It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BIG NEWS I've discovered THE TRUTH!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I wonder did Adam and Eve believe they would die made them die because it became real that they would, the knowledge of that fear brought on death, it created that reality for them some how the tree of knowledge made them aware of death.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

The monster is there as long as you are scared, it will not go away because you don´t accept it, you reject it, you fear it.
The moment you accept it as part of existence, the moment you stop fearing it, he will go away or he will no longer be seen as a monster, so either way, you are ok.
The monster can be whatever makes you scared.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I wonder did Adam and Eve believe they would die made them die because it became real that they would, the knowledge of that fear brought on death, it created that reality for them some how the tree of knowledge made them aware of death.

That's some deep $hit right there.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Yes doomsday, i agree it does come down to fear. Our natural state is love. We are love. Yet we are shrouded in fear, we have been feeling it for what seems like forever. It has been fed it to us since we were first born, it is everywhere we look, on the news, in films and console games. Humans love the buzz it gives them, they have become addicted. People don't want peace, they love to fight because it makes them feel alive. Anger is just a symptom of fear.
Fear is the human condition, if you believe in illuminati, then you can also believe they suffer the fear also. There is a way out though and it has nothing to do with changing anything out there.
It doesn't matter what is going on 'out there'. Life is about experience, life is sensation, it's about how it feels.
I know you seek the truth, but the truth can not be found. How can you find what you already are/what this is?
The mind is the fear monger, it seeks problems to solve, thats it's job. A human condition. A human conditioned to act in a certain way. Being is (what) you are/i am/this is.
We feel fear because we know we have lost something, we fear because we do not know love. Unconditional love can not be found in the objects out there. Unconditional love is what sits under the fear, always here in the eternal now, seeing everything.
Fear is mind made and believed, by mind. Love is not mind made, it is prior to mind, before and beyond mind.
Investigate what mind/thought is. An echo, a replayed insult, a past hurt, planning, manipulative, wanting. This is not what we are, a bag of words, a description (made by who), ideas and beliefs. This is all programmed in to the system called mind, this system has a bug and it is called fear. The system called mind is split in two and works on reason, it has to because there is two reasoning, like a debate. To and fro, back and forth. You can watch your mind doing that, which one is right though?
Stay as the watcher of the arguing, debating thoughts. Stay as that one. Stay as that one and watch all things come and go, be the one that all things appear to. Watch the self seeing the world.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I have also discovered the truth.

And it is wonderful.

smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

In your case is very true... just read your own nickname.... Doomsday, the fear is stamped there.

The power of fear is well told and know since ancient times..

Read the Allegory of the Cave Get out of the cave!

About "To Fear God is to Love God."
If you are talking about the god of desert (Judaism/Christianity). Yes that how it is. Just read the book and see how psychopath this god is, read biblebox.com... Deuteronomy 32... man that god is a sick bastard. I would be nuts to don't fear such dangerous fella... Quoting George Carlin "But he loves you"

edit on 28/3/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think you have some good points, but I think you got one thing wrong (everything relating to fear being positive is wrong. Love must overcome fear, love is the answer to everything) - What creates our future is our intent - intent is what shapes the future. Intent is what science overlooks, intent exists in every single atom.

edit on 28-3-2011 by opnmind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
The $hitty 1998 film Sphere:

I will agree the movie was terrible, but the book is an excellent read! The movie didn't do the book any justice at all, and the book is much much better than the sorry adaptation of it. I would definitely recommend that people read this book in their spare time.

Amazon: The Sphere (Book) - User Reviews

As far as your truth is concerned, I don't fear the end of the world. I just stay informed as to know what to expect. Can't fear things beyond our control will make your life a nightmare filled with paranoia.

You are correct in saying that fear manifests itself into a sell fulfilling prophecy which are leading up to the events that are transpiring today.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Fear is a powerful weapon and the governments around the world know this. Fear of other races,cultures, religions,ideas,change, and I feel that until we realize that and learn to over come our fear and come together as people of the earth then we truly have no hope. Just a question about the whole 2012 thing. Didn't the mayans say it would be the end of the aeon(not world) which simply means age? Could the governments of the world know this and be using fear as a tactic to make things manifest in the collective consciousness of mankind in return making it appear in our everyday lives?

