It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dniMnepO

Event horizon! Was a good one as well.
edit on 3/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I find it funny how people always mention that signature yet never actually comment on the thread itself.

Why?

Because it is a good thread with a solid argument and no one can argue against it other than to use the title to make me out to be some kind of American hater. That thread is about much much more than the title.

Let’s put it like this, the aforementioned thread of mine that you are criticizing without reading is more logical and “sane” than this thread. After this thread I don’t think you are in any position to criticize any of my threads, just like the guy who wrote a thread about dolphins starting the recent earthquake in Japan, the guy who said his phone was taking pictures of its self, the other one who thought the world was going to end based on a Simpsons episode and the hundreds of users who taught the Galactic federation of light was going to destroy the plant. Oh and operation black jack, I guess ATS is just a crazy place and I am here to bring some sanity to proceedings.

If you are here simply "to bring sanity" (also read as "passing judgement upon individuals character") you need to step off of the high horse. You are flesh and bone, you are no better than ANY other person on this earth. just like me and everyone else, but id just bet you think your self an authority on sanity. OF COURSE YOU DO! Your ideas are, quite simply, YOUR ideas so of course they are the ones that are "sane", no? Indeed this is how the brain works.

You see, sanity is a word. Words are used to express thoughts. Thoughts are influenced by perception. Which is influenced by the inputs (information) that is relevant to you. So your idea of what sane is, is biased. Just because someone else has perceived something different than you does not make them mentally ill. It makes them thought opposition, which we hate naturally. The only fact of the matter is that, we know absolutely nothing. We think we know things, but in truth we only know how they effect us. Thats because in the realm of Homo Sapien science, and knowledge there is no absolute truths, only relative truths. There are many things we do not know, and will never know if we all think about what is considered "mainstream" and "sane." Why be reactive, instead of progressive thinkers? Why must we try to explain things after they become relevant to us?

So indeed you may be correct, but so may be the OP for the simple fact that we know nothing. Only time will tell and everyone will stick to their opinions. Especially so if they are formed from research, sanity, ignorance, and even too much arrogance. I leave it at this, no one is better than anyone else. We all can have different ideas of what the truth (at this point ANY opinion of what the truth is, is a belief) is without calling each other hurtful names.

Have a good one, as often as you can.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

i do not fear my God. My God is my friend

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I would first like to say thank you for this post as these are the kind of topics I enjoy to read and kind if use as a think tank

My example to the OP
I remember watching the show Weird or What and seeing a segment on people doing super human things when danger is about or a life is in threat
Eg: A 16 year old boy weighting about 65kg picked up a large car at the front end weighting lets say
900-1000kgs (the car looked to be from the 70's) to save his Uncle who was trapped underneath the car while doing repairs.
Now how is this possible...

One theory is that the adrenalin that is released into the body which can increase the muscle function by up to 200% which would seem give someone the ability to be super human.
But adrenalin this is only a short burst/explosion of power and also he would need to lift ten times or more what he could normally lift so I dont think IMO this is how it happens

Another theory is and I did have great thought on is this. For the split second just before the boy lifts the car his brain does not tell him he CANT!! lift it so the body follows and picks the car up long enough for his Uncle to get out...
Just as I read on the first page "Mind over Matter"

So I believe we are told all to much the things we cant do so the mind excepts it as fact that we cant so in turn the mind wont so it don't..... ( hope that came out right )

Sorry I did have a really good point to all of this But just received a call from my greatest fear (The Ex) and really cant find the point I was trying to make so yeah i would totally agree if the mods want to take this down for being off topic or whatever sorry peoples

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Fear is the primary one obstacle that has to be overcome and conquered if real freedom and peace is to become a physical,mental and spiritual realty in this physical world;I agree with the OP that fear is a very effect and powerful weapon in the hands of those that wish to control the many and enslave humanity in a physical,mental and spiritual prison; As David Icke once said, "the most effect prison is the one you cannot see or feel" , the prison with no walls or bars but has mental,physical and spiritual ones instead is founded and built by the fears humanity has succumbed to by religious,moral and political manipulations;

What happens when one is in a fear mentality , ones ability to think clearly and coherently in any fear situation is gone, panic dictates the choices and actions at that fear induced situation;Fear=control;
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: spelling

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Fear is natural, I don't see why people hate it. Without fear crime rate, and a lot of other bad things would go up in statistics. Sometimes fear is your best friend, saving you from disaster, saving your life so fear can be an enemy but it can also be your friend.

