It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

Truth is self evident.
What do you offer as proof of claim?

An allegorical/mythical tale narrated by yourself while focusing on an out of focus image of the moon?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Great post. It's true that our thoughts do manifest reality. If we are in a state of fear, we are more controllable for those in power. When in a state of love, we fly under the radar so to speak. That's why sites like these are so popular. People love being afraid, and love watching disasters happen. Once we wake up and realize we have been co-creating much of the misery on this planet, we can begin to express love and unity.

Our ego's seem to have been the dominating force on this planet for as long as humanity can document. Even our egotistic minds become attached to these conspiracies as if they were a part of us. It seems to me, that this is what 2012 is all about. The transformation from our old way of thinking (ego, or fear, judgement, criticism, etc), into love.

Love is, it is undefinable. Only our ego would attempt to define, label or judge. The ego is afraid of loving unconditionally. It's scared of experiencing for the sake of experiencing. It is not OK with what is, it feels it needs to change everything.

The need to feel right, the need to feel secure, the need for war. We really need to get out of our heads and step into reality and just be.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Not that any of you will care... I wish I was able to broadcast this on
youtube or something. My research is now complete

The Truth is... it all comes down to FEAR.

never underestimate what the power of Fear can manifest it's self into.
The Devil Knows this. TPTB know this. this is why God wants you to fear him and nothing else.

Instead of putting your focus on 'agency controlled' fear (which is a symptom of a schizophrenic), you might want to focus on the first revelation you mentioned. Your answer is right in plain site.

Why do people believe in doomsday situations? Why do people believe in religion? Why do people believe in any type of phenomenon, which is beyond their control? We do these things because of fear in general. We do not need an outside organization to provoke a reaction. Religion came into existence because people feared the afterlife. Dark answers to questions such as: why am I alive, what will happen after I die, and what elements collided to bring my conscious into existence; brought about religion and philosophy.

'WE" are the ones who cause our own fears; thus, we do not need an external and unknown anything to provoke the emotion. Fear is embedded into our psychological makeup.

Conspiracy theories exist because people fear the actions of powerful entities. Even though there may not be an actual conspiracy, those who believe in them will think they exist. Why? Governments, religious groups, and corporations have large amounts of resources and influences. It scares people to know that others can manipulate the environment, so the onlooker, under the control of fear, creates a complex set of conspiracy theories. Although there may be evidence in contradiction, people will still believe in conspiracy theories because they give into their emotions.

Conspiracy theories are created from fear.

edit on 28-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis
reply to post by Messias

Not true. Karma doesn't work for those who do not believe in it.
Just because you may have gotten butthurt over someone's action(s) doesn't mean
"they will get theirs" so that your retribution is consummated or validated to even the score.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

Well first of al im not talking ebout karma even that karma does exist.
It seems to me that you havent been on this earth if you havent got it back on you in this life.
Every human that i have talked to has been thrue this. Maaaan your speciall, congrats
lycky you then.
Live in denile al you want. yull see in time.
PS: i dont meen that al is bad if you do good you get ten times back. Fact.

Peace and out.

Messias

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Wish i could give u 10 stars for that

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The three enemies we must gain mastery over, are fear, power, and old age, according to Don Juan in the Carlos Castaneda books.

I believe that, on the other side of fear, is humor, or what I think of as good natured good will, or simply playfulness.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

you've discovered A truth.
nothing more, nothing less

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

okay my friend S&F you have found a truth

heres a really paranoid thought... you all know how trojans/memes can be used to hook up large numbers of computers/brains across the interwebs and do things? what if this viral video conspiracy where's "Dave?" thingy has a lot of people hooked up in it eh? i was thinking what if the this Zombie-net was run for actually locating dave? or maybe it's a Fear Machine designed to actually tip the scales/poles powered by 1000 monkeys? think about it... nothing is ever what it seems... maybe it's a manifestation of Babel Infocalypse?

from this post

from this notorious [IMO] thread, in which alot of ASTers and a lot of GLP refugees piled on

might be a good idea to actually read the whole thread and then watch how some members went on to the dark side and posted in this vein. this goes especially to BoondockSt and KevinU
oh and BoondockSt? you might be interested to know:

Our_Gods_Wear_Spandex

OP you are not crazy as has been implied already on page 1 [and which i'm still on] you have merely begun to take more notice of your surroundings interwebs wise

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It has been said on good authority that if one man on the planet could free himself of all fear for an instant then the whole species will be free.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

So my question is this: What happens when everybody is afraid that the world will come to an end?