I might get flamed really hard for this haha but i thought it was interesting. I read a long time ago there was a scientists i think in russia who did an experiment with a frog and salamander. He took dna from the frog and then the salamander and then took a laser and shined it through the salamander dna onto the frog dna and in return the frog dna changed form and took on the properties of the salamander dna. So i would like to ask if anyone has ever wondered about Spontaneous evolution and if it could be possible? Could this explain the missing link? And could it be possible for this to be what 2012 is about and not the end of the world but rather evolution? Mabye TPTB know this and are actively trying to scare the crap out of us because they know their time has come to an end.

quantumtouch.groupee.net... heres a link talking about the frog salamander stuff

For the record i don't believe the above 100 percent just had it as an interesting thought and wanted to share so please don't be to mean about it i know it's kinda crazy haha.
edit on 28-3-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would have to disagree. The world is what it is and it has just been a frightening place since the beginning, I mean, giant carnivorous lizards used to walk/swim on/above the very ground you are on right now. Dinosaurs aren't all that scary now, but its easy to forget that they actually existed at one time.

The entire universe appears to be filled with worlds on which some the conditions can only be described as hellish or extremely hostile to life. The oceans are so deep we cannot see the bottom and the sky is so high we can't see the top, in fact, there is no top and there is no bottom. Fear is a survival mechanism, to make us constantly alert and aware of threats and give us guidelines as to what is harmful to us.

I can't remember the first time I finally realized that the world is just an absolutely horrible place, life is ruthless and survival is a struggle, but I do know that it brought me to a great understanding. Every different type and single unit of life on Earth is constantly trying to destroy its opposition and carve out its own selfish existence. Some animals fear us because they do not understand us and what makes us lethal, though they do somehow know there is a reason to fear us out of sheer natural instinct.

The world will turn on its own, but fear and selfishness is the motor that drives the organisms on it to survive. We would all like to think that fairy tales and happy endings are true, but my personal belief is that the world is what it is and life is naturally ruthless and scary. If you want us all to overcome fear, then you would have to eliminate all life on Earth. Who knows though, maybe our species will grow out of it, only time will tell.

Do I think we are being controlled with fear? Maybe TPTB are trying, but that same selfish ruthlessness that led them to trying it will defeat it. Humans are the most ruthless and aggressive of all animals on the planet, one can only get so frightened before he lashes out, as one or collectively. I would be more fearful of being doped down into not having an intelligence or conscious. Right now we have all the tools that god, or whatever other deity you want to believe in, gave us and the ability to craft our own door in the cage that seems to be holding us. We have nothing to fear, but fear itself.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

That which is opposite to fear, is faith, and faith is the hope in better things as yet unseen. I have faith.

No fear only faith.

Fear, by its very nature, is based on lies, not truth.

Sorry, try again.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

If this thread demonstrates anything, it’s the danger of conspiracies and how they bread ignorance. Read what you have said to anyone who reads mainstream media, is remotely intelligent and willing to listen and they will probably tell you that you’re crazy. Guess what, they’d be right, this is totally nuts it is a perfect example of what happens when you take conspiracies to the extreme and mix in some religion. It creates this type of alternative reality that is only real to you, for everyone else looking in your absolute crazy, much a like a schizophrenics mindset.

Nothing you have wrote is true, there is not one word of truth in this entire thread it’s just a mush of ignorant conspiracies all mashed in together with a pinch of your own paranoid believes to articulate your delusional reality. You have became so consumed by the massive internet ignorance machine that you probably actually believe what you have wrote, you really do believe that you have “discovered the truth”. You’ve not, you’ve only discovered that you need to stay away from the internet for a few moths and re-engage yourself with reality. I don’t know how you can tell when you’re having a crazy dream and when your awake.

I don’t blame you, I blame people like David Icke who are making money out of what in your case probably is a psychotic illness. I blame members of this website for entertaining your delusions of grandeur and fantasy.

I hope one day you see the light and join the rest of us here on Earth (not a sphere) and recognise the difference between sensationalist fiction and reality.

I have a tendancy to agree with you that this thread is out of place and demonstrates a "disconnect" with reality but comon man... "psychotic illness"? and "schizophrenics mindset"? Seriously?? You use those words without knowing what they mean which is obvious when taking into account the context in which you used them.

All this coming from someone who claims the OP has "delusions of grandeur"..... Unless you are a professional shrink, I'd say that it's you who is suffering from delusions of grandeur.... try a little humility now and then... it will suit you better...

edit on 28-3-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't know where you got this definition of faith

oxforddictionaries.com...

Pronunciation:/fāTH, /
noun

1 complete trust or confidence in someone or something:this restores one's faith in politicians
2 strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
a system of religious belief:the Christian faith
a strongly held belief or theory:the faith that life will expand until it fills the universe

edit on 28/3/11 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
We can't see the world for what is really is when we're bounded by Fear

Where and when there is no Fear to be found, we fabricate it and we believe it so strongly to be true that it actually becomes our reality. The Human Mind is powerful

Can we depend on the voice in our head to pass sound judgments or has it too, become indoctrinated?