I don't understand people, fear is not the problem, there are other problems like greed and bad intentions, for haps when you shoot someone in the head without any regards at all, you can say with pride "there was no fear" I did it like there was nothing to it.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

After reading this, and your other thread, I could not help but notice that you appear to be presenting several disorganized thoughts. You may need to seek counciling.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

If one is "sane" by an insane societies standards, one is just as insane as said society. Normal is not what society deems...normal is PRE brainwashing and programming. Normal is how human beings would be WITHOUT society.So to call the OP insane, you are actually saying he is Normal.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So fear is good as long as we are afraid of God?

Where I come from fear in any form is a negative form of energy.

The opposite pole would be.....love.

So you have Fear and love.
Like the North and South of a magnet.
They cannot possible exist in the same space at the same time as one another.
They are incompatible.
That's like fighting for peace.
Or Screwing for virginity. It doesn't make sense and is doomed to failure.

Sorry mate, I hate to break it to you but you haven't discovered jack squat yet.
Let go of the whole "God wants us to tremble in his presence" rap and you'll be back on track.

Glad I could help.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

you're entitled to your opinion but it's people like you who make this world bad. People have their own beliefs their own reality but then someone comes over and tells them they are wrong. This is exactly what happened with religion. Its causes wars, pain and fear. Maybe there is no hope left for us. We have come too far in this mind set and now there is no way out.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Intelligent infinity (GOD) is Love and Light. But it created earth and other 3D worlds so it can experience its opposite: fear and pain.
This way it can know itself better.
So we humans are GOD in action, living, experiencing, evolving.
It is when we are not afraid to feel fear and pain that we are ready to leave earth and leave to a higher existence.
Someday we will reunite with the source.
So the thing is: stop being afraid of fear. If you are afraid so be it, accept it as a lesson to be learned, don´t add fear to fear.
In the movie Batman Begins, Bruce Wayne conquered his fear by allowing itself to feel it, by accepting it. He became free, when he was not afraid of fear anymore.
So yes, to not be afraid of fear and pain, it is a very important part of this game.
Darkness and light, it is only when you accept darkness, and stop fearing it, that you overcome it.
Put it this way: as long as you fear the monster it will not go away (because the lesson is not learned). When you stop fearing it, he leaves to try to scare others. The monster is good, it is trying to teach you something!
Remember: you have nothing to fear but fear itself!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome to the mind of a paranoid schitzophrenic, I hope you don't enter our world, as the only escape is a supremely strong imagination. I think I will go and watch that movie...

It is my theory that something like the above will happen to all of the minds of the regular people on 2012, and all of the tortured minds will find freedom. The additions will be a greater extent of visual dellusions for all of the population, instantaneously reducing the awareness as well as lowering the emotional density of the average individual to the levels experienced in the dark ages. Its already occuring, however, they are at the "upper level" where things seem positive, like they expect something "good" to happen, when the whole thing turns around, they will be in increacingly dellusional states of reality, as the world that they perceived will cross-over into thier consciousness. The only means to escape is knowing that people are being set up for a fall, being able to see through the numerous deceptions.
edit on 28-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

I call it, the "double cross".... Mwhahahahaaa.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I find it funny, truly funny the responses my first post has generated. You are all defending some guy who has effectively declared in this thread that he truly believes that he has “Discovered the Truth” that God, the Devil, the Ilumminati (TPTB) and Hollywood are all part of some massive conspiracy. And you all defend this man as being so sound mind and flame me as some kind of monster ( one poster said it was people like me that start wars or words to that effect)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
And when nothing happing's.. Maybe we will wake up and realize we gave peace a chance..and it worked..

