It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
funny, I made a similar thread earlier, on the same movie...

abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Also known as the law of attraction .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

I rest my case. You either want to change the world or you want to take part in the "ATS Conspiracy RPG".

It appears very few people actually want to change the world.

These things are as simple as you make them, by adding the layers of fantasy you simply help the people in power, but then it has been happening for over 2000 years, its unlikely to change any time soon.

Cheers,

S

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I disagree, there is plenty of evidence to support the idea that fear can manifest into reality. First of all, you can experiment with this yourself. Second, Placebo effect. Also, what's the number one thing doctors tell you to stay away from when you're trying to recover? Stress (aka Fear).

Pick something you're afraid of and start disciplining your mind to, first of all face that fear and take whatever appropriate actions the moment requires (this may be uncomfortable), and second replace the fear with abundance. I did this with my job and within a few months I got promoted and made 9 dollars more per hour. It was awesome, I remember driving around in my crappy $800 car being totally and utterly grateful that I had a car where the month before that I hated that car and treated it as a symbol of how crappy my life was. Shortly after I got a new car and I was sad to see that old junker go! lol

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance. This principle is, contempt prior to examination.
edit on 28-3-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Nothing you have wrote is true, there is not one word of truth in this entire thread it’s just a mush of ignorant conspiracies all mashed in together with a pinch of your own paranoid believes to articulate your delusional reality.

Now I would have to say you're posting on behalf of the TPTB or the Illuminatti.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The truth is "we don't know what the fk really going on out there."
What we think is just another speculation.
Nobody know what the truth is except God.....if there is a God.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by TechVampyre

so what you are saying is
that when we all master our fear,
then the whole world will change
on it's own ???

sounds reasonable

Ummmm.......I think that he's saying that "reality" is a reflection of our thought.........kinda like the Heisenburg uncertainty principle, or Eigenstates.......more appropriatly, that we shape the world through our thought.......primarily through inventiveness, a thought, translated into "reality", through use of the physical. Secondarily, you have the effect of consciousness, that changes the outcome of observation, simply by the "force" or fact of observation.........(think, quantum entanglement) effected by the energy of consciousness, not normaly "counscious" or awareness focused, but in a subconscious sympathetic entanglement...ie., that we "entangle" reality subconsciously, and can also "entangle reality consciously........although on a global scale it has never been tried........think "transmutation", where when primitive peoples have been converted to catholicism and partaken of communion, their "faith" transforms the wine and wafer into "blood and flesh"..........they have not "learned" as we have that such things are not"possible"............

Just pondering

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It's nice to know that another human woke up and learned that fear is what the illuminati want the people to feel. The reality that we create is the mass consciousness of the planet. Whatever the people is focusing, that is what will manifest.

Here in ATS, a lot of people like to live in fear. They look for the next clue of the WW3. They really believe that WW3 will happen. The illuminati is just too happy on how they think. Luckily, there are now a lot of light workers on the planet. They more than transmute the fear going around but they also share love to the world. So now, love is the one dominating our planet. Btw, do not argue and say that what you see on MSM is different. You should know by now the answer to that.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark

Star and a flag... for the message.. but just.

One with a photo of 'Road to Perdition' and a User name of Doomsday hardly can say that he is not consumed with the demon that he speaks..

Look inward.

Oh this is so true.... I can only reply to your post in the form of a song.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It's ironic but the OP's post itself is rooted in fear. (they are trying to control us. Be afraid)

While it is true that there are those among us that use fear as a means to an end, fear itself is built into us as a survival mechanism. That said, I see fear dissipating slowly among people around me as awareness grows.

Don't post about PTB or conspiracies of fear. That gives fear strength. Instead, post about hope and change.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

If this thread demonstrates anything, it’s the danger of conspiracies and how they bread ignorance. Read what you have said to anyone who reads mainstream media, is remotely intelligent and willing to listen and they will probably tell you that you’re crazy. Guess what, they’d be right, this is totally nuts it is a perfect example of what happens when you take conspiracies to the extreme and mix in some religion. It creates this type of alternative reality that is only real to you, for everyone else looking in your absolute crazy, much a like a schizophrenics mindset.

Nothing you have wrote is true, there is not one word of truth in this entire thread it’s just a mush of ignorant conspiracies all mashed in together with a pinch of your own paranoid believes to articulate your delusional reality. You have became so consumed by the massive internet ignorance machine that you probably actually believe what you have wrote, you really do believe that you have “discovered the truth”. You’ve not, you’ve only discovered that you need to stay away from the internet for a few moths and re-engage yourself with reality. I don’t know how you can tell when you’re having a crazy dream and when your awake.

I don’t blame you, I blame people like David Icke who are making money out of what in your case probably is a psychotic illness. I blame members of this website for entertaining your delusions of grandeur and fantasy.

