It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Soldier who Gets It!!!!!!!! There is Hope!!!!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Having been in for 4 years and having seen brand new privates come in I have to say he doesn't rub me as a soldier, his haircut is out of regs unless his NCO's really don't care and his boonie should have had rank on it unless he is a PVT E-1 and if he is he iether is BRAND NEW or he got demoted.

Do I agree with what he said? from what I heard yes for the most part...but i'd like to see his ERB...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hate is a cannibal.
Don't fight hate with hate.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteriousdan

Originally posted by Rastus3663
Nope, I actually enjoy the violence. Otherwise I would have changed my job a long time ago; but I have never used any form of violence or force against anyone that was not attacking me. So yes if I were attacked by civilians I would defend myself. If ordered to kill unarmed civilians I would not; there is no honor in killing an unarmed opponet.

this concerns me a great deal that a soldier 'enjoys the violence'

Yeah it's sick.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAMARU

Originally posted by vonhelton
so it is a soldier with no honor or sence of country whom probally got kicked out of the military and you people applaud this? wow makes me sick , he won't last long with that attitude cuss a real vet would hand him his ass!

you people make me sick really.

Welcome to ATS, your in for a rough ride

Perhaps you should get back on your PS3.....

doesn't the government own a array of ps3's?
, or does sony own the government? and we are just part of the ponzi scheme.. a real vet would be unable to hand 70% of americas ass!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

fleabit, don't tell me it's okay to pay "contractors', because they went to college, 100K, but that there's not enough money to buy the proper equipment to equip our soldiers with to protect their lives and limbs so they can do the job they were sent for! I can't tell you how many times communities around me were doing "drives" to collect money to buy personal body armor or tank plates, or families I knew that received requests from loved ones to please find them adequate armor protection to send to our soldiers overseas!!
I bet you're the kind of person that is "me,me,me...I got mine....screw you type person, aren't you???

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There may be hope, however I will say that this poor young soldier, in speaking out also signed his "black site". I am ever so grateful to see one speaking out, but the risk that will now be placed in his world is not what most "free world" people who remain quiet will get.

I do hope he is well protected and off the grid, because if he is not, he will not be seen again.

Ainge

*may the speed of the powers that be protect him.*

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAMARU

kingAMARU: I am a "real vet" and yes he don't look much like a soldier but I have known of such things all my military service and before (20 plus yrs.)b You can't tell me most of what is taking place now days is not an organized plan. If it"s not? We have some real idiots running things and their schooling has done them no good! Only idiots would run a country into the ground by accident, like this! All our military members are just pawns in a global game and have been in every war after our civil war.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Not exactly, it isnt established for a fact that he is even active duty, he is wearing nothing that indicates that he is actually in a unit and never actually says he is. He only comments of activities that are common to duty overseas.
He doesnt permote desension in the ranks to the point of open rebellion (refusal of orders). My guess is that he is or was a reservist or national guard who has been called to active duty and is concerned for his personal safety. I'm used to listening to young soliders talk and just judging from the tenor of his voice he sounds angry and afraid. A "vet" articulating his distain for something has done or ordered to do has a completely different sound / tenor to his voice and presents himself in a different way. I dont believe this guy has served much time if any and has seen combat yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

Murph..this you? From Al Asad?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This solider and every soldier like him need to wake up their buddies.

If and when Marshall Law is put into place after the dollar dies, I want guy like this on my side.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
VERY POWERFUL POST......Thank-you.......Some days I wake up and feel so dishearted that it's all so hopeless......This gives me strength to keep going and to keep believing GOOD will triumpth over evil.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Awesome video S&F thanks for the post.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Thank you for your true courage to expose the truth!!!!!!!! I pray that you may be protected from harms way

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

And at least one side is after profit.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Some of the major economic contributions to WWII were:

The Treaty of Versailles

Of the many provisions in the treaty, one of the most important and controversial required Germany to accept sole responsibility for causing the war and, under the terms of articles 231–248 (later known as the War Guilt clauses), to disarm, make substantial territorial concessions and pay heavy reparations to certain countries that had formed the Entente powers. The total cost of these reparations was assessed at 132 billion Marks (then $31.4 billion, £6,600 million) in 1921 which is roughly equivalent to US$ 385 billion in 2011, a sum that many economists at the time, notably John Maynard Keynes, deemed to be excessive and counterproductive and would have taken Germany until 1988 to pay.[

Economic warfare on Japan

“On July 2, 1940, Roosevelt signed the Export Control Act, authorizing the President to license or prohibit the export of essential defense materials.” Under this authority, “

