Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Fear is a reaction that is exploited from childhood.

Religious dogmas are a prime example, "Fear GOD", but he loves you too. Whatever!

Instead of empowering children we teach them to fear, from every angle, so how can many people these days expect to unlearn the fear reaction?

The dualities of life are interesting and have no definite answer.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Inspiring stuff, thanks. Such an easy thing to remember but something we often don't. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
How are you going to say you know the truth then bring up religion?You're obviously still crazy.
second line

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
While everyone has different views, I personally disagree with most of this video. First off, as a member of the military, this kid should not be voicing his opinion as such. The military is supposed to be neutral in such matters. The only time that the military has the right to stand up is when they are against illegal orders. No such orders have been given, except possibly by an invalid president. Second, maybe people have forgotten, we are not fighting a nation, a religion, but a group of people that want us dead. We didn't fight all Germans, but the Nazi Party. We are not fighting Iraqis or Afghans but radical islamic terrorists. You want to know how we can win this war and bring our troops home? Let us fight a war. Stop playing "tag, you're it." Soldiers kill to protect. Let them kill so we don't have another home front attack.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
i loved sphere!

if thats the truth, i can only hope its the truth.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There are theories that suggest some extra-terrestrials actually feed on human fears and negative thoughts or energies, like a psychic vampire. If that's true then this movie serves as a very suspicious metaphor.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi
I have also discovered the truth.

And it is wonderful.

smphillips.8m.com...

I'm sure that is wonderful but lets try simply things to One Giant Sphere.

LOL.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

If this thread demonstrates anything, it’s the danger of conspiracies and how they bread ignorance. Read what you have said to anyone who reads mainstream media, is remotely intelligent and willing to listen and they will probably tell you that you’re crazy. Guess what, they’d be right, this is totally nuts it is a perfect example of what happens when you take conspiracies to the extreme and mix in some religion. It creates this type of alternative reality that is only real to you, for everyone else looking in your absolute crazy, much a like a schizophrenics mindset.

Nothing you have wrote is true, there is not one word of truth in this entire thread it’s just a mush of ignorant conspiracies all mashed in together with a pinch of your own paranoid believes to articulate your delusional reality. You have became so consumed by the massive internet ignorance machine that you probably actually believe what you have wrote, you really do believe that you have “discovered the truth”. You’ve not, you’ve only discovered that you need to stay away from the internet for a few moths and re-engage yourself with reality. I don’t know how you can tell when you’re having a crazy dream and when your awake.

I don’t blame you, I blame people like David Icke who are making money out of what in your case probably is a psychotic illness. I blame members of this website for entertaining your delusions of grandeur and fantasy.

I hope one day you see the light and join the rest of us here on Earth (not a sphere) and recognise the difference between sensationalist fiction and reality.

You have no problem calling people crazy. That kind of name-calling is just sad. To say there are no Conspiracies is just ignorant. But feel free to live in your reality bubble, the TV says you are sane, you are happy ditting in. There is no illuminati symbolism in movies, and JFK was killed by a lone nut. (always a lone nut when it comes to assassinations), keep drinking your flouride, it's good for the teeth. Be happy. Stay asleep. Everything is ok...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
If we believe that the intrinsic nature of reality and existence is good, that the creation is good, then life is enveloped by a sphere of good natured goodwill. The only question then becomes one of what is, or isn't in alignment with that reality of goodness.

I prefer to have faith in the truth as the good as the first/last cause of creation.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
F - False
E - Evidence
A - Appearing
R - Real

You may be very right, at least as one of the super-major pieces of the puzzle.

The game here seems to be to realize that you actually choose fear and that it means you are choosing to deny/ignore your own power... that possibly we are even afraid of your own power.

As soon as you take the 'risk' to wield your own power, you have a nice playground to test the results, and I assume, graduate to the next environmental challenge as an evolving soul.

Odd that it feels like 'risk' to boldly say "I AM" and take charge, not buy into any suppression, and create/take what you want as if you are risking losing something at the soul level. I can see how religions have cleverly planted that hesitance putting a big bad boogeyman and hellfire on the other side of desire to be bold and powerful even if you plan on being benevolent there.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Timelab because: missed the word be before bold

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If anyone thinks I'm crazy... listen to this song.