Fear maybe the the only truth YOU see.. But Change is the only truth I see.. And we are in desperate need of it, More now then ever before..

I couldn't have put it better. Truth is subjective, in the eyes of the beholder. If you seek a world with less fear, do not fear. If you seek a world of hatred, you will receive hatred. All those afraid of 2012 need to stop being afraid and fight it!

And I too have recently noticed how backwards everything is. Ever read 1984?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is somthing some of us have known for a long time. It is only self discovery that means the most to you. Thanks for sharing your journeywith us. There are always more facts to be learned from others journeys. Fear has been the tool for ruling classes, politicians, and religious figures since all their inceptions. Can you imagine where mankind would be if love and respect were used instead. Exploring the galaxy if not the universe from ships instead of telescopes. When mankind throws out the dogmas and the fear used to control it we will truly be free. Take care all as all the #$%! happens before our eyes. Enjoy the ride.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Ansuzrune because: need to add more to my comment for deeper meaning

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You make two very bad assumptions. One that EVERYONE, or the mayority of the people in the world watches Hollywod movies, and two that if prophecy is coming to pass apparently you seem to think that the only reason must be that people are making it happen.

Well, first of all MOST people in the world DO NOT WATCH HOLLYWOOD...they do not even have a tv... First world countries does not make the world... The mayority of the people in the world DO NOT WATCH HOLLYWOOD OR EVEN WESTERN MOVIES ON TV, because they can't...

Second of all, you can use your mind to do incredble things, but you can't use your thoughts, or that of millions of people to make earthquakes all over the world, or to cause disasters all over the world.

How do I know? Because there are millions of people who would love to be superheroes for example, and think, eat, and sleep about superheroes... Yet we do not have a Superman, we do not have a Spiderman, and sorry but psychics are not superheroes, and even the best well trained Buddhist will die if he gets shot in the heart even if thousands of Buddhists try to make him invincible.

We don't have orcs, and goblins, or elves running around, yet we have millions of people all over the world who love fantasy movies, and even play fantasy games, yet where is Middle Earth?...

So, sorry to rain on this but imo Hollywood is not creating the disasters, and it is not causing people to manifest disasters.

edit on 28-3-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Its true what you are saying. I have been saying it my whole life. Fear is the biggest problem. Manufactured fear. I would have the biggest fights with my parents because I did not fear live the way they did. Its all based on fear. The way we raise our children, teaching them the world is evil and dangerous. (which in a way is true) but without teaching them the proper way of dealing with it. We have become like that bird that sticks his head in the ground.
We are a traumatized species, downgraded, turned into a being in war with it self and with his brothers and sisters. And the worst of all is that you are not allowed to be your genuine self. The constant demand to meet up to the standards, to be like others, to be successful, to be achieving, these things are destroying us and leading us away from our simple self's. Oh it is truly the greatest form of art to be yourself in this world.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

you just misunderstood what I was interpreting.

I took that Limitless pill and started typing some extremely crazy ridiculous stuff.

I hope nobody figures out that I have the pill.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler The really unfortunate thing about the conspirational mindeset is that they don't believe anything anyone tells them--unless it's a conspiracy, in which case they believe anything anoyone tells them.

You are prey to people like David Icke. You think other people are the sheeple when it is you whop are going Baa baa at any conspiracy that comes along.

No, not all people of a conspiratorial mindset follow David Icke. The box you framed for CTers simply doesn't exist. I think your post is a disgrace to the site, actually.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by WarChestNC
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Here is one to draw courage from. It was from an very popular book and using it has helped me. Good luck brothers.

WarChestNC yours is of the best things I've ever read. it is a affirmation of power and strength. i would like to have that tattooed on my left arm, always there to remind me. i get afraid, i get scared. i have to remember to face that which i fear.

Ummm.... It's actually a "quote" from Frank Herberts book "Dune".
Just sayin.......

YouSir

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join