It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie "Knowing" predicts Japan Nuclear Disaster (on top of Gulf Oil Spill)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Check out he Illuminati Card; 'Combined Disasters'

Are all the combined designed disasters in the film 'Knowing'

French Connection = Libya ?

Illuminaty HAVE TO advertise their plans, for karma purposes.
If not people do anything, or rebell, they agree.
edit on 28-3-2011 by TheNorwegian because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Something a friend talked about was working on passing the tests here. Its hard to put into words, but Yeshua/Jesus and Budda showed this way. But it isn't one vehicle, ie, one religion. Without using too many words, its like imagining, being one of the Family above, we are a small fraction of our whole,in this journey of progression of consciousness, which relates to awareness, compassion, love, service to others. We're here to bring earth to heaven, heaven being a word merely, for in Infinity there are infinite Beyonds. So to grow up.

"The first shall be last",in a judgmental idea, this sometime is interpreted as meaning they get their humble pie, but the Family forgives everyone and loves the most negative soul in existence and has a plan for all, and would gladly come and endure all hardships to reach everyone. In fact this is why things take so long, the transformation is expected in every lifetime or cycle. "The first shall be last' means adults and mature ones, patiently wait for and endure things in an effort to nudge or help, without reacting, and will let the younger grades, ahead in the lineup, try to get everyone else out first.

Its trying find the highest, most service to others, positive meaning, and I'm on this journey too, just looking at each day and finding the flaws, thinking on them, seeking the way.

So ARKs are acts of random kindness, or Goodness protecting.

But I can't help but remember Robin Williams in the movie Hook, afraid of flying and he says, he knows we don't go until its our time, but what its not our time, but its the pilates time! (paraphrased).

I need to work all negative squares in my thoughts.

So, its not just coding good, there is a clue in the scriptures:

Phillipians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

In a sense this works with image boards, picturing the best, our goals, envisioning, praying, thinking, speaking positive.

Perhaps, balanced with seeing the way things are and awareness.

To counter this permissions thing and with free will draw in our help more, the positive ones, we need to work on ourselves and passing the tests more. Love, giving, acts of random kindness.

This thread is not just a cool synchronicity, it shows through a lot of their media, how they work and operate with so many world resources at their finger tips, this is what we're up against. For those who doubt its even possible, there is another video that pertained to 9/11 that also shows so many synchroincities, in long planning, dates, times, allignments, their focus on astrological and numerological moments. This was a illuminati 101 course for me when I watcched it.

Do You Believe in Magick? Part I

There is something like 6 parts to this.

Now relating to the media, how would anyone succeed, with their children, family and friends, from this influence?

My children play the games, with their friends, and sleep overs. And I don't watch television, but they have their movies, the knowing was one, and range in age from 9-21, and I'm not a coach/disciplinarian. For years we had to contend with townhouses and 5 boys who created a lot of noise, so the games where a way of divide and conquer, split them up in different levels and friendships developed too. In fact, we were kind of a safe haven for boys to be boys, even with those in foster homes, who weren't hanging out in in groups getting in trouble. And I have chronic fatigue, it wasn't like I could negotiate dozens of activies and outings. I can't. I have to ration my energy, and even monitor how often I go up the stairs. I had two heart attacks.

So now, this is a huge thing, there is no possible way of winning it over, and thought I've brought this up, they just think this is nutty. And yet....

edit on 28-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Hmm..I never saw themovie but thanks for this!
This indeed, is rather creepy.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This is what I believe...

All of us have a connection to knowledge of what will happen in the future. This is why movie writers get their ideas from seemingly nowhere and parts of them come true. I don't believe it's a consperacy per se. Let me give you an example.

In 2005 I was a housewife living in rural Michigan. I was involved in my childrens schools and my mind focused on daily activities. We had an old computer (very slow) and dial up internet, so it was rarely used because it tied up our phone line. I never listened to the news, because it's always made me uncomfortable. I was not religious, so I knew nothing of predictions, prophesies, conspirasies, 2012 predictions, etc. I had four children, the oldest living in Oregon, the second just starting collage in mid-Michigan and two younger children still at home. My husband was offered a job in New Mexico (where we currently reside) and shortly after finding out we were moving, I had a wonderful idea for a novel. I began writing it, but unfortunately I didn't have a knack for character conversations, so I put the book in a folder and forgot about it. I had modeled the main character and his family after my family, but they had 3 children instead of 4 (as we had). I won't get into the details of the book, but I will say this. In 2008 my oldest son moved in with us in New Mexico. A few months later, in Oct. of 2008, he was killed in a fatal motorcycle accident. After his death I started on a major spiritual journey. A few months later the folder of my book reappeared and I decided to continue writing it. This is when I realized that the book (in a way) predicted my son's death. He was the only child I did not include in the book!!! So I began investigating certain things for the book, on the internet. This is when I was lead to read about 2012, prophosies, predictions, etc. When I was half way done with the novel, I had a loud and clear realization that what I was writing was not a novel, but was something that was going to happen in the future!!! So I shelved the book again!

