It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Soldier who Gets It!!!!!!!! There is Hope!!!!!!!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
the truth

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Baldryck

If you only watched 45 seconds of the video then you didn't see the obvious real soldiers that were in it.

Again, the theme of the video is about how these guys feel like they were duped into going under false pretenses. You say he would have been 15 or 16 when 9-11 happened, but like everyone else, he probably didn't understand the TRUE agenda until several years after. More than likely after he joined.

Again, As I said in a previous post, supporting the troops has nothing to do with supporting the agenda. In theory, a soldier can not question the agenda. That's the job of the civilians. And that's how I choose to do MY job as a civilian, by questioning authority to make sure the objective YOU are trying to achieve is justified. In my opinion, there is no better way to support the troops than to hold our leaders accountable and make sure the people, including current and future soldiers, have correct information.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm surprised this guy hasn't been mentioned yet

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Liberterius

Here again calling everyone else stupid. Have you ever fought in a war, No! You might have killed a few people I don't know about that. But if you have never been in the position, like in Vietnam, where a five year old child is give a live hand grande and told to walk into a resturant filled with American Soldiers, you would even understand the nightmare of having to kill a 5 year old child to save 20 soldiers. That was when men were men, only now kids are brought up playing videos and yelling "killed him" "Killed her" , They have lost a part of their uhmanity, before they ever put on a uniform. Now they are sitting at a computer in California, controlling drons with bombs, yelling "Killed them" Killed them" just a game.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironsjack
reply to post by AllIsOne

brainwashed killing machine? he's trying to support his family, you're too caught up in you illuminati bull to see that. All easy a good for you to say sitting behind a f'in computer screen.

Have you noticed there are other jobs to honorably support your family ...?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663

Never killed anyone that wasn't trying to kill me and I resent the implication. I signed the contract to be a soldier and that's what I do.

You are resenting yourself. You kill for a paycheck.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by romanmel

Went to infantry school in 1985, my first conflict was the Persian Gulf War and I don't really care what the elite thinks as long as I get paid.

You're bringing out the worst the US military has to offer. Given the paycheck is big enough, is there any direct order you would not follow? Just curious, because you seem to be void of any moral values.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
People commenting on his apparel, hell why would he wear the actual uniform off-duty. Especially if he's making a video that he knows will get him in trouble. Plenty of people wear faux military apparel because they like the look. I know I did when I was in.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
I'm surprised this guy hasn't been mentioned yet

[/quot
I have felt for many many yrs we are terrorist.....We are doing exactly what they did.All for money....Just plain sick!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

We have contractors to fight wars, contractors to protect the rich and their puppet politicians. Is our of government even valid anymore. The people are not being heard and our poor soldiers are being used. I hope the words of these military men are being heard and taken to heart by their comrades.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vonhelton

It is this kind of blind delusion that serves TPTB so well. Constant fighting accomplishes nothing but constant destruction.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

No, I resent armchair experts; and I spent most of my time in Afghanistan training their soldiers to kill the Taliban.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Let's see, risking my life so that my family has a better life doesn't count. Gee, I guess if I were to refuse to work and let others support me and mine with their tax dollars I would then be morally correct? Grow up.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

You need to face facts, you're jaded and bitter. You've lost the ability to feel, and look at war and being a warrior as only a business. You and your way of thinking about our soldiers that fight for me, for us, does in No way represent what I want and Expect from an AMERICAN soldier.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why would I choose to work for a fraction of what I make now, walk away from retirement, and give up health benefits for my family? To satisfy some strangers twisted sense of political correctness and morality? No thank you. I'll change jobs when I retire and not a day before.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Not jaded or bitter at all; I'm not the one crying about going to war or the politics behind it. I do enjoy getting my direct deposit every two weeks, free health care, and 30 days anual leave.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Why would I choose to work for a fraction of what I make now, walk away from retirement, and give up health benefits for my family?

Maybe because you are KILLING other people to attain that? :shk: Jesus.

We are fricken doomed. As long as there are people like you alive.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Sounds like you have been watching "Men who stare at goats".

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Only if you are on the other side.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Let me correct your thinking; I do not fight for you, I fight for my family and my paycheck. Everything else is incidental.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join