It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arab world of late and the Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just throwing this on the plate for discussion.

Maybe the world of Islam is ripe for a new leader that will finally make peace in these times of trouble. Maybe no one has noticed but we finally have a situation where the whole of the middle east could possibly fall under a single mid east leader. Maybe even make peace with Israel. who knows?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loken68
Just throwing this on the plate for discussion.

Maybe the world of Islam is ripe for a new leader that will finally make peace in these times of trouble. Maybe no one has noticed but we finally have a situation where the whole of the middle east could possibly fall under a single mid east leader. Maybe even make peace with Israel. who knows?

Won't happen...the countries will remain separate for religious, and clan reasons. I know the US media likes to use the word "middle east" as if those countries are all the same...but they're NOT.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

i understand what you are saying but what does that have to do with the antichrist?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyb578
i understand what you are saying but what does that have to do with the antichrist?

He's describing the perfect opening for someone who fits that description
to stand up, unify Islam, and make peace with the promised land.

I'm curious who he has in mind.
The son of a leader?

:|
David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

oh i see thanks for clearing that up

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

The Islamic world is already united under Allah and his revered prophet Mohammed.
If it became united under a human leader, it could well become totally opposite to what you are saying - peace with Israel.
It could be total war instead.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Loken68

I see why you had this thought, but THE Antichrist won't be an Islamic man, leader or not.

The reason is because in order for the Antichrist to be accepted, it would have to be someone the Orthodox Jews would accept as their Messiah. There is no way they would accept anyone directly out of Islam as the Messiah. Not only that, but much of the world that is not Islamic, has been inflamed against the Islamic world in the past 10 years, because of "the (fake) war on terror".

It will be someone from a European royal family, most likely Prince Charles, or possibly, Prince William.

The reason for this, is the Messiah, in order to be accepted by the Orthodox Jews, will have to prove his blood line goes back to King David.

Both Prince Charles, and Prince William, can prove this. Prince William, is DOUBLY related to the line of King David, through both his father's AND his mother's bloodline. (There is speculation that Prince Harry is not Prince Charles' son, but he could still prove the bloodline through his mother.)

The Royals are the only KNOWN people these days, through their documented genealogies, that can prove beyond a doubt, that their line goes back to King David.

Interestingly, Prince Charles is very sympathetic to Islam, and there have been rumors for years that he may have secretly converted to Islam.

Traditionally, the Monarch of England is also the head of the Church of England, named, the Defender of the Faith, but Prince Charles has already stated that that is not inclusive enough, so he has decided that his title will be something like "The defender of the FAITHS."

Yes, according to everything I know about it.....Prince Charles is the one to watch, possibly Prince William.

(By the way, Prince William was almost killed by a severe HEAD WOUND when he was younger, and he will be turning 30 this year.........just saying.)

Ultimately, the Antichrist will initially NOT appear to be an evil person, so we will just have to watch, and wait.

edit on 27-3-2011 by sezsue because: add explaination

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
By the way, what we're seeing in the middle east is a clash of generations. The old ruling generations mostly grew up in the middle east, but many of the younger generations, their sons and daughters, went to school in the west.

One of my good friends is the son of a businessman in Bahrain, he's Sunni muslim and from a very wealthy family with ties to the ruling family. Anyway, I had beers (yes, he drinks) with him last weekend, and he cursed about the Sunni vs Shiite conflict as it's bad for business and governing a country. I was baffled when he told me he believes religion should stay out of the government as it only leads to unnecessary conflicts that hurt EVERYONE. That's coming from a guy who's a life long believer who prays like all Muslims. Why did he say that? Because he studied abroad and realized how religion can be a great hindrance to the prospering of all citizens if it interfers with things that HAVE to be based on objective evidence rather than "gut feel" or "belief". It doesn't mean religion has to disappear or go extinct...but it's necessary to keep it separate from business and government.

I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised when I heard all that...and also a bit sad given that in the US, it seems there's a reverse trend.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There could end up being a future leader who will help bring about an Arab Union, but to demonize the guy before it even starts is to guarantee conflict between a Arab Union and the US.

Protestant bible thumpers are a major influence on Conservative US foreign policy. Back in 1991, Pat Robertson and all of the other so called televangelists were pushing the idea that Saddam could be the Antichrist. The news media even played off of peoples fears. Millions upon millions of dollars worth of endtimes books were sold.

That is not what we need.

Besides the idea that the US could fight the antichrist, if there will even be one, is absurd.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Loken68

(By the way, Prince William was almost killed by a severe HEAD WOUND when he was younger, and he will be turning 30 this year.........just saying.)

Actually he'll be turning 29 this year!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I think the only person to be able to bring peace to the mid east will be a Islamic leader who will have all of Islam behind him.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrHappyman989

You are right, I am wrong.

I hate it when that happens!

I actually meant to say, he turns 30 in 2012.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It won't be someone who is known today.

Nowhere does it read it must happen as it is contingent upon how mankind treats one another, more peace the date gets pushed further down the calendar, more hate and watch the date get moved up the calendar.

The two famlies who will bear the Antichrist have yet to be chosen.

Our hope for humanity is that we can all come together and based upon recent event like The Mid East revolts, Anonymous standing up to TPTB, the digital revolution tells me that the date is being pushed further down the calendar.

They however will hail from Asia and will not hail from The America's or Europa.
edit on 29-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Thanks for the info. I thought I'd bump this thread since the royal wedding just took place.
I wonder how the marriage mixes with the "Ac" not having a natural desire for women. Maybe the prince is a closet homosexual or something of that nature.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join