My point is, we know things that we don't realize we know. These movie writers probably have some kind of connection to infinate knowlege and they just think it's a fantastic book idea. I don't think its Illuminati, because I'm NOT Illuminati. I was just subconsciously being prepared for what will happen in the future, so were they.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

Oh my goodness! I am so sorry for such a tragic loss
This is exactly the kind of thing spoken about in synchronicity or folding time. But I don't like to hear when involves losing someone you love or someone close to you. I'm still in the beginner phases of understanding any of this, so I can't give a decent opinion even. But my gut instinct is telling me it's not something we should get overly involved in or with, maybe it ties into a lesson of some sort? Again..I'm not sure, it makes one wonder if you had not written that manuscript, would this had affected the outcome now? Do you wonder that also?

Big blessings of comfort to you and your family and thank you for sharing the story.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Um the cooling they are refering to in the video involves the gulf... I understand the other connections but I see this as a draw at straws. That and Knowing was awful it deserved half of the star it got.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Excellent find Doomsday! S&F

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

I'm officially creeped out... As if it wasn't creepy enough to have this movie
predict the Gulf Oil Spill Now if you look deeper it's actually foreshadowing the
Nuclear disaster in Japan too!!!

Clock strikes midnight: It says Japan on the clock

Nicholas Cage: says "81" (81 is the area CODE for Japan)

Reporter: "Problem with the Cooling System."

If you people want to keep your head buried in the sand on this "Hollywood" foreshadowing bull$hit...
be my guest, but for me... my eyes are wide open.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've stared a more in depth thread here^ but I thought this DISCOVERY was relevant enough
to have it's own thread.
edit on 27-3-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
So I am wondering is the video below an attempt to get the message to more people or is the guy just a fan of the movie. The similarities seem pretty strong both in images and lyrics?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lightworker2011

Their connection is a world wide, ancient though warring, brotherhood, with a monopoly on all assets and resources of this world, and a great deal of interest in esoteric knowledge. Soloman's temple with the white and black checkerboard floor and the two pillars of joachim adn boaz! Ancient plots and plans, similar methods used repeatedly probably. That temple was a stargate, others call lthis demonology. Nasa and the US, with its underground dumbs! Cuba! Australia! Russia! Finland! so many countries are involved. Often third world ones are a cover. There is a strong tie into leylines in choices I believe, which is why the Nazi's were studying them in depth. The Phillipines!

Now they're leaking some of their more grotesque cloning GMO stuff in small amounts, ie. sheep with human dna, and lab rats with only human brain cells Look at how smart crows are, it doesnt take a big brain too "feel" and to "suffer", and this is their huge intent. But in those dumbs, the kind of cloning is your worst nightmare, combinations of human and insect, and animal, also their super soldiers and their own ETs, which can have both human souls, ie. think of John Lear mentioning the soul traps, and ET entities, ie. their stargates. So they can create their own pseudo greys and hybrids and bots. Now, just in case this is information given to put draw this negative idea in more fully, this is all supposition, and only said for awareness of what is going to be revealed and healed, stopped if it is occurring but otherwise will never come to pass.

Makes you wonder, with some of the UFO's eh, are they ET or human, or Co-op? So is this how Russia can enter China and Canada, and the US,and even though an interception might occur, choppers etc, how much of a show or fight can they get away with putting on without tipping the public off? So its kept quiet instead.]