Fear impairs judgment

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Maybe that former poster "fears" your avatar....he probably just watched "Planet of the Apes" on video!!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blackcube

Pay no attention, I have seen him trolling the same things and giving the "Sorry, try again" line a bunch of times.

Originally posted by Comet2
We can't see the world for what is really is when we're bounded by Fear

Where and when there is no Fear to be found, we fabricate it and we believe it so strongly to be true that it actually becomes our reality. The Human Mind is powerful

Can we depend on the voice in our head to pass sound judgments or has it too, become indoctrinated?

Fear impairs judgment

The mind maybe being unable to adapt to the swiftness of our rational and technological evolution, causing crazy side effects from our fear function. In all our evolutionary history we have never had to fear nuclear weapons or had any concept of killer viruses etc etc. It is only frightening because we now know what they are, the more you know about reality, the scarier it gets.

The universe is a scary place, but it shouldn't be anymore or less scary based on our knowledge of it, if anything it seems the opposite should be true, just like the OP said. Our knowledge and fear of something does nothing to change whether it exists or not.
edit on 28-3-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord

I think you're real close here but....

The way I understand it is that the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge is analagous to "stepping into the role of God" with the power over life and death. Mankind after "eating the fruit", now decides what lives and what dies. We have taken on that role in order to protect our never ending need to produce more food. We actively seek out and destroy all competition whereas previously we lived in accordance with the laws of nature just as every other creature on this planet does. After the "fall of man" we no longer live within those laws and are probably doomed to extinction because of it.....

....a very simplistic synopsis. If you are interested in knowing more read; Ishmael - Daniel Quinn

edit on 28-3-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konah

Originally posted by derst1988
reply to post by Konah

Good to know that we will never agree on this, Truth be told, you were never invited to what i said to someone else, but ah the beauty of the public forum. At any rate, you saw his idealoigy is illogical, i see it as unbacked by hard evidence but potentially true, due to we dont know what we think we know.

First off, if you didn't want anyone to see what you read to Kevin you should have sent a U2U versus posting it in this thread. Second off: Un-backed by hard evidence? I have yet to see any evidence to support this besides a sci-fi flick and a quote from a man who believes in reptile-people that are here to destroy us.

Tell me, do you know how many things were once thought to be known to a fact (due to "logical" thinking), and proven otherwise.

I think you are confusing scientific theories with the ability to reason. For example, according to the OP, back on December 31st, 1999, something horrible should have happened, no? Millions of people were afraid about what could happen due to the Y2K scare, but their fear brought about... absolutely nothing, other than heightened sales for the doomsayers and a heightened heart-rate during the mid-night countdown. Or, how about this latest "Super Moon"? Fear all over the place of it causing natural disasters and what not... but, within days of it's closest point to Earth, despite all that fear, nothing happened.

According to the OP, if we have fear it will manifest because we live in this sphere. Well, there was plenty of fear during these occasions and nothing manifested, therefor his theory is incorrect.

It's one thing to say fear causes people to act a certain way and have a certain mindset. It's another thing completely to say that your fears will manifest, and "thankfully there are still God-fearing people" so that God may manifest, all because we live in some "sphere" hinted at in a 90s sci-fi movie.

My problem isnt people seeing or commenting on what i have posted. My problem is when somebody doesnt understand the intention and assumes things as you have done constantly about me. It is about the post by one member, that is where you fail to recognize the difference in what im saying. Take note, for once again im not saying the OP is right. Nor am I saying he is wrong. This is not the intent of my posts. My intent is to let people remember that we dont know anything.

"Lizard people". Yeah, not likely. Although past works of art, and scripture accounts for them, so it is a belief that is founded in ancient stories so it could be possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I understand the connection between your assumption of fear and the New World Order agenda, but to connect that with utter doom like the movie 2012 is highly irrelevant. And connecting these superficial dots in a the manner you did merely promotes and progresses the fear that, I hope, your trying to help people understand and work with. Without light there is no dark. Without fear there is no enlightenment.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The way I see it, the entire reason we are here, is to learn to love. You and Icke are absolutely right when saying that everything is backwards, that especially goes for fearing god, and to me if you fear something you obviously can't love that thing. My god is the universe and everything in it. The creation is the same thing, it includes you, me, and everyone else. From my viewpoint, if you hate anyone you really just hate that part of the creation, which you are part of, so really you are just hating part of yourself.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join