It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I believe that our planet is just too puny a mass among the innumerable masses amid an immeasurable universe to boast the claim of being the only planet that supports living and intelligent life forms. I would not be at all surprised to believe that beings from other planets have visited or are visiting our planet but this post is not about that.

The argument of if there is or if there isn’t life beyond our planet and post regarding our visitors are plentiful here as well as other places throughout the web. I tripped up on a video recently though that pushed a button and got those what if gears turning in my head.

There have been reports from people claiming to have seen what appeared to be morphing UFOs. This has been one reason that some people find it hard to believe them. We are a society of visual believers. If you can't see it – it does not exist. ATS motto; No pictures, No video, it didn’t happen.

This video is of a fairly innocuous looking object/objects that seem to have no more purpose than to entertain and amuse; a mere toy. Yet is it? Could this be used on a much larger scale and perhaps give credence to those viewers of the morphing UFOs.

www.youtube.com.../u/2/WZ_EJuU-R7Q

So. What do you think?

edit on 27-3-2011 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: embedding din't work

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
im thinking i want one of those
cool gadget
how does it work
is it magnetic

edit on 27-3-2011 by icecold7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
There have been reports from people claiming to have seen what appeared to be morphing UFOs. ...

This video is of a fairly innocuous looking object/objects that seem to have no more purpose than to entertain and amuse; a mere toy. Yet is it? Could this be used on a much larger scale and perhaps give credence to those viewers of the morphing UFOs.

www.youtube.com.../u/2/WZ_EJuU-R7Q

Hi NightSkyeB4Dawn,

To make it easier for people to see a video of the toy you are referring to ("the NeoCube"), I've embedded one below:

If you think that sort of flexibility is cool, spend a few minutes looking into the potential of nanotechnology...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 27-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That is so cool and I understand your point. I thank you for putting this out there in the ATS community. Also, i want one of those!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I've often wondered whether some of these more "exotic" UFOs might actually be living beings in themselves rather than just a mode of transport. I'm kind of reminded of the Founders from DS9.

There was a very interesting book published a couple of years ago called "The Universe Next Door" by Marcus Chown, former editor of New Scientist. In one of the chapters he cites some spectrographic observations of a dust cloud a few light years away showing that much of the chemical composition was much the same as that needed for life, which would certainly lend credence to the idea of life on planets being seeded from space, and also to the possibility of life evolving IN space.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thank you for the assist.

Yeah, but those little Nano fellows I have to admit scare me. The fear overwhelms any entertainment value they may have.

Too tiny, too much power, and too many crazy people with too many selfish agendas.

Scarier yet is if this is the technology we see, what is going on that we are not yet privy to?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by superwurzel666

I have seen videos that show crafts that put you to mind of the creatures we saw in “Cocoon” and “The Abyss”.

If the firmament are the waters above and below then I guess there could be creatures that live in the waters.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I know that I should allow my modest little post to die a rapid death with dignity, but I really was hoping that at least one person would share my idea that this technology could be used on a larger scale to morph something bigger than a tennis ball.

Is that really too far of a stretch?

I will admit that my “what if” gears do run on automatic and are always in full standby mode, so maybe these objects alone won’t do the trick but I am sure that they are more than what meets the eye.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I was thinking along this line just today and have some speculations to posit. Because it doesn't really matter how fast you can travel through space (light speed), if you're only going encounter and be destroyed by an object, perhaps only microns in size. You'd have to develop a permeable/flexible outer skin that can instantly reconstruct to absorb the shock of any obstacles confronted. Some type of outer membrane whose internal structure could still support the organic life and hardware, within?

top topics

join