It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Air Force Shoots Down UFO Over Nuclear Power Plant: CNN Report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
i just came upon this and it was aired a few months ago. Just in case you missed it, on Dec. 16th CNN reported the Israeli Air Force shot down an unidentified flying object above a nuclear plant in the desert. ‘The object appeared in a designated no-fly zone. The Israeli Defense force says it has not found the debris yet to determine what it is, but the military says it followed procedure when the object was spotted’.

www.youtube.com...

link to article:
deathby1000papercuts.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

The Israeli Defense force says it has not found the debris yet.. How can this be??????
why has there been nearly 0 coverage, this is so sad we are still shooting

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They havn't found debris cause they didn't shoot it down!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Might want to check the date on this. Dec 2010.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

They haven't found the debris yet. In my language that means they found it and they don't want to tell anyone about it. I'm just wondering why they would shoot it down. It could have been an old guys very intelligent spacecraft... But i doubt that

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I dont think it was a non-human vessle. I would think that their defence system is more advanced than ours. !?

I should 2nd line this

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Riddle me this, if they were "able" to shoot it down. Then are "we" not a bit more advanced in aviation warfare than the "weather balloon" they shot down??

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Lemme guess, they shot down a ufo and cannot find wreckage but the missile and gunfire that did miss landed somewhere in collateral gaza.!?
Reminds me of an episode of south park, "They're charging at us"!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

im sure they found it

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It would be Netinyahoo or whatever and Israel to shoot first and ask questions later. Ridonculous... I liken that to a security guard hearing a russle in a boosh and opening fire at it. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
intetesting
it seems that ufoshave alwayshad an interest in our nuclear technology

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I think the most logical explanation here is that it was a un-manned drone of some sort sort, and ANYTHING getting near a nuclear reactor like that could be MAJOR problems (think Japan X10). So to the guy crying about Israel shooting first and asking questions later.....sure, every country would do that. It's called protecting your facilities and protecting your people from a potential major disaster if someone sent an explosive packed drone into a reactor. But my line of thinking does take a bit of common sense and grasp of reality to pursue, so I see why it is not popular around these parts.

I know this is the alien and UFO forum, but don't you think coming to the least likely conclusion on something like this is the wrong way to go about considering aliens and ufo's? Far easier to dismiss the common, the most reasonable explanations using logic first, before jumping to some sort of absurd alien hypothesis I think?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
undoubtedly, nobody is reading the links

Israel says one of its fighter planes has shot down what appeared to be an unmanned balloon which had flown over a top-secret nuclear facility.

A military spokeswoman said an investigation had been launched into the incident.

Israel has designated airspace above the Dimona site in the southern Negev desert a no-fly zone.

that quote was on the link posted in the OP.

They say it's a balloon.

lol, course that's what they said about Roswell
so who the heck knows???

edit on 3/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
undoubtedly, nobody is reading the links

Israel says one of its fighter planes has shot down what appeared to be an unmanned balloon which had flown over a top-secret nuclear facility.

A military spokeswoman said an investigation had been launched into the incident.

Israel has designated airspace above the Dimona site in the southern Negev desert a no-fly zone.

that quote was on the link posted in the OP.

They say it's a balloon.

And you keep that lie alive, Good work!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Probably just another drone filled with explosives that Hezbollah uses sometimes. If you believe in that sort of thing the same thing happened around Aug, 7 2006 according to Haaretz. But then again that probably was a cover up as well to many. www.haaretz.com...
edit on 3/27/1111 by Golithion because: Dyslexia strikes back!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I heard that the object actually fell into the sea, but I am sure they would have sent divers to recover it. Maybe this is why the dome of the rock happened? who knows, but I am now starting to believe, where I once did not, that the original dome UFO was genuine. I know the authorites went crazy trying to debunk the footage even to the extent of releasing thier own.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

its a cover up. what do you expect them to say "aliens are checking out our nuke facilities"

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rydizz

In the 2nd sentence of the opening post, the poster stated it was on December 16.

2nd line

edit on 27-3-2011 by smokeythabear because: Typ0

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Yeah this is old. I'm sure there were other threads on this already.

They probably shot down a "hoax" ufo. A toy. So either way... if they shot down a "real" ufo, you won't hear anymore about it. If they shot down a fake you wont hear about it either because they'll be too embarrased to admit it.

Here is what happens when you try and shoot at a real ufo:

Peruvian Air Force Pilot shoots at UFO

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

they are not as good pilots

top topics

<<   2 >>

join