It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 ~ what an odd year...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anyone notice how # this year has been? Not just that but it makes one feel so apathetic, and for some reason I have a feeling that this year is nothing compared to the things that are comming ahead in the following, 10-20years go was far more interesting then today. I rather have lived back then rather with this generation of children who have no self-respect and are not aware of themselves.
People still want others to be like them they don't understand that would be a # world.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

i have had a simmilar feeling since start of the year, i know its early an its only march but we have had a lot of bad and strange things happening, yet i cant help but feel anxous like something is about to go down.. buit then with all the negativity in the media etc i dont know if it is just to do with that

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I totally agree with you on that one. I just graduated high school and I felt as if the whole school was just under this spell of being completely unaware of what's really going on. Everyone seemed to dwell in stupid issues that made no sense whatsoever.

They just seemed like the typical sheep like, media born, drama driven, kids that I see all over the place nowadays.

I'm just 19 and I'm noticing it's not just in the high school but all over the place. But not as bad.

S&F man. My generation I can respectfully admit isn't impressing me so far. Kids back then I read seemed to be a lot happier. Hopefully some great minds come out of my generation though. It will be sad to see our world end up like the movie Idiocracy

Just my two cents!

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfrodo1524
I totally agree with you on that one. I just graduated high school and I felt as if the whole school was just under this spell of being completely unaware of what's really going on. Everyone seemed to dwell in stupid issues that made no sense whatsoever.

They just seemed like the typical sheep like, media born, drama driven, kids that I see all over the place nowadays.

I'm just 19 and I'm noticing it's not just in the high school but all over the place. But not as bad.

S&F man. My generation I can respectfully admit isn't impressing me so far. Kids back then I read seemed to be a lot happier. Hopefully some great minds come out of my generation though. It will be sad to see our world end up like the movie Idiocracy

Just my two cents!

Well I am hoping that my generation, the X'ers get a chance to do some good in powerful positions. The only problem with us IS we grew up in the 80's and 90's. At that time everything in the media told you that "YOU must get this, BUY me! It was a time of opulence and idiots. So, when we genX get in power if they do not dump tons of money in front of us. Then we will remember how our parents broke their backs to bring us up, and how the world tossed them aside when they could no longer perform at that 110%.
edit on 27/3/11 by RenoKnows because: (no reason given)

join