Then the world will come to an end.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Do you realize HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE PLAYING MODERN WARFAR 2 & BLACK OPS!!!

what is that $hit going to manifest into???

Hopefully after a couple thousand deaths in a video game, they just maybe might think twice before they get themselves in any situation involving guns and warfare that is close to what the game depicts. Because they will not have the option, of respawning a second time in real life. Much less thousands of times, like in a game. I'f they learned anything from the game and if such a situation were to come into there life, they might manifest themselves out of those situations, by avoiding such situations.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was going to say something on the whole fear thing, but then i remembered a thread that was about this very subject, so I'll just link that if anybody is interested in reading more on epiphany's on the subject and nature of fear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

No need to state the obvious then. Have a nice day brother.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Messias
Well first of al im not talking ebout karma even that karma does exist.
It seems to me that you havent been on this earth if you havent got it back on you in this life.
Every human that i have talked to has been thrue this. Maaaan your speciall, congrats
lycky you then.
Live in denile al you want. yull see in time.
PS: i dont meen that al is bad if you do good you get ten times back. Fact.

I understand what you're saying, I really do.
However what "seems" to you does not equate to reality.

I'm human.
I've been and have known many villains who have preyed upon those
weaker to exploit them for an evil purpose. I *NEVER* reaped what I had sown.

Why? Because I didn't GAS at the time.
I cheated on people.
I wasn't cheated on.
I have stolen things.
I wasn't robbed in return.

I'm not special (any more or less than anyone else) and I wasn't speaking
strictly about me or any *one* person....k?

I do good. In fact it's all I do and what I am about not because
"Jesus" told me to. I do good because to me: it feels right to be positive,
patient and loving towards all living things.

Your condescending tone towards my good fortune shows
your contempt for those who transcend common beliefs: hence your need
to be a smart ass...which: is Pretty sad man.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Well brother I guess that I'm a "Damed if you don't" kind of person.

Fear keep us from doing a great many things. I trust in the divine spirit to show me the difference. If our forefathers had feared the authority over them, the freedoms that they had intended future generations to enjoy would have never been.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
good stuff

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

For sure govts use fear. Like right now the whole Japan nuke thing is being played like a harp to cause people to so fear nuclear holocaust that we abandon any plans for new energy plants(in the usa, and I bet Iran continues their program no problem from the Left), just in time while the current admin unfolds its green energy plans and almost certainly a tax on energy, which is definitely a plan of the Bilderbergs.
And at the same time, aren't they suppressing the so-called free energy technology?
edit on 29-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Fear is natural, I don't see why people hate it. Without fear crime rate, and a lot of other bad things would go up in statistics. Sometimes fear is your best friend, saving you from disaster, saving your life so fear can be an enemy but it can also be your friend.

I don't understand people, fear is not the problem, there are other problems like greed and bad intentions, for haps when you shoot someone in the head without any regards at all, you can say with pride "there was no fear" I did it like there was nothing to it.

Yes, the fear of pain causes us to instinctively take our hand away from the hot stove burner... fear has its purpose in life. Fear can also paralyze. I once read a story about a very well known person in Hollywood who had a paranoia of going out of the house(I guess only when not working), and this is not such a rational fear. It is the irrational fear that can be so disturbing to us.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Not that any of you will care... I wish I was able to broadcast this on
youtube or something. My research is now complete

The Truth is... it all comes down to FEAR.

never underestimate what the power of Fear can manifest it's self into.
The Devil Knows this. TPTB know this. this is why God wants you to fear him and nothing else.

No such thing as 'the devil'. 'God' isn't something to fear. Yes fear is the root of pretty much all problems. We'd go far and fast without it.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
If we agree that fear is the problem, then let's explore what fear is and how to get rid of it.
Most would say that fear is caused by something 'out there'. However, fear really comes from the belief that i can get hurt or die. It's what we think to be true, stories we make up about what might happen.
The media, and don't forget religion, are great at telling scary stories, setting the stage for all your worst nightmares.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join