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

If you think Brandon Flowers is even capable of that type of thought your clearly insane. Brandon Flowers is... without a better term, a moron.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

If you think Brandon Flowers is even capable of that type of thought your clearly insane. Brandon Flowers is... without a better term, a moron.

your response is most predictable and disappointing.

i don't giving a flying fig about brandon flowers or what he is or is not capable of.

if you have seen the film 'Knowing' and you watch his video above, are you not struck by the similarities in theme?

don't you realise actors are paid to speak lines, singers are paid to sing , they are only doing what they are told to do.

as long as you hold personal opinions about people and judge everyone by appearances you will learn nothing, you will gain little knowledge. you must put all your judging, your grieviences, your grudges, you must put it all aside, it is only then you will be allowed to learn.

god , why are people so bloody predictable.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
im not sure if this has been mentioned, im not gunna go through the whole thread so ill just mention it anyways,

a total of 815 quakes hit Japan in the recent disaster

148 of those were on March 12

the next most amount of quakes was 117 on March 13

no other days (11, 14 - 29) goes over 100 quakes for this particular disaster,

it did say 12:00 on the clock, a hint perhaps?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Actually it's giving us three hints:
1- Japan earth quick
2- Gulf oil spill
3- Sun flair (in the news on tv)

So one more to come, it is impossible to be coincident

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I remember Lindsey Williams saying over and over, Watch the Movies - everything they are going to do is contained in them. Hollywood is their preversion.

*not sure what 1200 means, Japan in the lower right is way out of place. Clocks were made in the 70-80's in Japan and shipped to America. now they say China on them... interesting...
*a problem in the cooling system... ? (google oil rig schematics), just browse around at the different designs.
find me a cooling system. I believe they use Ship Fans and maybe chilled water like ships would.
so - I ???? that. the Op has my interest so much so, I am going to transcribe the movie. S&F

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To the suggestions that this is merely some kind of harmonic convergence effect caused by the subconsciousness of people.......no it is not. The numbers on the page are a numerological code. Freemasonry is obsessed with numerology. It is very obvious that the director of the film, Alex Proyas, is a high level initiate, a 33rd degree Mason.

Those numbers are encoded with dates and locations, just as it says in the movie. Only not in the way they show it in the movie. Instead, it is through numerology. There is no way that this is mere coincidence or some kind of subconscious hive mind effect. It is people encoding numbers through numerology onto a piece of paper, and then showing you in a Hollywood theatrical style way, just exactly what the powers that be are going to do.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by namarghouth

Actually it's giving us three hints:
1- Japan earth quick
2- Gulf oil spill
3- Sun flair (in the news on tv)

So one more to come, it is impossible to be coincident

And the book called, French Relations as well. Which is obviously a reference to Libya.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Thank you for pointing this out. I've watched this movie and I never would have noticed any of the things you brought up. I dont understand why every time someone starts an interesting thread people always come up and start posting that its a stretch or not a big deal. And I agree with what you said about the clocks not having the name's of countries written on them. I'm looking at my clock right now and I dont see any countries named on it. Again thank You for noticing and pointing all of this out!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Marabella22

Thank you for pointing this out. I've watched this movie and I never would have noticed any of the things you brought up. I dont understand why every time someone starts an interesting thread people always come up and start posting that its a stretch or not a big deal.

That's cause it actually is a stretch. I mean at least with the Gulf disaster, they actually showed it on the film. But In regards to the Japan disaster, we have to make it work ourselves. And we have to fill in the gaps and so on...

And how can you not understand how people have a difference of opinion? We can't all agree you know.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

It doestn matter what he was capable of, have you ever heard of puppets? Cia mind control stuff! M'Kultra. Their ritual abuse of children to fracture their minds! Reminds me of their own chidren associated with some of the music industry and idols/stars/movies and laurel canyon, which coincidentally had mysterious deaths of beautiful young perfomers, who knew too much probably, like Tim Buckley, and put a little too much out in his songs, and a cia institute their under another guise, and Mason group, his group went to Utah and formed a national respected animal shelter society. All very protected by the upper echlens of the nation, ie, cia no doubt.

Its alls so tightly woven and just sickening. Think of a giant, esoteric based, ancient bloodlines, all divided up and fighting amongst themselves, running the world with the most brutal sacrificial type groups and cults and keeping everyone traumatized, in fear, with karma. They all need to speak up, wake up, speak out, and disclose.

Manchurian puppet Bill Clinton

www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg12815.html

thecia.com.au...

www.illuminati-news.com...

LAUREL CANYON 1 - 60s Music Hollywood CIA MK-Ultra '___'
(couldnt finish all of these, it upset me too much, this is part one)

I send prayers for him often, after researching, he was my favorite singer as a pre-teen. Such a beautiful and gifted poet.

Tim Buckley - Song of the Magician

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Just noticed in the movie that after the clock switches to midnight and goes to next scene the clock shows 3:28 then 3:29. Is this the date for another earth quake to strike!!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join