Being crazy can be a very good thing... Love is crazy.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by woghd

Again I have never said to that there are not conspiracies and if one of my friends told me that he genuinely believed that God, The Devil, the illuminati (TPTB) and Hollywood were all involved in some massive earth shattering conspiracy I would go get one of my Psychiatrist friends to have a look at him.
edit on 28-3-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-3-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing this thread, I always found that movie to be strangely revealing in its story ever sense I saw it a few years ago. I would never have made the relationship as you have so beautifully painted it, but WOW. I remember the movie very clearly and it did stick with me for a while. Upon closer examination after all this time I CAN say that my fears have slowly manifested into reality, quite frightening.
edit on 28-3-2011 by bitwize because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bitwize

thanks man...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

somebody made a thread about the movie... there is a clip of the ending,
which really put me in some serious deep thought.

I can't remember the last time I've seen the movie... I might have to watch it
again because I don't remember all details.

But the ending... is mindblowing stuff.

maybe I should read the book also.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

never underestimate what the power of Fear can manifest it's self into. The Devil Knows this. TPTB know this. this is why God wants you to fear him and nothing else.

I agree with you for the most part, Doomsday. It's the "God wanting us to fear him" part that I have trouble with. I know the Bible says God wants us to fear his wrath. But it also says we should fear NOTHING. I don't think we should be living with ANY fear of ANYTHING. Why would God want us to fear him? To me that would indicate God has an ego. Someone , somewhere, wants to keep the masses in fear of any number of things for obvious reasons. When we have no fear, we have untold power.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

If you pay attention to the last few years of history, the world undergoes excessive cycles of paranoia. After the media points out something strange, the world suddenly becomes obsessed with the new phenomenon.

1999 - Y2K bug - (Technological Doomsday)
1999 - Christianity: "Book of Revelation" - Mass Cult Suicides - (Religious Doomsday)
2000 - Internet Stock Bubble - (Economic Doomsday)
2001 - 2009 - Home Foreclosures (Economic Doomsday)
2006 - Present - Global Warming: Climategate (Environmental Doomsday)
2006-2008 - Swine Flu H1N1 (Biological Doomsday)
2008 - Large Hadron Collider: God Particle (Technological Doomsday)
2008 - Western & European Depression (Economical Doomsday)
2011 - Nuclear Radiation (Technological Doomsday Caused by Environmental Phenomenon)
2011 - Large Hadron Collider: Time Travel (Technological Doomsday)
2012 - Mayan Calendar Ends (Religious: Astronomical Doomsday)
2012 - NASA's Solar Maximum (Astronomical Doomsday)
2014 - Obamacare Mandate (Economical Doomsday)
2015 - The Great Tribulation: Blood Moons of Jesus (Religious Doomsday)
2015, 2016, 2044 - Nostradamus Predictions: Los Angeles Earthquakes (Environmental Doomsday)

Its all about people being lead by other people's fears and paranoia. Its not about a secret organization trying to take over the world.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Again I have never said to that there are not conspiracies and if one of my friends told me that he genuinely believed that God, The Devil, the illuminati (TPTB) and Hollywood were all involved in some massive earth shattering conspiracy I would go get one of my Psychiatrist friends to have a look at him. ext

Your "psychiatric friends'" opinions would be irrelevant. They no more have any clue about the truth regarding what's going on in this world than any of the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying and have lately been thinking along the same lines. We have all heard about 2012, everywhere people are talking about it. I also know we have been told we can change the outcome by realizing we are all connected and beginning to learn to love. I have wondered, with everyone expecting the worst regarding 2012, if we are not thinking it into reality. Maybe instead of imagining what disasters there could be we should start manifesting good things. Already, the disasters we feel might happen are becomming real. collectively, our energy should start to think good things. Daydream and speak of defeating TPTB.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
Why would God want us to fear him?

God doesn't want us to fear him... But it should just come naturally.

To fear him, is to respect him... like a father.

being in a chaotic world like this with evil lurking around,
as a child you should be afraid if you didn't have your father
to protect you from the unknown.

It's like a 5 year old walking down a dark alley with his dad... He isn't
afraid of the dark alley... but he would be if his Dad wasn't with him.

Also... shouldn't you be afraid to not have Love in your life?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Absolutely hilarious...outstanding and it should be more viral. I will post it on my wall.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join