It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sedna evidence of Nibiru?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Some say it is, because it is too far away on the other end of its elliptical orbit. They think its 12,000 year orbit is influenced by a dwarf star.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
While i agree that sedna is weird, its orbit and return to its closet point to our solar syatem dosnt fit with the 2012 timeline for Nibiru

Sedna's perihelion will be reached around 2075–2076

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

And what are your thoughts based on your understanding of science?
Very lackluster post.

"Here guys, what do you think"?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I checked out your image. I know that Sedna is the large orbit on the outer solar system, but apart from that what the hell am i looking at? Is the furtherest orbit out pluto, uranus, neptune? I do understand the diagram, but to people who have not checked this subject out before, they are going to click on it and click straight out of it again not knowing what they are looking at. So maybe a bit of info would help other readers understand aswell.

As for Sedna, yes this planet is a strange one. With the diagram you have given you would think that unless it was a super massive body it would have no effect on our planet. But there are a couple of other things that we should take into account though. Does this body have moons or and other objects orbiting it which could possibly cause problems? Is it our binary star? Maybe these are a couple of things you could have a look for aswell and draw a bit more evidence from to support your topic. I don't think it would be our suns binary star, but who knows, there is more whacked out crap out there which people believe.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
reply to post by Mercurio

And what are your thoughts based on your understanding of science?
Very lackluster post.

"Here guys, what do you think"?

What is wrong with looking for answers? I have seen worse posts which take up 50 paragraphs and have no point at all. The least people could do is throw up a few links so he/she can research the topic a bit more.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Sedna is not massive. In fact it is too tiny to be called a planet. The mass of a distant object can be determined by how it relates to other objects, i.e. how they how relative to each other.

It may be weird in its motion. The orbit is highly elliptical. It has an orbit that never enters the orbits of the known planets. The discoverer speculated that this unusual orbit would lead us to other discoveries. Maybe it will.

new topics

top topics

join