I hope one day you see the light and join the rest of us here on Earth (not a sphere) and recognise the difference between sensationalist fiction and reality.

protesting a little too much here, maybe the OP is onto something!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

It's ironic but the OP's post itself is rooted in fear. (they are trying to control us. Be afraid)

While it is true that there are those among us that use fear as a means to an end, fear itself is built into us as a survival mechanism. That said, I see fear dissipating slowly among people around me as awareness grows.

Don't post about PTB or conspiracies of fear. That gives fear strength. Instead, post about hope and change.

Peace

there is a lot of truth in this post as well.

the fact of the matter is I'm a little confused at the moment.
9/11 sent off a ripple effect of me investigating a faceless enemy.
Who are the men behind the curtains? What do they want?
What are they doing?

As an American, I felt obligated to investigate... and the truth
I discovered looks very strange.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

hello friend, do u know sumthing? the knowing eye going to conquer the whole world in 2012 with the new order. they are everywhere in hollywood, in fastfood, politic, royal families etc. everything been planned well to beat others since decades. they do rituals for Bhapomet (satan) frm March 20 to May 1st and kill the people from any country using nonsense excuse. the blood of the innocent people gives them power. the knowing eye is everywhere now. they planned to create a world with no others than themselves only. the year 2012 will see more killings world wide and others will be vanished from this earth. they r powerful and nobody can defeat them except God.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

Originally posted by TechVampyre
Not trying to take away from your post.. But maybe after this 2012 business is over with, And December 21'st finally rolls around, and nothing happing's.. Maybe that is when we will start seeing the changes we seek..

I have my own theory i have developed over time.. maybe on December 21st 2012 the entire world will stop, Wars will stop..Violence will stop.. People won't disagree with one another.. And we will all just stand together and wait too die..

And when nothing happing's.. Maybe we will wake up and realize we gave peace a chance..and it worked..

Fear maybe the the only truth YOU see.. But Change is the only truth I see.. And we are in desperate need of it, More now then ever before..

I see I have been misunderstood...

I am not a 2012 believer. (but nor have I dismissed anything about the
12-21-12 date either... I'm still open minded on that subject)

I was just saying our fears could cause an explosion the size of that
Yellowstone eruption in the movie 2012.

If our fears are linked to global events why didn't billions die in the year 2000?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

"Btw, do not argue and say that what you see on MSM is different. You should know by now the answer to that."

Exactly. This site, and other similar enough ones, are, for the most part by far, merely weirder, more chaotic and paranoid versions of mainstream media. Rule by fear is made possible mainly by rule by SECRECY, and virtually NO ONE is willing to address the underlying psychology of secrecy. I believe rule by fear-secrecy exists basically to preserve political and religious BELIEFS, regardless of objective truths. Among intelligent and civilized enough beings, that would be known as rule by collective psychoses.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Dean Goldberry because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"Now, this is all patently ridiculous. Never once is the devil mentioned in the Tanakh and for good reason. As G-d says through Isaiah "I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things."

Thank you for this, I always knew the god of the bible was bi-polar, this just proves it.

To the OP, you state you believe in God and the Devil, yet don't subscribe to christianty's viewpoint of salvation by God from the Devil. You suggest humans can overcome the 'Devil' simply through thoughtform changing from fear to love. Makes a savior sort of obsolete doesn't it? Not that I have a problem with that at all but then I'm not a christian.

Before you declare you have found the 'truth' might be good to straighten out your own waffling theology which ranges from new age to fundamentalist christian, it contridicts itself blantantly.

While I agree that negative or fearful thoughts can manifest a negative experience it has alot more to do with physics and alot less to do with god. And unless you live in a bubble of one, all 'manifestations' are a product of collective thought pattern, as you pointed out yourself.......you do realize that outside the western world most people have absolutely no clue or knowledge of '2012 armageddon style we screwed' thoughtforms right? So really the majority of the world is not in fear of 'the end is nigh' when you do the numbers crunch on it. So relax, stop fearing and just concentrate on being a positive person for yourself.
Go out and do something positive for another and thus spread positive thought.

You may just benefit your fellow man that way.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sagigirl

they r powerful and nobody can defeat them except God.

you're damn right.

but in knowing this... isn't that defeating them?

trying to walk in faith instead of fear is easier said then done... I mean, even
Jesus was afraid for a second... he was afraid of being separated from his Father...
and when he was dying on the cross he was in fact separated from his Father.
And that created a door for us to communicate directly to the Father through his
son Jesus Christ.

Through his work we are saved.

"Father Forgive them for they know not what they do."

I pray that when Jesus said this he was referring to the nonbelievers.

I don't want anybody to go fall victim to evil... I don't want anybody to go to hell.

I'm doing the best I can to love my enemies with all my heart and it's easy
to forget this.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The power of nightmares Our politicians try to convince us we need protecting from the dangers we can not see and can not understand.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Good job.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Star for that post... I've seen that video before and it is not a pleasant site to see.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join