising? Are we running low on food, oil, and other resources? I think we are. Any number of things could cause civil unrest but the guys here aren’t out to do us any favors. It appears quite the opposite. Can you see how they skirt around the US Constitution? I’m scared to share one link due to what it says but google the words “Conplan PDF” and check it out. The one that says “Federal Concept Plan”. Creepy. They are obviously hiding a lot on this unclassified document! Look below to see they can use "DEADLY FORCE" no need for a trial or arrest.

If any civil disturbance by a resistance group, religious organization, or other persons considered to be non-conformist takes place, under Appendix 3 to Annex B of Plan 55-2 hereby gives all Federal forces total power over the situation if local and state authorities cannot put down said dissenters.

Annex A, section B of Operation Garden Plot defines tax protesters, militia groups, religious cults, and general anti-government dissenters as Disruptive Elements. This calls for the deadly force to be used against any extremist or dissident perpetrating any and all forms of civil disorder.

Under section D, a Presidential Executive Order will authorize and direct the Secretary of Defense to use the Armed Forces of the United States to restore order.

www.uhuh.com...

Rex 84 Concentration Camps
wbjsf.w58l.atelierdubosco.com...
FEMA Camp REX 84
www.scribd.com...

Wikipedia

Operation Garden Plot is a general U.S. Army and National Guard plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States.[citation needed] The plan was developed in response to the civil disorders of the 1960s and is now under the control of the U.S. Northern Command (NORTHCOM). It provides Federal military and law enforcement assistance to local governments during times of major civil disturbances.

Garden Plot was last activated (as Noble Eagle)[citation needed] to provide military assistance to civil authorities following the September 11, 2001 attacks on the United States. The Pentagon also activated it to restore order during the 1992 Los Angeles Riots.[citation needed]Under Homeland Security restructuring, it has been suggested that similar models be followed.

"Oversight of these homeland security missions should be provided by the National Guard Bureau based on the long-standing Garden Plot model in which National Guard units are trained and equipped to support civil authorities in crowd control and civil disturbance missions."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-3-2011 by wonderworld because: edit to add grammer error

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
is this the PDF you are refering to? i have not read any of it yet just want to make sure i have the right document your talkin about

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadicalRebel
is this the PDF you are refering to? i have not read any of it yet just want to make sure i have the right document your talkin about

No, try typing this National Capital Region (NCR) Federal Concept Plan PDF
edit on 27-3-2011 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by RadicalRebel

No, try typing this National Capital Region (NCR) Federal Concept Plan PDF
edit on 27-3-2011 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

yes i am guessing that is the right search as the document clearly states

released to a limited distribution for review and comment only. Do not disseminate

havent made it past page 10 ...yet, and thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i read the entire pdf, it seems that it is not the one you have alluded to as i was unable to find the statements that you quoted.

The pdf i read was in reguards to the immediate area surrounding the capitol and what the interagency responce would/could be in the even of an emergency, no where did it state that rights or freedoms would be ignored or that any civil unrest would be met with violent force.

seems like the capitol would be a safe to be in an emergency.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I found a small scribd collection of FEMA/Army docs that include the one cited by the OP;

CONPLAN 3501, 3502 NORTHCOM NLE 11 FEMA Collection (Scribd.com)

National Level Exercise 2011 docs found on Army Corps fileserver prove upgrade for Secret 'Civil Disturbance Operations CONPLAN 3502' the Master Pentagon Blueprint for RNC/G20 Lockdowns, Policing Disasters & More Dan walks us through it on You Tube www.youtube.com... [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGMgAFJGxH0] By Dan Feidt for Twin Cities Indymedia — Digital presentations posted on an Army Corps of Engineers server, about military operations in a giant FEMA-simulated earthquake drill called National Level Exercise 2011, inadvertently reveal crucial new info about another 'Secret' Pentagon plan, Northcom CONPLAN 3502, including the “trigger” for domestic military 'Civil Disturbance Operations.' CONPLAN 3502 and CONPLAN 3501, 'Defense Support of Civil Authorities,' are the two main military plans used to design the Pentagon's 'footprint' at National Special Security Events like the 2008 Republican National Convention. Exactly as the Pennsylvania National Guard took over the G20 protester jail operation, other docs show 'Secret' CONPLAN 3502 specifically plans for military-operated detention and search operations within our country. In context, the new material is the most troubling I have ever discovered, and proves anew that underneath Constitutional limited government, a more brutal martial framework is secretly, constantly, extending its reach. DHS/FEMA doesn't like it at all when NLEs get publicized so check it out right away. Full URLs below. oin Dan on Axxiom For Liberty Radio - RuleOfLawRadio.com - 6:30PM Friday. Below the fold: CONPLAN 3502 & Garden Plot - 40 years of domestic military plans in context - G20 Pennsylvania Military Operations - Real structure of National Special Security Events - CONPLAN 3501 Designs Gulf Oil Spill Response & Media Spin - The Big Break: FEMA NLE Regional Readiness Workshop files (indexed on Google) Read More (links for CONOP 3501 3502 documents) twincities.indymedia.org... Background info. Continuity of Government Plan Timeline uspolitics.about.com... Army Civil Disturbance Plan Garden Plot-Declassified documents

None of these appear in FEMA's publication catalog (Army docs wouldn't anyhow)
fema.gov - publications
fema.gov - library

Supposedly the guy who found these made a post here on ATS;
I busted FEMA/NORTHCOM plan for martial law but I can't make a thread!! *time sensitive*

Interesting, to say the least...

new topics

top topics

join