This post was part of a special Halloween Homage to Orson Wells.
Jumping out from behind the server and shouting BOO!
n July 31, exports of aviation motor fuels and lubricants and No. 1 heavy melting iron and steel scrap were restricted.” Next, in a move aimed at Japan, Roosevelt slapped an embargo, effective October 16, “on all exports of scrap iron and steel to destinations other than Britain and the nations of the Western Hemisphere.” Finally, on July 26, 1941, Roosevelt “froze Japanese assets in the United States, thus bringing commercial relations between the nations to an effective end. One week later Roosevelt embargoed the export of such grades of oil as still were in commercial flow to Japan.” The British and the Dutch followed suit, embargoing exports to Japan from their colonies in southeast Asia.
Roosevelt and his subordinates knew they were putting Japan in an untenable position and that the Japanese government might well try to escape the stranglehold by going to war. Having broken the Japanese diplomatic code, the Americans knew, among many other things, what Foreign Minister Teijiro Toyoda had communicated to Ambassador Kichisaburo Nomura on July 31: “Commercial and economic relations between Japan and third countries, led by England and the United States, are gradually becoming so horribly strained that we cannot endure it much longer. Consequently, our Empire, to save its very life, must take measures to secure the raw materials of the South Seas.”

Because American cryptographers had also broken the Japanese naval code, the leaders in Washington knew as well that Japan’s “measures” would include an attack on Pearl Harbor. Yet they withheld this critical information from the commanders in Hawaii, who might have headed off the attack or prepared themselves to defend against it. That Roosevelt and his chieftains did not ring the tocsin makes perfect sense: after all, the impending attack constituted precisely what they had been seeking for a long time. As Stimson confided to his diary after a meeting of the war cabinet on November 25, “The question was how we should maneuver them [the Japanese] into firing the first shot without allowing too much danger to ourselves.” After the attack, Stimson confessed that “my first feeling was of relief ... that a crisis had come in a way which would unite all our people.

It's always about money.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
These soldiers speaking out are TRUE American heros and I hope their bravery for speaking out will help to heal the horrors inflicted upon them, and ease the pain of the horrors they were ordered to inflict upon innocent people for nothing more than greed,

I believe the real purpose for the UN peacekeeping forces is to have non American forces in place that will be willing to round up and shoot American civilians in the event that the President does declare marshall law, and if we stand up in any kind of real numbers to take back our country that could very likely happen. If this nightmare scenario were to ever actually occur I'm betting on our current and retired military to stand with the people, and God knows were gonna need them! Thank-you to all the men and woman willing to put their lives on the line, and shame to the greedy few willing to exploit them!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

You're a sad person.
You base everything on money, on paper...
You are dependent on the military to provide their oh so gracious benefits to you.

Could you not survive without them?
Don't you know how to grow/hunt your own food?
Build your own house?
Start your own fire?

If your answer is yes, take your family you claim to "fight" for and go into the woods somewhere so you no longer taint the discussion of rightfully outraged Americans.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This video should wake others up who still support killing millions of people from other countries. I honestly cannot believe that people would be against this Soldiers message. We are in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and now Libya that we know of while we are killing people for no reason except to steal their land, oil and now water from Libya. ANYONE who supports this genocide should wake up fast because we will be next. When the Elite get all they can from wherever they please, they will come after us the American citizens. Do not think for one minute these Evil People who run this world cares on bit about We the People.

BTW the Constitution is a piece of paper with words written on it which is the same as the funny colored paper in our pockets that means nothing. Both are an Illusion to keep us brainwashed. I have read where many on this forum said that they signed with the Military to get a paycheck. That is pure sickening talk. What you are saying is that a human’s life is not worth more than the piece of funny color paper in your wallet. I hope people realize the funny looking paper is backed by nothing and the almighty Gov will pull it very soon as well. They will hide out underground when people start rioting and they will declare Martial Law. How many will continue to bash this brave soldier when the Gov decides your families are worth killing also. Trust me they will come for you and me. Research, Agenda 21. I am surprised that so many on ATS would not realize we are nothing but Pawns in the Game. Peace to everyone and be well.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Buford2 because: none

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'm glad this soldier is open minded and knows what is really happening in this world of Illusion

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vonhelton
so it is a soldier with no honor or sence of country whom probally got kicked out of the military and you people applaud this? wow makes me sick , he won't last long with that attitude cuss a real vet would hand him his ass!

you people make me sick really.

You are either just as corrupt as these lunatics running our country or truly senile if you disagree with what he's saying..

YOU are a Disgrace to humanity if you disagree with what he's saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join